Unit 1 Will people have robots?
1. fewer people 更少的人（fewer修饰名词复数，表示否定）
2. less free time 更少的空闲时间（less修饰不可数名词，表示否定）
3. in ten years 10年后（in的时间短语用于将来时，提问用How soon）
4. fall in love with… 爱上…
例：When I met Mr. Xu for the first time, I fell in love with him at once
5. live alone 单独居住
6. feel lonely 感到孤独（比较：live alone/go along等）
The girl walked alone along the street, but she didn‘t feel lonely那女孩独自沿着街道走，但她并不感到孤独
7. keep/feed a pet pig 养一头宠物猪
8. fly to the moon 飞上月球
9. hundreds of +复数 数百/几百（概数，类似还有thousands of; millions of）
10. the same as 和……相同
11. A be different from B A与B不同(=There is a difference/Thgere are differences between A and B)
12. wake up 醒来（wake sb. up表示 ―唤醒某人‖
13. get bored 变得厌倦（get/become是连系动词，后跟形容词如tired/angry/excited等）
14. go skating 去滑冰（类似还有go hiking/fishing /skating/bike riding等）
15. lots of/a lot of 许多（修饰可数名词、不可数名词都可以）
16. at the weekends 在周末
17. study at home on computers 在家通过电脑学习
18. agree with sb. 同意某人(的意见)
19. I don‘t agree. = I disagree. 我不同意
20. on a piece of paper 在一张纸上（注意paper/information/news/work/homework/housework等常考到的不可数名词）
21. on vacation 度假
22. help sb with sth/help sb do sth 帮助某人做某事
23. many different kinds of goldfish 许多不同种金鱼
24. live in an apartment 住在公寓里/live on the twelfth floor 住在12楼
25. live at NO.332,Shanghai Street 住在上海路332号
26. as a reporter 作为一名记者
27. look smart 显得精神/看起来聪明
28. Are you kidding? 你在骗我吗
29. in the future 在将来/在未来
30. no more=not …anymore 不再（强调多次发生的动作不再发生）
31. no longer=not… any longer 不再（强调状态不再发生）
32. besides（除…之外还，包括）与except =but（除…之外，不包括）
33. be able to与can 能、会
? （be able to用于各种时态，而can只能用于一般现在时态和一般过去时态中；have to用于各种时态，而must只能用于
一般现在时态）例如： 1.I have been able to/will be able to speak two languages. （不可以用can）
2. had to stay at home/ will have to （不可以用must）
34.be big and crowded 大而且拥挤
34. be in college 在上大学
35. live on a space station 住在空间站
36. 穿得很随意casual clothing 休闲服饰
37. win the next World Cup 赢得世界杯 win award 获僵
39. take hundreds of years 花几百年的时间
40. be fun to watch 看起来有趣
41. over and over again 一次又一次
42. be in different shapes 形状不同
43. twenty years from now 今后20年
1. What do you think life will be like in 1000 years?
2. There will be fewer trees、more buildings and less pollution in the future.
? fewer； less表示否定之意，分别修饰可数名词和不可数名词；more二者都可以修饰。
3. Will kids go to school? No, they won‘t/Yes, they will。
4. Predicting the future can be difficult.
5. I need to look smart for my job interview.
6. I will be able to dress more casually.
7. I think I‘ll go to Hong Kong on vacation, and one day I might even visit Australia.
8. What will teenagers do for fun twenty years from now?
9. That may not seem possible now, but computers, space rockets and even electric toothbrushes seemed impossible a
hundred years ago.
1.含tomorrow; next短语； 2.in+段时间 ； 3.how soon；
4.by+将来时间； … 6.祈使句句型中：7.在时间/条件状语从句中, 如果从句用一般现在时, 主句用将来时 8.another day
比较be going to 与will:
be going to 表示近期、眼下就要发生的事情，will 表示的将来时间则较远一些。
如： He is going to write a letter tonight. He will write a book one day.
2. be going to 表示根据主观判断将来肯定发生的事情，will表示客观上将来势必发生的事情。
He is seriously ill. He is going to die. He will be twenty years old.
3. be going to 含有―计划，准备‖的意思，而 will 则没有这个意思，如：
She is going to lend us her book. He will be here in half an hour.
4.在有条件从句的主句中，一般不用 be going to, 而多用will, 如：
If any beasts comes at you, I'll stay with you and help you.
掌握了它们的这些不同，你就能很好的区分be going to与will了。
1.含tomorrow; next短语； 2.in+段时间 ；
3.how soon； 4. by+将来时间；
例Be quick, or you will be late=If you don‘t be quick, you will be late
6.在时间/条件状语从句中, 如果从句用一般现在时, 主句用将来时（另见Unit 5）
Unit 2 What should I do?
