?被动语态 主语 谓语 宾语 状语
▲常带双宾语的词有：tell , show , lend , pass等。
She is often heard to sing this popular song .（被动语态）
▲ 有这种用法的常用动词有：make , let , see , hear , watch , feel , notice等。
3. 有些“be +过去分词”的结构并不是被动语态，它们有可能是“系表结构（即系动词之后由过去分词来充当表语）。”
eg. ??GreatchangeshavetakenplaceinChina.(正确) GreatchangeshavebeentakenplaceinChina.(错误)?
1. A talk on Chinese history in the school hall next week .
A. be given B. has been given C. will be given D. will give
2. To make our city more beautiful , rubbish into the river .
A. needn’t be thrown B. mustn’t be thrown
C. can’t throw D. may not throw
3. You may go fishing if your work .
A. is done B. will be done C. has done D. have done
4. The trees must three times a week .
A. water B. is watering C. be watered D. waters
5. — I won’t come to the party unless Sue , too .
— You mean if Sue comes you’ll come ?
A. will invite B. invites C. invited D. is invited
6. I like my new bike . It very well .
A. rides B. is riding C. is ridden D. has ridden
7. Mr. Chen has a lond voice . His voice can clearly even in that big classroom .
A. hear B. be heard C. be hearing D. have heard
8. — It’s time to do your homework , Jack .
— Yes , Mum . I’ll turn off the TV as soon as the programme .
A. ends B. end C. will be ended D. will end
9. You to the meeting , why didn’t you go ?
A. be invited B. will be invited C. were invited D. are invited 答案：C （2003山西省）
10. A lot of trees along the river last year .
A. planted B. are planted C. were planted
1. The rivers smells terrible People must dirty things into it .
A. be stopped to throw B. be stopped from throwing
C. stop to throw D. stop form throwing
2. Paper first invented in China .
A. is B. are C. was D. were
3. — Do you like the flower ? — Yes , it sweet .
A. is smelling B. smelt C. is smelt D. smells
4. It snowed heavily last night . The ground thick snow .
A. was covered with B. was filled with
C. was made of D. covered with
5. The light in the room before you leave .
A. must turn of B. will turn off C. are turned D. must be turned off
6. the kind of question often in your class , Ann ?
A. Does , ask B. Is , asked C. Has , asked D. Will , ask
7. The bridge in three weeks .
A. will build B. is built C. will be built D. builds
8. The old men and the children must in our country .
A. take good care B. be taken good care
C. take good care of D. be taken good care of
9. Paul doesn’t have to be made He always works hard .
A. learn B. to learn C. learned D. learning
10. The girl was unhappy because she by some boys in the class .
A. is laughed B. was laughed C. laughed at D. was laughed at
11. We that the English test next Monday .
A. are told , gives B. tell , will give
C. are told , will be given D. told , is going to be given
12. Great changes place in China since 1978 .
A. have been taken B. have taken C. has been taken D. took
13. the red pencil-box by your father last week ?
A. Has , bought B. Was , bought C. Does , buy D. Did , buy
14. Mary many songs at the party .
A. heard sing B. heard to sing C. was heard sing D. was heard to sing
15. trees usually in April ?
