in our school. The music . We must . at the moment. He every day. Please .
( ) 1. I know I promised to take you to dinner, but I won’t finish working until ten o’clock.
A. that B. if C. what D. why — Very well. I’m glad you called. A. how 2. 这音乐听起来真美。 3. 我们必须保持我们的教室干净和整洁。 4. 他们现在正在跳舞。 5. 他每天吃一个苹果。 6. 请给我一支铅笔。 Ⅱ. 宾语从句 ( ) 2.— Hello, Jack. Haven’t seen you for long. I am calling to check you are. B. what C. where D. who D. whether ( ) 3.— What about going to the South Lake for a picnic next weekend? — OK. But I’m not sure it will rain. A. why B. where C. when ( ) 4.— Do you know the lady is talking with Mr Smith? — Yes, she’s our new chemistry teacher, Miss Brown. A. who B. which
( ) 5.— Peter, is there anything else you want to know about China?
— Yes, I am still wondering . A. how is Chinese paper cut made B. how was the Great Wall built in ancient C. why the Chinese people like to play the dragon dance D. why do the Chinese people eat rice dumplings at Dragon Boat Festival C. whom times
( ) 6.— Could you tell me
— I’m not sure. A. how many people have been out of hospital B. when is Thanksgiving Day C. which animal does he like best D. what time will the dolphin show start
A. where is the headmaster B. whose camera it is
C. what Jack was happened D. how long does it take you to the aquarium — Look, it’s here, in the east of China, near Taiwan Province. A. where is Diaoyu Island B. where Diaoyu Island is C. what is Diaoyu Island like
A. why he was late for class B. why was he late for class
C. why is he late for class
( )10.— Do you know ?
— Last year. A. when he came here B. when did he come here C. when he will come here A. what they say B. what they said ( ) 8.— Show me the map, please. I wonder . ( ) 7.Could you tell me ? ( ) 9.The teacher asked Li Hua ( )11.Our teachers always give us good advice. We should follow . C. which they say D. which they said A. what Mary does B. what does Mary do C. what Mary did D. what did Mary do — She told us A. why was Tom late for school again B. whether we had too much homework C. how she did come to school this morning D. that we would have a test soon
( )14.— Could you tell me
— Certainly. In half an hour. A. when will the high speed train arrive B. when the high speed train will arrive C. when would the high speed train arrive D. when the high speed train would ( )12. I wanted to know last weekend. ( )13.— What did your teacher say this morning? arrive
( )15.— Could you tell me — He rides his bike.
A. how does he go to work B. how he goes to work C. what does he do D. where he goes — He is in the library. A. where was Jack B. where Jack was C. where is Jack D. where Jack is — With Lucy’s help. ( )16.— Can you tell me ( )17.— Can you tell me A. when you did it so well B. when did you do it so well C. how you did it so well D. how did you do it so well
18. Li Ming hopes he will be back very soon.
Li Ming hopes back very soon. We decided him. She has forgotten the window. Could you tell me to the station？ I found to learn English well.
1. Can you finish (read) the book in a week?
3. May enjoy (listen) to light music.
4. Would you like
6. I remember
7. It rained heavily. They had to stop (stay) at home.
8. I’ll try (record) the song because I like it very much.
9. They decided
10. Keep (study), and you will get good grades in the future.
11. The family planned (have) a trip to London.
12. Linda often practices (play) the piano after school.
13. I’m looking forward to (visit) the farm.
14. The boys are busy
15. Kate doesn’t feel like 19. We decided that we would help him. 20. She has forgotten how she could open the window. 21. Could you tell me how I can get to the station? 22. I found that it was difficult to learn English well. Ⅲ. 动词不定式和动名词的用法