1. too loud 太大声
2. out of style 过时的
3. in style 流行的
4. call sb up=ring sb.up=call/ring/phone sb. 给…..打电话
5. enough money 足够的钱(enough修饰名词时不必后置)
6. busy enough 够忙 (enough修饰形容词或副词时必须后置)
7. a ticket to/for a ball game 一张球赛的门票
注意：the key to the lock/the key(answer)r to the question)/the solution to the problem .此处几个短语不能用of表示所有格
8. talk about 谈论
9. on the phone 用电话
10. pay for 付款
11. spend…on +sth.=spend...( in) doing sth. 在…花钱
12. It takes sb. sometime to do sth. 某人做某事花…的时间
13. borrow …from 从….借( 借进来)
14. lend…to 把…借给（借出去）
15. You can keep the book for a week 你可以借这本书一周。（不用borrow或lend）
16. buy sth for sb 为……买东西
17. tell sb to do /not to do sth.sth 告诉某人做某事
18. want sb. to do sth.=would like sb. to do 想某人做某事
19. find out 发现；查清楚；弄明白
20. play one‘s stereo 放录象
21. fail the test=not pass the test 考试不及格
22. fail in (doing) sth… 在...上失败,变弱
23. succeed in (doing) sth 在...方面成功
24. write sb a letter/write to sb. 给某人写信
25. surprise sb. 使某人吃惊（类似有：surprise/interest/please/amaze+某人）
26. to one‘s surprise 使某人吃惊的是…..
27. to one‘s joy 使某人高兴的是…..
28. look for a part-time job 找一份兼职的工作（不一定有结果）
29. get/find a part-time job 找到一份兼职的工作（有结果）
30. ask sb. for… 寻求/向某人要某物
31. have a bake sale 卖烧烤
33. have a fight with sb.=fight with 与某人打架
34. drop off 离去；散去；逐渐减少;死去
35. prepare for…=get ready for… 为…做准备
36. after-school clubs(activities) 课外俱乐部（活动）
? be/get used to doing 习惯做某事
? used to do 过去经常/常常做某事
? be used for doing=be used to do sth. 被用于做某事
37. fill… up 填补；装满… be full of装满
38. return sth. to sb.=give sth. back to sb. 把某物归还给某人
39. get on /along well with 与…相处很好
40. all kinds of 各种各样
41. as much as possible=as much as you can 尽可能多
42. take part in=join in 参加（某种活动/集会）
43. a bit =a little 一点儿（当修饰形容词或比较级时）
44. a bit of =a little 一点儿/一些（当修饰不可数名词时）
45. be angry with… 生…的气
46. by oneself=on one‘s own 某人自己/独自地
47. on the one hand 一方面
48. on the other hand 另一方面
49. I find/feel/think it difficult to do... 我发现/感到/认为做某事很难.
50. see/hear/watch sb. doing sth. 看到/听见/注视某人正在做…
51. not…until 直到…才（谓语动词一般是非延续动词）
例如:I was surprised/interested/amazed when I heard the surprising/interesting/amazing news.
53 radio advice program 电台提建议的节目
54 be original 新颖的
55. leave something somewhere 把某物忘在某处
56 sports clothes 运动服
57. the same age as=as old as 和--- 年龄一样
58. the tired children 疲惫不堪的孩子
59. complain about (doing sth) 抱怨、、、
60.take their children from activity to activity 带着孩子参加一个接一个的活动
61.try to do sth, 尽量干某事 try doing sth 试着干某事
62.be under too much pressure 压力太大
63.a mother of three 三个孩子的妈妈
64.take part in after-school clubs 参加课后俱乐部
65.compepition starts from a very young age 竞争从很小年纪就开始了
67.organized activities 有组织的活动
5. What‘s wrong(with you)?/What‘s the matter? What should I do? 我该怎么办 You could write him a letter. 你可以给他写封信 .You should say sorry to him.你应该给他道歉. They shouldn‘t argue. 他们不应该争吵.? Why don‘t you talk to him about it?
=Why not talk to him about it?=You should/could talk to him about it.
=What/How about talking to him about it.=You‘d better talk to him about it.
The parents try to fit as much as possible into their kids lives.
Activities include sports, language learning, music and math classes.
Thirty people, including six children (six children included), went to visit the factory.
People shouldn‘t push their children so hard.
Parents are trying to plan their kids‘ lives for them. When these kids are adults, they might find t difficult to plan things for themselves.
Unit 3 What were you doing when the UFO arrived?
in front of 在??的前面（外部） in the front of 在??的前面（内部）
in the library 在图书馆
get out of/get into 出??之外/进入
sleep late 睡懒觉 sleep well 睡得好 get to sleep=fall asleep 睡着
walk down/along 沿??走
take off (飞机)起飞；脱下（衣帽）
4 6. 7. 8. 9. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
7. on Sunday evening 在星期日晚上
8. in the tree在树上 on the tree在树上
9. take photos 照相
10. at the train station 在火车站
11. run away 跑开，逃跑
12. as+adj原形 as 和…一样…
例如： She is (not) as beautiful as her sister. I can run as fast as he(him)
13. buy/draw/make sth. for sb. 为某人买/画/制作
14. walk home 走回家
15. in history 在历史上
16. for example 例如
17. in the city of 在??市
18. on the playground 在操场上
19. ten minutes ago 十分钟前
20. take place 发生（强调必然性）
21. happen to sth./sb. 发生（强调偶然性）
例如：What has happened to you?=What‘s the matter with you?=What‘s wrong with you?
22. of course=sure=certainly 当然
23. all over the world=around the world 遍及全世界
24. outside/inside the station 在车站外/内
25. next to 相邻，紧贴
26. close to 接近于；在附近
27. be ill in hospital/bed 生病住院/在床
28. hear about/of 听说（间接听到）
29. in silence 沉默不语 keep silent 保持沉默
30. an unusual experience 一次不寻常的经历
31. have fun doing sth 干某事有乐趣 have difficult time doing sth干某事有困难
32. have meaning to 对—有意义
33. become the first Chinese astronaut in space 成为中国第一个太空宇航员
34. a national hero 一个民族英雄 35. be famous all over the world 全世界出名
36. for the first time 第一次
What were you doing when I arrived/at that time/at 8:00 last night/from 9:00 to 10:00 yesterday?