A. Have , planted B. Are , planted C. Do , plant D. Were , planted
16. When we got there , the broken road repaired .
A. is being B. was being C. has been D. /
17. The windows of the room once a week .
A. has been cleaned B. is cleaned C. are cleaned D. are cleaning
18. In 1620 , about half the USA forests .
A. was covered B. was covered by C. were filled with D. covered with
19. The young tree the stick .
A. should be tied to B. must be tied by C. should tie to D. can be tied with
20. A present me by my friend on my birthday .
A. is giving B. was given to C. is given for D. will give to
21. By was the book ?
A. who , wrote B. whom , write C. whom , written D. whom , writing
22. Films about crime and violence（暴力与犯罪）by young children .
A. should not see B. should be not seen
C. should not be seen D. should be seen
23. In warm weather fruit and meat long .
A. can’t be kept B. don’t keep C. is not kept D. aren’t keeping
24. Half the world’s telephone calls in English .
A. are made B. are making C. make D. is made
25. That building now .
A. is building B. is built C. is being built D. builds
26. The trees in our school every Friday afternoon .
A. are watered B. are watering C. have watered D. water
27. More “ Great Green Walls ” must all over the world .
A. build B. are built C. be building D. be built
28. His school bag by a woman ten minutes ago .
A. took away B. was taken away C. was taken off D. is taken
29. It that she very clever .
A. was said , is B. was said , were C. is said , is D. is said , is being
30. Yesterday a visitor something about his hometown .
A. was asked B. was asking C. is asked D. asked
31. Do you like this kind of paper ? Yes , it very nice .
A. is felt B. felt C. is feeling D. feels
32. These books well .
A. sells B. are being sold C. are sold D. sell
33. The boy lost on his way home yesterday .
A. got B. is C. gets D. has
34. Though the coat is a bit large now , it me very soon .
A. will be fit B. will fit C. fit D. fits
35. Football everywhere in the world .
A. is played B. play C. is playing D. plays
36. Everybody here was a present .
A. gave B. given C. To give D. Giving
37. A new factory in our city last year .
A. built B. has built C. was built D. is building
38. All trees must well when it is dry .
A. be watered B. are watered C. water D. be watering
39. This shirt silk .
A. must be made in B. make by C. must be made of D. must be made by
40. These books good care of .
A. must taken B. must take C. have to take D. must be taken
41. Stamps by people for sending letters .
A. use B. in using C. used D. are used
42. More trees next year .
A. will be planted B. will plant C. have planted D. are planting
43. — When the People’s Republic of China ?
— On October 1.1949 .
A. did …found B. was …found C. was … founded D. is … founded
44. Today , too many trees are still in the world .
A. cutting down B. cut down C. being cut down D. cutted
45. This kind of machine Japan .
A. is made by B. is made from C. is made in D. is made of
46. The teacher says that the man will .
A. be well taken care B. well look after C. take care well D. be well looked after
47. — I think the shop .
— No , It’s open . It at six .
A. is close … close B. is closed … closes C. closed … closes D. is closed
48. I was astonished（吃惊）to hear that the colour TV set 5 , 000 yuan .
A. has cost B. cost C. costed D. was cost
49. Great changes place since he came here .
A. have been taken B. have taken C. has been taken D. has taken
50. He was seen something from the shop .
A. steal B. to steal C. to be stolen D. stealed
51. She has by her classmates .
A. laughed B. laughed at C. been laughed D. been laughed at
1. Nearly everybody here （know）when the old museum build）.
2. The building can see）from every part of the city ; It build）many years ago .
3. Yesterday Tom tell）me that his bike break）last week .
4. The students often （tell）to take care of their desks and chairs .
5. Now he （be）asked if the meeting （hold）next Friday .
6. It is known to all that the moon （turn）round the earth .
7. Miss Li often use）a recorder in her English class . But she （not use）it tomorrow .
8. Vegetables , eggs and fruits （sell）in this shop .
9. English speak）here .
10. The song like）by us all twenty years ago .
11. The pictures （take）by Jack tomorrow .
12. The computer （can use）in the room .
13. The room （paint）now .
14. The novel translate）into many languages since it was published .
15. That clock （call）Big Ben .
16. Last week , when I ask）about English culture , I couldn’t answer it well .
17. What language （speak）in your country ?
18. School football games often （hold）on Friday evenings .
19. The film （show）again sometime next week .
20. If anything （happen）to him , let me know .
21. the pair of new shoes suit）you ?
22. The bottle break）by the cat yesterday .
23. A tall tree can , see）in the picture .
24. The sports meeting （hold）last week .
25. We tell）yesterday that Jane would come back from Australia .
26. Look , Mr Smith （take）to the station by Mark in his car .
27. These trees should water）after they （plant）.
28. The TV set make）in Beijing . It make）last April .
29. Colour TVs （sell）in that shop .
30. When the People’s Republic of China found）?
31. Have you moved into the new house ?
Not yet . The rooms paint）now .
32. An American film often show）on TV on Sundays .
33. She （tell）the good news as soon as she arrived .
34. Look ! A big modern bridge build）over the river .
35. Dr Bethune remember）by the Chinese people for ever .
36. A recorder often （use）in our English class .
1—5 BCDAD 6—10 BCDBD 11—15 CBBDB 16—20 BCBAB 21—25 CCAAC 26—30 ADBCA 31—35 DCABA 36—40 BCACD 41—45 DACBC 46—50 DBBBB 51. D
1. knows , was built 2. be seen , was built
4. are , told 5. is , will be held
7. uses , won’t use 8. are sold
10. was liked 11. will be taken
13. is being painted 14. has been translated
16. was asked 17. is spoken
19. will be shown 20. happens
22. was broken 23. can be seen
25. were told 26. is being taken
28. is made , was made 29. are sold
31. are being painted 32. is , shown
34. is being built 35. will be remembered
3. told , was broken 6. turns 9. is spoken 12. can be used 15. is called 18. are , held 21. Does ,suit 24. was held 27. be watered , are planted 30. was founded 33. was told 36. is , used