1. How many _________________(图书馆) are there in your city?
2. My mother works with people and money, so she works in a b _________.
3. To be a policeman is the most d___________________ job.
4. The weather today is pretty ___________________(雨天的).
5. It's cold in winter and hot in ___________s in Beijing.
1. Jack _____ many friends here. (have)
2. There ______ three bags of sugar on the table. (be)
3. What are Tom and Bob doing now? They ______ TV. (watch)
4. Let’s _____ the classroom now.(clean)
5. Look, Sandy _____ her name on a piece of paper.(write)
1. Be ___! We‘re late.
a. hurry b. fast c. quick d. slow
2. How ___ boxes of ice cream ___ there on the table?
a. many...are b. many...is c. much...is d. much...are
3. They need ___.
a. more two watchs b. two more breads
c. more two chairs d. two more chairs
4. Whose parents ___ Miss Green talking ___?
a. are?to b. is?/ c. is?to d. are?/
5. This is a picture ___ our classroom.
a. in b. of c. at d. on
6. There ____ some water in the glass.
a. is b. are c. has d. have
7. Can you see a cat in ___ tree?
a. / b. a c. an d. the
8. Happy birthday to you, Baby!
a. That’s all right. b. You‘re welcome. c. Thank you. d. Not at all.
9. Hello, may I speak to April? ___
a. Yes, I am. b. Just a minute, please. c. Who are you? d. Certainly.
10.Isn’t it ___ nice weather?
a. a b. an c. / d. any
1. My mother goes to work by bike.
_______ _______ your mother _______ to work?
2. That is a map of France.
_______ map is that?
3. The bag of rice is ten kilos.
_______ _______ _______ the bag of rice?
4. I think Chinese food is very nice.
_______ do you ______ _______ Chinese food?
5. The students like their teacher very much.
______ do the students______ their teacher?
1. _____ (每个人) will have a small car.
2. Teachers won't write ______ (在黑板上) with a chalk
3. There will be ______ (大风) and _______ (大雨).
4. The students go to school ______ (一周五天).
5. Homes will be cool ______ (在夏天).
Sever years ago everyone s_____ on Main Streets. Gradually(渐渐地)，more and more people moved out of the city. Then more and more people b_____ shopping at shopping malls.
Now, millions of people do their s_____ in malls all over the country. The malls include(包括) supermarkets and large department stores. Smaller clothing store cater to(适合) the taste of almost everyone. Gift shops sell all k_____ of things from cheap pencils, hairpins to e_____ watches, even diamonds. There are also many art and picture shops. It is a good idea to have a walk in these stores. And there are record shops a_____ every corner. There you can buy discs or tapes of any hot star.
Shopping malls have other services, too. Health center helps people to b_____ their bodies. Eating places like hot dog stands or chic French restaurants are good place t_____ have a rest. Every mall must have a large cinema. The cinema shows many hot p_____ films. Shopping malls can satisfy almost all of your n_____.
Jim Green is an announcer(播音员)for the program. Most of the girls___1____ boys like the program. They ___2___like Jim Green. Some of them often make phone calls to him and thank him ___3___ his work. There are lots of ___4___ to him every day, too.
Jim Green gets up at 6:00 every morning. He has bread and a glass of milk ___5___ breakfast. He leaves home at 6:30 and ___6___ his office at 7:15.
The program ___7____ at 7:30.He plays the new records (唱片)of the pop songs and modern music for his listeners. At 8:00 it's time ____8____ the news.
Jim finishes work at 10:30. He goes home ____9____ his car. He ___10___ newspaper and listens to music after supper.
He thinks his life is very interesting.
( ) 1.A and B with C but D about
( ) 2.A too B to C also D so
( ) 3.A to B for C fo D and
( ) 4.A letter B letters C friends D words
( ) 5.A at B with C for D to
( ) 6.A goes B gets C gets to D gets up
( ) 7.A begins B finishes C over D start
( ) 8.A to B for C of D in
( ) 9.A by B in C on D takes
( ) 10.A looks B reads C sees
Dick has a friend. His name is George. He works on a big ship(轮船). The ship goes from the United Kingdom to China. So George is often on the ship for many months. And he can only see the sea (大海).
Today George is at home. It’s nine o’clock in the morning. He wakes up and looks out of the window. What does he see? There are some trees. So he jumps out of bed and cries, “The ship has hit the land! The ship has hit the land!”
() 1. George is Dick’s friend.
() 2. George works on a big ship.
() 3. George wakes up at eight.
() 4. George sees the trees, and he thinks he is on the ship.
() 5. George is on the river this morning.
January 1st is New Year’s Day. People all over the world celebrate it. On New Year’s Day there is a one-day holiday in most countries. The real celebrations for New Year always happen on the night before —— on New Year’s Eve. There are a lot of interesting customs in the West, and there are a lot of differences from country to country. In China, the Spring Festival is a family get-together. And so is Christmas in many western countries. But New Year for some families is a time to get together with their friends, too. Many people have parties to welcome New Year. At these parties, there are all kinds of food and drink, and people often sing and dance until the time nears for the coming of New Year. On New Year’s Eve when midnight comes, people often say “ Happy New Year” to each other. Champagne(香槟酒) is a favorite drink for New Year. In many western countries fireworks are let off(燃放) at midnight to celebrate the New Year.
1. When do people usually celebrate for New Year?
2. Do all the countries celebrate New Year in the same way?
3. Why do people let off fire works at midnight?
3. Are watching
5. Is writing
C a d c b a d c b c
三、1.How does, go 2.What 3.How heavy is 4.What, think of 5.How, like
四、1、everybody 2、on the blackboard 3、cloudy，rainy 4、five days a week 5、in summer
五、shopped begin shopping kinds expensive around balance to popular needs
八、1、The real celebrations for New Year always happen on the night before —— on New Years Eve
3、To celebrate the New Year