1. I was doing sth. When+一般过去时的时间状语从句...
2. How about... / What about...?
3. While sth./sb. was doing sth., I was doing sth....
4. 当不明飞行物着陆时，你正在干啥？What were you doing when the UFO landed?
5. 当妈妈正在做饭时，我在看电视。While my mother was cooking ,I was watching TV.
6. I was walking down the street when a UFO landed right in front of me.
7. You can image how strange it was.
8. I followed to see where it was going.
9. Isn‘t that amazing!
10. She didn‘t thinking about looking outside the station.
11.I was so tired this morning. It was difficult to get out of the bed.
12.Liu Xiang won the gold medal at the 2004 Olympics.
13.Beijng was made host to the 2008 Olympics.
14.People often remember what they were doing when they heard the news of important events in history.
15. This was one of the most important events in modern American history.
16.Even the most everyday activities can seem important.
17.Our teacher asked us to stop what we were doing and listen.
18.However, in more recent times, most Americans remember what they were doing when the World Trade Center in New York was destroyed by terrorists.
19.Not all events in history are as terrible as this, of course.
20. His flight around the Earth lasted about 22 hours.
过去进行时（Past Progressive Tense）
句型 S + was/were +V-ing?
例A：She was doing her homework at 8:30 yesterday evening.
例B：We were having supper at that time.
解说 如例1所示，在单句中使用过去进行时来表达时必须把该动作正在进行中的时间表明清楚，否则就不合逻辑了。例如：I was taking a bath yesterday. （错）
I took a bath yesterday.（昨天我洗了澡。）
A：I called you up yesterday evening.
B：Did you? At what time?
A：At around ten o'clock. （大约在十点钟。）
B：Oh, I was taking a bath then.（哦，当时我正在洗澡。）
When I got up this morning, Mother was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.
常用于修饰过去进行时的时间副词：过去的某一定点时刻（at + 过去的时刻），then （= at that time）（那时，当时），all + 时间，“When?/While?/As?”等副词从句，etc.
Unit 4 He said I was hard-working
1. every Saturday 每周六
2. first of all 首先
3. both……and…… 两者都（谓语动词要注意对称原则）
4. neither….nor 两者都不（谓语动词要注意就近和对称原则）
5. most of… 绝大多数
6. an exciting week 令人兴奋的一周
7. agree on something 同意某人的计划；对….取得 一致意见
8. agree to do sth. 答应/同意做…
9. pass on (to) 传递
10. be supposed to do sth. 被期望或被要求做... ...
11. be mad at …… 对??疯狂/生气
12. do better in=be better at 在......方面做得更好
13. be in good health 身体健康
14. report card 成绩单
15. sound /feel /smell /taste /look 是连系动词，一般只能跟adj.做表语
16. sound like/feel like/smell like/taste like/look like
17. get… over 克服；恢复；原谅
18. open up 打开/展开/开发/揭露
19. care for 照料；照顾；意愿；计较
20. have a(surprise) party for sb. 为某人举行一次（惊喜0聚会
21. end-of-year exam=final exam 期末考试
22. not----anymore 不再
23. do a home project 做作业
24. be surprised\happy\excited to do sth 做某事感到惊讶、高兴、激动
25. be \get nervous 感到紧张
26. have a very hard time with.. 在---日子不好过
27. an disappointing result 令人失望的结果
28. take\ leave a message 捎（留）个口信
29. have a big fight
30. it is a good idea for sb. to do sth
31. to teach in China‘s rural areas
32. feel lucky
33. people who need help 需要帮助的人
34. something we can do for them 我们能为他们做的事
35. there is no difference between…and.. 在。。和。。之间没有区别
37.the Hope Project 希望工程
转述他人话语:What did sb. say? He said I …She said she…They said…
1. 许老师告诉我徐梦蝶会说二种语言。Mr. Xu told me that XuMengdie could speak three languages.
2. 许老师说地球绕着太阳转。Mr. Xu said (that)the earth turns around the sun.
3. 许老师告诉我他将去北京。She told me he would go to Beijing the next day.
4. 许老师说欧洋正在做作业Mr. Xu said OuYang was doing his homework at that time.
5. 许老师说王硕研勤奋。Mr. Xu said Wang Shuoyan was hard-working.
6. 在英语上，与听相比，我更擅长于读。In English, I‘m better at reading than listening.
7. 情况怎样？ How‘s it going?
8. 她不想再当我最好的朋友了。She didn‘t want to be my best friend anymore.
Tom said to me,―My brother is doing his homework.‖
→Tom said to me that his brother was doing his homework.
2. 人称代词、指示代词、时间状语、地点状语等等的变化；根据意义进行相应的变化。 如：
She asked Jack,―Where have you been?‖ →She asked Jack where he had been.
He said,―These books are mine.‖ →He said that those books were his.
