1、人称代词的主格在句中作主语。如： 我们爱我们的祖国。 她是一名好学生。
一、根据句意用适当的人称代词、物主代词填空 A. 从括号内选择正确的代词填空 2、人称代词的宾格在句中作动词、介词的宾语，还可作表语使用。如：
他妈妈在外面等他们。 那是谁？---那是我。 3、人称代词的语序
几个人称代词并列作主语时，它们的顺序是： 单数形式（2，3，1） you, he and I 复数形式（1，2，3） we, you and they
3、名词性物主代词可用在of后面作定语，相当于“of+名词所有格”， 表示带有部分概念或有一定的感情色彩。如： He is a friend of mine. 他是我的一个朋友。
1. Your football clothes are on the desk.
Please put _________(they，them，their，theirs) away. 2. (We，Us，Our，Ours)_________ English teacher is Mrs. Green. We all like _________(she，her，hers).
3. (I，Me，My，Mine)_________ can’t get my kite. Could you help _________(I，me，my，mine)? 4. Tom can’t get down from the tree. Can you help _________(he，him，his)?
5. Her kite is broken. Can _________(you，your，yours) mend it? 6. We can’t find our bikes.
Can you help _________(we，us，our，ours)? 7. These are _________(he，him，his) planes. The white ones are _________(I，me，mine). B. 填入正确的人称代词和物主代词 1. This isn’t her knife. _________ is green.
2. These are your books，Kate. Put __________ in the desk，please. 3. You must look after ________ things.
4. Wei Fang，is that ________ ruler? Yes，it’s.
5. They want a football. Give __________ the green one，please. 6. It’s Lin Tao’s bag. Give ________ to __________. 7. Is this pencil-box Li Lei’s? No，___________ is very new. 8. This box is too heavy. I can’t carry _________. Don’t worry，Let __________ help __________.
9. _____ is a boy _____ name is Mike. Mike’s friends like _____ very much.
10. My sister is in _____ room. _____ is a teacher. 11. Jane is a little girl. _____ mother is a nurse. 12. We are in _____ classroom. _____ classroom is big. 13. My father and mother are teachers. _____ are busy 14. You are a pupil. Is _____ brother a pupil, too?
1. Who is singing over there? — ________ is Sandy’s sister. A. That B. It C. She D. This 2. ________ will spend the summer holiday in Hawaii. A. She, you and I B. You, she and I C. I, you and she D. Her, me and you 3. Between you and ________, he is not a real friend.
A. me B. I C. he D. his 4. My uncle bought a new bike for ________. A. theirs B. they C. me D. I 5. Mr Smith often praises ________ for his progress in studies. A. he B. him C. I D. me
6. Here’s a postcard for you, Jim! — Oh, ________ is from my friend, Mary.
A. he B. it C. she D. it’s
7. Don’t shake the young tree. ________ leaves are falling off. You
should look after________. A. It, it’s B. It’s, it C. Its, it D. It, it
8. Little Baby knows that he should not take the things that do not belong to ________.
A. he B. his C. her D. him 9. Will anyone go on a trip with him ? — Not ________. A. I B. me C. mine D. he
10. Among those lovely toys, the brown toy dog was given by ________. A. he B. his C. him D. he’s