1. The students are worried about the ___________ （结果）of the exam.
2. What a ____________（憾事）! People shouldn’t kill wild animals any more.
3. __________(狼) eat the animals when they are hungry.
4. Policemen __________(捉住) the hunters because they killed the tigers for the fur.
5. Last week, he _________(接受) our invitation to visit our school.
6. He can keep calm while facing _________(危险).
7. I think diving is even more ________ (危险) than skiing.
8. The shop _________(卖) watches in the past.
9. _______________ (打猎)foxes is a special kind of sport in England.
10. Wild animals are _____________ (人类)friends. We should care about them.
11. The _____________ (厚的) a book is, the more time you will spend on it.
12. People must stop ______(杀) animals. Animals really need more people’s care.
13. There are no two ______(leaf) of the same shape in the world.
14. I tried every possible way to save my goldfish. But _____(令人遗憾地)) she died at last.
15. we should _______ (行动) to protect our environment.
16. Our __________ (政府) should take (行动) to protect the animals .
17. What can people do with _______(狼的) bones?
18. All ______ (活的) things need air, water and sunshine.
19. They had (同情) on that girl and gave her much help .
20. We should make (法律) to help the animals .
21. That 95-year-old man (死) yesterday ,and his family members
22. The wild animals are (面临) serious problems now.
23. Giant pandas live ____________(主要) on a special kind of bamboo.
24. He was ________(出生) in winter. It was snowing outside .
25. How much did he __________（重）at_________(出生)？
26. ------Are you ready?------Please wait for me for a _________. I’m coming soon.
27. -----How many singers came to the party?-----About twenty. But I knew ________ of them.
28. ------I often sleep with the windows ___________.------Me too. Especially in winter.
1. The more medicine I ________(take), the worse I felt.
2. We should take action at once ________(keep) the animals safe from danger.
3. People must stop _____(cut) down trees and forests.
4. Twenty years later, the baby _____(grow) into a fine young man.
5. It’s raining very hard so I decide _________ (not go) out.
14. If you keep _____ (work) on the problem, you _______ (solve) it soon. My dad taught me ______ (drive) and bought me a car as my birthday present. Why did he choose _____ (take) a bus to the hill? One of the visitors ______________ (visit) the Great Wall tomorrow, is he? --- Look! How wonderfully Sally is singing!---We ______ (not know) she could sing so well. What can the bears do if there ________ (be) danger? I don’t know if the sick cat _____________ (die) tomorrow. It ____________ (get) colder and colder. Shall we start a fire? The workers may _____________ (be fix) the machines. Let’s go and have a look.
( ) 1. During the visit , I saw __11-month-old dolphin and took __ photo of him.
A. a; a B. an; a C. a; the D. a; an
( )2. —My father is ill in hospital, I’m looking after him. —___________.
A. Not at all B. I’m afraid C. I’m sorry to hear that D. It doesn’t matter
( ) 3. — ___ can a tiger weigh, do you know?
— Yes, I know that a big one can weigh over 300 kilos.
A. How many B. How heavy C. How much D. What
( ) 4.- When does a lion begin to eat meat? -Maybe ___ a few months old.
A. at B. for C in D. on
( ) 5.Do you write a report ________ an animal ________ danger for the club.
A. about; on B. to; from C. on; in D. in; with
( ) 6. Would you please ________ the children ________ with snake?
A. to ask; not to play B. ask; not to play C. ask; not play D. ask; don’t play
( ) 7. If Simon _______ hard, he _________ better results in English.
A. work; gets B. works; gets C. works; will get D. will work; will get
( ) 8. — Is Jim coming by train? —I’m not sure. He_____ drive his car.
A. must B. need C. may D. will
( ) 9.I want to buy a story book in the bookshop, but there are ___________ in it.
A. no one B. nothing C. none D. no
( )10. My mother _______ me to work hard at my lessons.
A. makes B. keeps C. wants D. lets
( )11.______ the help of the policeman, I found my lost wallet.
A. Under B. Because C. After D. With
( )12. The couple had different ideas about the matter.__, they didn’t make a decision.
A. Instead of B. As a result C. Because of D. By the way
( )13.The number of wild animals ______ getting _________.
A. is; smaller and smaller B. are; smaller and smaller
C. are; fewer and fewer D. is; fewer and fewer
( )14. May I play computers now ?—No, you A,may not, may B. can’t, must C. can’t, can
1. 大熊猫主要以一种特殊的竹子为食。 D. mustn’t, may