―I want the blue one.‖ he told us. ―我想要兰色的。‖ 他说。
→He told us that he wanted the blue one. 他说他想要兰色的。
She said to me, ―You can‘t do anything now.‖ 她对我说：―此刻你无法做任何事情。‖
→She told me that I couldn‘t do anything then. 她对我说那时我无法做任何事。
直接引语如果是疑问句，变成间接引语后，叫做间接疑问句。间接疑问句为陈述语序，句末用句号，动词时态等的变化与间接陈述句相同。引述动词常用ask, wonder, want to know等间接疑问句一般有三种：
(1)．一般疑问句由直接引语变为间接引语时， 由whether或if 引导。 如：
―Has he ever worked in Shanghai?‖Jim asked. ―他在上海工作过吗？‖吉姆问。
→Jim asked whether/if he had ever worked in Shanghai.吉姆问他是否在上海工作过。
―Can you tell me the way to the hospital?‖ The old man asked.
→The old man asked whether I could tell him the way to the hospital.
(2). 特殊疑问句由直接引语变为间接引语时，仍由原来的疑问词引导。 如：
―Which room do you live in?‖ He asked. ― 你住哪个房间？‖他问我。
→He asked me which room I lived in. 他问我住哪个房间。
―What do you think of the film?‖ She asked. 她问―你怎么看这部电影？‖
→She asked her friend what she thought of the film . 她问她朋友怎么看这部电影。
(3). 选择疑问句由直接引语变为间接引语时，由whether/if …or引导。 如：
―Is it your bike or Tom‘s? Mum asked. 妈妈问：―这是你的自行车还是汤姆的？‖
→Mum asked whether/if it was my bike or Tom‘s.妈妈问这是我的自行车还是汤姆的。
―Does your sister like blue dresses or green ones?‖ Kate asked.
→Kate asked whether/if my sister liked blue dresses or green ones.
3. 祈使句的间接引语当祈使句变为间接引语时，间接祈使句的引述动词常用tell，ask，order，beg，request，order等，而把直接祈使句变成带to的不定式短语。 如：
Jack said, ―Please come to my house tomorrow, Mary. ‖ 杰克说：―玛丽，明天请到我家来。‖
→Jack asked Mary to go to his house the next day. 杰克请玛丽第二天到他家去。
The teacher said to the students, ‖Stop talking.‖ 老师对学生们说：―不要讲话了。‖
→The teacher told the students to stop talking. 老师让学生们不要说话了。
―Don‘t touch anything.‖ He said. ―不要碰任何东西。‖他说。
→He told us not to touch anything. 他对我们说不要碰任何东西。
today that day
now then, at that moment
yesterday the day before
the day before yesterday two days before
tomorrow the next day / the following day
the day after tomorrow two days after, / in two days
next week/ month etc the next week/month etc
last week/ month etc the week / month etc. before
(2). 如果引述动词为现在时形式，则间接引语中的动词时态，代词，限定词和表示时间或地点的副词不用变化。而如果引述动词是过去时，以上内容就要有相应变化。变化情况如下： 现在时间推移到过去的时间(注意:如果直接引语是表示客观规律的,那么时态仍然用一般现在时
Unit 5 If you go to the party，you‘ll have a great time!
1. at the party 在晚会上
2. ask sb. to do sth. 请某人做某事
3. stay at home 呆在家
4. half the class/students 一半学生
5. get injured 受伤
6. have a great time =have a wonderful\good time 玩得高兴
7. take …away 运走，取走 put away 收起来，放好
8. all the time=always 一直，始终
9. make a living (by doing sth) 谋生
10. in order to do sth… 为了做某事
11. have a party 举行聚会
12. go to college 上大学
13. be famous for… 因??而著称 be famous as? 作为?而出名
14. make money =earn money 挣钱
15. in fact 事实上
16. laugh at… 嘲笑
17. too much太多(修饰不可数名词)too many太多(修饰可数名词复数)much too+形容词/副词 太?
18. get exercise 锻炼 注意（exercise当“锻炼”是不可数名词；而当“操”“练习”是可数名词）
19. travel around the world 周游世界
20. work hard 努力工作
21. wear jeans 穿牛仔裤
22. let ... in 允许??进入，嵌入 keep?out 不允许。。进入
23. get an education 获得教育
24. take… away 拿开，拿走
25. study for the test 准备考试
26. make some food 准备食物 make dumplings 做水饺 make the bed 整理床铺
27. half the class 一半的学生
28. the rules for school parties 学校派对的规则
29. children‘s hospital 儿童医院
30. join the Lions 加入狮队
31. give money to schools and charities 给学校和慈善组织捐钱
32. become a professional soccer player 成为一个职业的足球运动员
33. organize the games for the class party 为班级派对准备游戏
34. play sports for a living 靠体育运动为生
1. If you do, you‘ll… 2. I‘m going to … 3. You should…
4. Don‘t you want to …? 5. Don‘t you think ….?
①如果李老师去参加晚会，我们将会玩得非常高兴。 If Ms Li goes to the party, we‘ll have a great time.
②如果你穿牛仔裤去晚会，李老师将不会让你进入。If you wear jeans to the party, Ms Li won‘t let you in.
6.For many young people, becoming a professional athlete might seem like a dream job.
7.If you become a professional athlete, you will be able to make a living doing something you love.
8.However, professional athletes can also have many problems.
9.If you are famous, people will watch you all the time and follow you everywhere. This can make life difficult.
10. If you become rich, you will have a difficult time knowing who your real friends are.
11.In fact, many famous people complain that they are not happy.
if 引导的条件状语从句。If是连词，所连接的句子 叫条件状语 从句，表示假设或条件，意思是 ― 如果…的话‖，用法如下：
1、表示假设，表示将会发生和可能发生的事，或进行提醒警告。句子结构如下： If +句子（一般现在时），+主句（主语will/may/can) +动词）
a. If you finish your homework , you can go out and play.
b. If I have enough money next year , I will go to travel .