1. I (download) these pictures from the Internet for you if you them.
2. If the watch
3. If you can’t use the MP4 player, (go) and (ask) Mr Li for help.
4. If I (be) free tomorrow, I (go) for a picnic.
5. He (hold) a meeting on Sunday afternoon if he have) time tomorrow.
6. Don’t play in the street, or a car may hit you.
If you in the street, a car you. If you hard, you good grades. If you sugar, you put on weight. If you to sleep early in the evening, you tired the next day. 7. Work hard, or you will get bad grades. 8. Eat little sugar, or you will put on weight. 9. Go to sleep early in the evening, or you will feel tired the next day. Ⅰ. 根据句意及汉语提示完成句子。
1. I was your (同班同学) ten years ago. Do you remember me?
2. If you work hard, you will have much (成功) in doing anything.
3. Please (传递) that dictionary to me, Jenny.
4. Take the (药物) three times a day, and you will be better soon.
5. (每个人) was tired after eight hours’ hard work.
6. No one (相信) that Jim was able to run past the finishing line first.
7. — Thank you for carrying me the heavy box.
— Don’t (提及) it.
8. Please give me the (备份) of that special document.
9. — I can’t use the new video camera.
— Please read the (说明) first.
10. Suddenly, he (认识到) he had left his homework at school.
1. I like the song very much because it s wonderful.
2. You shouldn’t be so l
3. Do you know w they are leaving for Beijing or not tomorrow?
4. My mother likes cats a lot, but my father hthem.
5. If you want to play basketball well, you still need more p.
6. Don’t t that plate — It’s hot!
7. Their team w the match. They have got the first place.
8. I was late for the early bus this morning. What a p !
9. Listen to me, children. Each of you has a c to sing this English song.
10. Tom is trying his best to p to his father that he is right. Ⅲ. 用所给动词的适当形式填空。
1. Wearing a smile on your face can make you (feel) better.
2. He feels like (play) computer games.
3. When I passed the next room, I heard a girl (sing).
4. Mr Li asked the students (not swim) in the deep river.
5. Kate asked me when I (finish) my homework last night.
6. The teacher told us that the Moon
7. Stop (talk), please. Let’s begin our meeting.
8. It’s going to rain. Don’t forget (take) an umbrella.
9. If you want to listen to music, (wait) a second.
10. We (go) fishing, if it (not rain) tomorrow morning. IV. 根据汉语提示完成下列英语句子，每空一词。 1. 如果天黑了，请打开灯。
If it is dark, the lights, please. Can you me my physics, Ma Tian? Which hobby do you think the least time? Don’t be angry with him. He is a child, . Most TV stations at midnight. 2. 你能帮我学习物理吗，马甜？ 3. 你认为哪种爱好占用的时间最少？ 4. 不要生他的气。他毕竟是个孩子。 5. 大多数电视台在午夜停止播出节目。 V. 同义句转换，每空一词。
1. It will snow tomorrow. What will we do?
What will we do it tomorrow? Tom draw a horse when he was four years old. or you will miss the last bus. 2. Tom could draw a horse when he was four years old. 3. Come on, you will miss the last bus.
4. If you want to have fresh air in the room, open the windows.
the windows let fresh air come into the room. , or you may hurt yourself. 5. Be careful, or you may hurt yourself.
1. 我用零花钱买了一辆自行车。(pocket money)
2. 她喜欢水果，比如苹果和橘子。(such as) 3. 事实上，Danny只有8岁。(in fact) 4. 结果，这两个男孩上学迟到了。(as a result) 5. 为什么我们不一起去动物园？(all together)
Ⅶ. 根据对话内容，选择适当的句子补全对话，其中有二项多余。 T: May I speak to Wu Xin, please?
W: This is Wu Xin speaking. T: This is Tian Jun. I have a problem.
W: Really? What’s up?
T: W: That’s good news!
T: But its instructions are all French. I can’t understand them.
W: Don’t worry. Maybe I can help you.
T: I believe it!
W: Haha, thank you!
T: Could you come to my home this Sunday?
W: I have to look after my little brother at home.
T: I see. Why not take your brother to my home? My mother can look after him. W: Great idea! T: See you!