2. 表示真实条件、客观真理、自然现象、定理定义 . 民 间谚语等，句型是：
If + 句子 （一般现在时 ），+ 主句 （ 一般现在时）.
例： If you study hard ,you are sure to succeed .
If you put ice in a warm place ,it turns into water .
If a glass falls on the floor, it usually breaks
If you cook a banana, it becomes very soft .
If a plant don‘t get enough light ,it grows very tall and thin.
Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells?
1. raise money for 筹钱
2. collect stamps 集邮
3. run out of… 用尽
4. by the way 顺便说一下
5. on the way to.. 在…的路上
6. be interested in 对…感兴趣
7. more than=over 超过
8. fly kites 放风筝
9. start class 开始上课
10. start a snow globe collector‘s club 开办雪球仪收集者俱乐部
11. the most common(unusual, interesting) hobby 最普通的爱好
12. listen to music videos 听音乐碟片
13. organize a talent show to raise money for charity 为慈善机构捐钱而举办的才艺展示
14. extra English lessons 额外的英语课
15. have problems with the language 语言方面有问题
16. the capital of Heilongjiang Province 黑龙江的省会
17. an interesting city with a colorful history 一个有着丰富多彩历史文化的有趣的城市
18. three and a half years =three years and a half 三年半
19. a pair of skates/shoes/glasses/trousers/jeans 一双滑冰鞋/一双鞋/一副眼镜/一条裤子/牛仔裤
? How much is a pair of skates/shoes/glasses/trousers/jeans? ? 本单元目标句型：
1. How long have you been skating? 你滑冰有多长时间了？
2. I‘ve been skating since nine o‘clock./since I was four years old.
3. I‘ve been skating for five hours. 我一直滑了五小时 。
4. The more I learn about Chinese history, the more I enjoy living in China.
5. Was this your first skating marathon? No, I skated in a marathon last year.
6. When did you get your first pair of skates?
7. Alison was the first one to start and has been skating for the whole five hours.
8. I‘m talking to you from the Hilltop School Skating Marathon.
9. For every hour they skate, each student raises ten yuan for charity.
10. Thanks for sending me the snow globe of the monster. In fact I think it‘s probably my favorite.
11. My mom says I have to stop, because we‘ve run out of room to store them.
12. The first one I ever got was a birthday cake snow globe on my twelfth birthday.
13. I particularly love globes with animals. If you know anyone else who collects them, please tell me.
14. By the way, what‘s your hobby?
15. I‘m interested in the job as a writer.
16. The school newspaper needs a writer. We will give you different topics to choose from. To get the job, please answer these
17. How many Chinese dynasties can you think of? 你能想起多少中国朝代？
18. Can you think of famous characters from the history of other countries? Make a list.
19. In fact, the first Jews probably came to Kaifeng more than a thousand years ago and were welcomed by the Song
20. There is some European influence in the city, and some of the old buildings in Harbin are in Russian style.这个城市有欧
21. For a foreigner like me, the more I learn about Chinese culture, the more I enjoy living in China.
22. And although I live quite far from Beijing, I‘m certain I will be here for the Olympic Games in 2008.
现在完成进行式结构：have / has +been+ doing/
1．I have been writing the letter since then.从那时起我一直在写这封信。（动作从过去一直持续到现在还在继续）
2．I have been collecting stamps for ten years.自从10年前我就收集邮票了（动作从过去一直现在还在收集）。
3． How long have you been living here?你在这儿已经住了多长时间了。（―居住‖动作从过去一直现在还在继续） 现在完成进行时和现在完成时的区别：
，Unit 7 Would you mind turning down the music?
1. turn… down/turn… up 关小声/调大声音（电器）
2. turn… on/ turn …off 打开/关闭（电器）
3. move the bike 移动自行车
4. in a minute/right away/in no time 立刻,马上
5. be late for school/class=arrive late for school 上学/上课迟到
6. wait in line=stand in line 排队等候
7. cut in line=jump a queue 插队
8. get mad/annoyed 变得生气
9. happen to sb 发生在…身上
10. half an hour
11. at first
12. at last=in the end=finally
13. allow sb. to do /not to do sth.
14. be allowed to do /not to do sth.
15. in public
16. in public places
17. break the rule
18. pick… up
19. put …out
20. drop litter
21. keep the voice down
22. do the dishes
23. put on another pair of jeans
24. be at a meeting
25. help me in the kitchen
26. make some posters
27. clothing store
29. want to be polite
30. stand in the subway door
31. cut in line
32. stand close to ..
33. have different ideas about
34. feel uncomfortable
35. in all situations
36. in public places
17. 半小时 首先 最后 允许某人做/不做某事 某人不被允许某人做/不做某事 当众地；公开地；公然地 在公共场所 不遵守规则 捡起 熄灭 扔垃圾 控制声音 Would you mind cleaning the yard? 你介意打扫院子吗? Not at all. I‘ll do it right away. 一点也不. 我马上就扫. Would you mind not playing baseball here. 你介意不要在这打棒球吗? Would you mind giving me a smaller one? Sorry, we‘ll go and play in the park. 对不起，我们到公园去打. Could you (please) make dinner? 请做晚饭好吗? That‘s no problem . 没问题. Could you (please) not feed the dog?=Would you mind not feeding the dog?= Would you (please) not feed the dog?=Please don‘t feed the dog, will you?请不要喂狗好吗? If you finish these tasks, we can go to a movie tonight. Your barber gave you a terrible haircut. The store clerk gave you the wrong size. The waitress brought you the wrong food. The pen you bought didn‘t work. You ordered a hamburger with French fries but only got a hamburger. We asked some people what annoyed them. Here‘s what they said. I don‘t like waiting in line when a shop assistant has a long telephone conversation. This happens to me all the time in the school library.
18. Perhaps in the future I should try not to be so polite.
19. The way people behave is different in different cultures and situations.
20. Sometimes, rules of etiquette are the same almost everywhere.
21. We might want to ask someone to behave more politely if we see them breaking a rule of etiquette.
22. Etiquette means normal and polite social behavior.
23. This may seem like a difficult word at first, but it can be very useful to understand.
24. In fact, we should also take care not to cough or sneeze loudly in public if possible.
25. People don‘t usually like to be criticized, so we have to be careful how we do this.
26. 看到有人抽烟你可以说：Could you please put out that cigarette?
27. 看到有人乱丢垃圾你可以说：Would you mind picking it up?
28. 看到有人插对你可以说：Sorry, would you mind joining the line?
1.在进行时态中。如： 1.He is watching TV in the room. 2.They were dancing at nine o'clock last night. 2.在there be结构中。如：There is a boy swimming in the river. 3.在have fun/problems结构中。如：We have fun learning English this term. They had problems getting to the top of the mountain. 4.在介词后面。如：Thanks for helping me. Are you good at playing basketball？ 做某事怎么样? 5.在以下结构中
reading/do some practicing/do some cleaning/do some 1. enjoy doing sth 喜欢做某事； speaking 2. finish doing sth； 完成做某事； 23．―go doing‖短语去做某事（主要指文娱活动等） 3. feel like doing sth 想要做某事； 如：go shopping/go fishing/go swimming/go hiking/go 4. stop doing sth 停止做某事（原来的事） skating/go camping/go skiing（滑雪/go boating /go
5. forget doing sth 忘记做过某事； hunting (打猎)
.注意动词的过去分词的常见搭配: 6. go on doing sth 继续做某事（原来的事）；
I feel(am/was) excited/ surprised/ amazed 7. remember doing sth 记得做过某事； /interested /tired/pleased/worried/lost 8. like doing sth 喜欢做某事； Keep…closed/ a boy called/named Tom 9. find /see/hear/watch sb doing发现/看到/听到/观看某人做 Unit 8 Why don‘t you get her a scarf? 10. try doing sth 试图做某事； 1. fall asleep 11. need doing sth 需要做某事； 入睡 12. prefer doing sth 宁愿做某事； 2. give… away 13. mind doing sth 介意做某事； 赠送；分发 14. miss doing sth 错过做某事； 3. rather than 宁15. practice doing sth 练习做某事； 愿…而不是，胜于 16. be busy doing sth 忙于做某事； 4. would do…rather than do 17. can't help doing sth 禁不住做某事； 宁愿…不愿做 18. waste time/money doing 浪费时间/金钱做…;5. hear of… 听 说 19. keep sb.doing 让…始终/一直做…
6. make friends with
20. stop sb.(from)doing 阻止某人做某事 和……交友
21. prefer doing B to doing B=like A better than A喜7. photo album 欢做A更喜欢做B 像册 22. ―do some +doing‖短语 8. too personal 如：do some shopping/do some washing/do some 太私人化
9. not interesting\special \creative enough
10. make a special meal
做一顿特别的饭 11. an 8-year-old child
一个六岁的孩子 12. these days 最近 13. not…at all
14. different kinds of
15. make her happy 使她高兴
16. someone else 别人（else总是后置） 17. improve English 提高英语
18. in different ways 以不同的方式 19. encourage sb to do 鼓励某人做 20. make(great) progress 取得进步
21. take an interest in/be interested in 对……感兴趣 22. on my twelfth\twentieth birthday 23. a goldfish—two goldfish 24. a pig named\called Connie 25. from across China
26. enter a test by singing popular English songs 27. come from all age groups
28. the winner of the women‘s competition 29. win the prize
30. try to speak English more
31. a spokesperson from the Olympic Committee 32. hear of
33. many other fun ways to learn English
34. make friends with a native speaker of English 35. find a good way to learn to learn English 本单元目标句型： 1. 2.
8. The trendiest kind of pet these days is the
9. Pot-bellied pigs make the best pets.
10. However, life with a pig isn‘t always perfect.
11. Now she is too big to sleep in the house, so I made
her a special pig house.
12. The movie was boring. I fell asleep half way
13. A leaf from a tree is enough to make her very happy. 13. Gift giving is different in different countries.
14. The same gift may be given away to someone else. 15. In the USA, some people ask their families and
friends to give money to charity rather than buy them gifts.
16. In Sweden, doing something for someone is the
best gift. People don‘t need to spend too much money. Instead, making a meal is enough.
17. so many Chinese people try to improve their English in different ways. China will hold the….
18. Nearly all the singers sang very clearly, and looked
comfortable on stage.
19. Some of these singers were able to sing English
songs just as well as native speakers.
20. She said that singing English songs made her more
interested in learning English.
21. He agrees that it is a good idea to have fun with
22. It suggests ways for Beijingers to take an interest
in learning English.
3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
What should I get my mom for her birthday? 见搭配
★希望做某事hope to do sth. 我应该为我的妈妈买什么?
★决定做某事decide to do sth. Why don‘t you/Why not buy /What about
★同意做某事 buying/How about buying a scarf? agree to do sth. ★需要某人做某事need to do sth.
★使用某物做某事use sth to do sth
What‘s the best gift you have ever received? ★迫不及待做某事can‘t wait to do 你曾收到的最好礼物是什么? ★准备做某事get/be ready to do What a lucky guy! 多幸运的家伙! ★尽力/努力做某事try to do sth
★计划做某事plan to do sth. I think a dog is a good pet for a 6-year-old child.
★不得不have to do Really? I don‘t agree. Dogs are too difficult to take
★轮流做某事take one‘s turns to do sth. care of.
★拒绝做某事refuse to do sth.
What are advantages and disadvantages of keeping
★告诉某人做某事tell sb. to do sth.
such a pet?
★请某人做某事ask sb. to do sth. ★希望某人做某事wish sb. to do sth. ★想要某人做某事want /would like sb. to do sth. ★同意某人做某事agree sb. to do sth. ★教某人做某事teach sb. to do sth. ★喜欢/想要某人做某事 like sb. to do sth. ★帮助某人做某事help sb. to do sth/help sb.do ★encourage sb to do 鼓励某人做
★It‘s one‘s turn to do sth. 轮到某人做某事 例句:It your turn to clean the blackboard. ★It‘s time(for sb.) to do sth.是某人做某事时候了 例句:It‘s time for me to go home.
★It‘s +adj. for/of sb. to do sth. 对于某人来说做某事是……（当adj.是表示性格、品德的形容词时用of） 例句: It is easy for me to learn it well. It is very kind/foolish/nice of you to do so.
★ It takes sb. sometime to do sth. 某人做某事花了某
例句: 1.It takes me an hour to get to school by bike. 2.It took me an hour to watch TV last night.
3.It will take her two weeks to finish the work.
★too+adj./adv. to do sth. 太…..而不能 例: He was to angry to say a word.
★find/think/feel it +adj. to do sth.发现/认为/感到做某事是… 例: I find/think/feel it hard to learn English well.
★序数词+to do 第…..个做某事 例句:Who is the first to get there?
★我不知/忘记了怎么办。I didn't know/forgot what to ★ 离开房间时不要忘记/记住关灯
例句:Don‘t forget/Remember to turn off the lights when you left the room ★ be+adj+to do sth 例句:I am very
sorry to hear that.
I am ready to help others. I am happy/pleased/glad to meet you.
以下是不带to的动词不定式(即动词原形)的常见用法 ★ let sb. do sth让某人做某事 ★
make do sth使得某人做某事 ★ hear do sth do sth听见某人做某事 ★see do sth do sth看见某人做某事
★ why not 或why don‘t you +动词原形？为什么
不….?（表示建议）例:Why not/Why don‘t you take a walk?
★ 某人+had better( not)do 某人最好(不)做某事
★ 情态动词can/may /must /should+ 动词原形（包括
成否定句即don‘t /doesn‘t /didn‘t /will not /would not+ 动词原形
★ be going to + 动词原形（表示“即将”“打算” 做
Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park? 1. take a ride
2. take the subway
3. have been to, have gone to
4. on the one hand, on the other hand 5. a good place to practice your English 6. outside of China 7. end up 结
8. take a holiday/vacation 度
9. all year round
10. such as
11. a zoo called/named… 一
个叫做……的动物园 12. during the daytime
13. wake up 醒
14. wake somebody up
15. have a great/nice/wonderful/great time 玩
16. a wonderful place to take a holiday/to visit
一个度假/游览的好地方 17. an English-speaking country
18. be asleep=fall asleep
19. go on a DISNEY cruise
20. travel to another province of China 21. the reasons for learning English 22. an exchange student
23. improve my listening skills 24. one….,the other..
25. Three quarters of the population are Chinese. 四
26. What‘s the population of China? 中
国的人口是多少？（不用how much提问） 27. the population of China is 1.3 billion 中
1. Me neither.
2. It‘s fun to learn another language.
3. Disneyland is an amusement park, but we can also
call it a theme park.
4. It has all the normal attractions you can find at an
amusement park, but it also has a theme.
5. the roller coaster is themed with Disney
6. You can see Disney characters walking around
Disneyland all the time.
7. These are huge boats that also have the Disney
theme. You can take a ride on the boat for several days, and you sleep and eat on board.
8. There are also many attractions on board just like
any other Disneyland.
9. The boat rides all take different routes, but they all
end up in the same place.
10. It is just so much fun in Disneyland.
11. Here‘s what two of our students said about our
12. When I was a young girl, all I ever wanted to do
was traveling, and I decided that the best way to do this was to become a flight attendant .
13. I discovered that the most important requirement
was to speak English well, so I studied English at the Hilltop Language School for five years before I became a flight attendant.
14. It was because I could speak English that I got the
15. It‘s all I have ever wanted to be.
16. However, I know that I have to improve my
English, so I have started taking lessons at the school.
17. Maybe when I leave school I‘ll think about
becoming an English teacher rather than a tour guide.
18. What other job is he thinking of doing?
19. You can rent bicycles at the amusement park.
20. For many Chinese tourists, this small island in
Southeast Asia is a wonderful place to take a holiday.
21. Maybe you fear that you won‘t be able to find
anything to eat in a foreign country.
22. However, if you ?re feeling brave, Singapore is an
excellent place to try new food.
23. If you go to see lions, tigers, or foxes during the
daytime, they‘ll probably a asleep.
24. One great thing about Singapore is that the
temperature is almost the same all year round..this is because the island is so close to the equator. So you can choose to go whenever you like—spring, summer, or winter. 现在完成时句型举例：
1. Have you ever been to an amusement park? 你
曾经去过游乐园吗?Yes, I have./ No, I haven‘t. 2. I have never been there. Me neither=Neither have I.
3. Where is he? He has gone to the Beijing. 4. How long has he been in Beijing?
5. I‘ve never been to an aquarium.
6. I have been a student here for a year.
我成为这的学生有一年了. （不能用become） =I became a student here a year ago.
7. He has been dead for two years.（不能用die）=he
died two years ago.
8. I have been a teacher since ten years ago(for ten
9. I have seen the movie.
Have you ever heard of the man before?
already （―已经‖，用于肯定句中，放在have /has之后或句尾）；
yet （―仍然‖―还‖，用于疑问句或否定句的句尾） just（―刚刚‖，放在have /has之后）； before（―以前‖，放在句尾）；
ever（―曾经‖，放在have /has之后） never （―从没有‖，在have /has之后） 例句：
1.Our teacher has just left.
2.We have studied English already.
3.I have not finished the homework yet. 4.He has never been to Beijing before.
for: +一段时间 for a year for two weeks for three years
Since +过去的某一时刻, since nine since last week
Since +一般过去时态的时间状语从句 since you came ; since you got home. 注意：结束性动词不能和表示一段时间的时间状语连用,但是它们可以转换成相应的延续性动词. 1.直接用延续性动词
buy– have；catch(get) a cold –have a cold；borrow—keep；become—be；put on-- wear 2.转换成be+名词
join the army – be a soldier；join the Party –be a Party member；
go to school– be a student 3转换成be+形容词或副词
die—be dead；finish – be over；begin—be on；leave—be away ； fall sleep – be asleep close – be closed come to/ go to/arrive at(in)+某地—be in(at) +某地
4.转换成 be+介词短语go to school– be in school ； get up_ be up；
1. already（已经）, just（刚刚）, never（从未/从没
有）, ever（曾经）, yet（仍然/还）, before（以前（句尾时）
2. since+点时刻或从句; for+段时间; how long
3. so far；till now；by now（到目前为止；迄今） 4. recently近来 in the past/last+段时间 在
5. once(一次)，twice, three(four…) times
6. It is the+最高级
例：What‘s the best gift you 你曾收到的最好礼物是什么?
Unit 10 It‘s a nice day, isn‘t it?
1. feel like doing=want to do sth. 想做某事 2. like to do sth./like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 3. would like to do=want to do 想要做某事 4. like sb. to do 想要某人做某事
5. feel like sth.
觉得像…. 6. have a hard/difficult time doing sth 费了很大劲做某事 7. have problem doing sth 做某事有困难 8. have fun doing sth 乐于做某事 9. need to do sth. 需要做某事（主语是人，强调主动） 10. need doing=need to be done 需要被…（主语是物，强调被动）
例如：I need to do my homework The bike needs mending/reparing 11. a thank-you note for.. 感谢信 12. look through 浏览 13. get along/ on well with 相处得好 14. at least 至少 15. at most 最多 16. be careful =look out 当心,小心 17. be careful to do/not to do sth. 小心做/不做某事 18. cross a street =go across a street 过街（穿过表面） 19. go through 穿过（空间/房间/森林等） 20. go past 经过/路过 21. come along 跟着来 22. say in a low/loud voice 小声地/大声地说 23. something cost+钱= something is worth+钱 某物值多少钱 24. a high/low temperature 高/低温 25. the price is high/low 价格高/低 26. do/try one‘s best to do sth. 努力/尽力做某事
27. by noon
28. look through books in a bookstore
29. a boy you‘ve never seen before.
1. It looks like rain, doesn‘t it? Yes, it does./No, it
2. He‘s really good, isn‘t he?
3. You are new here, aren‘t you? 你
4. You have never been to Beijing, have you?
5. She has few friends, does she?
6. Tom had little work to do, did he?
7. You can hardly do the work, can you?
8. Let‘s go home, shall we?
9. Don‘t be late again/Let us go home, will you?(祈使
句用will you;但Let‘s开头的用shall we)
10. Thank you so much for asking/inviting /having me!
11. How much does that shirt cost=How much is the
12. He sure is.
13. This is great weather, isn‘t it? It sure is. But it‘s a
little hot for me.
14. The line is slow, isn‘t it?
15. Their prices are really low, aren‘t they?
16. How big is your apartment?
17. Did you see the game on TV Friday night?
18. Sometimes it isn‘t easy being the new kid at school.
19. The video you showed was really fun.
20. I was having a hard time finding it until you came
21. Friends like you make it a lot easier to get along in
a new place.
22. Thanks for the tickets for next week‘s game.I‘m
really happy to have the tickets.
23. I‘ll think of you as we watch the Black Socks win
24. The traffic is very busy at this time.
25. I‘m going to look through the newspaper for a
19 holiday job. 26. Be careful to look both ways before you cross the street. 27. If you have finished your homework, you could help with cleaning and cooking.