知识改变命运，勤奋创造奇迹，态度决定一切，细节决定成败，拼搏铸造辉煌！ —— 你们的老师
第一节 听下面5段对话。 每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三幅图中，选出一个与你所听到的内容相符的选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话读两遍。
九年级英语第 1 页（共10页）
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。每段对话读两遍。 6. What are the two speakers talking about? A. A house.
B. A garden.
C. A shop. C. Australia. C. 10:30. C. A taxi driver.
7. Where does the woman come from?
A. England. B. France. 8. At what time will the concert end? A. 8:30. 9. What is the man?
A. A guard. 10. Why do they have to stay home?
A. Because it’s raining hard. B. Because the picnic is terrible. C. Because the TV play is interesting.
11. What will the weather be like in Korea next week?
A. Sunny. B. Rainy. C. Snowy. 12. What will the woman do in Korea? A. Go skating. B. Go fishing. C. Go shopping.
听下面一段材料，回答第13至15题。 13. What does the man want to buy? A. A T-shirt. B. A coat. 14. What color does the man like best? A. Brown. B. Red. 15. How much will the man pay?
A.￡30. B.￡39. 听下面一段材料，回答第16至20题。 16. Where will they go ? A. A town. B. A city 17. How will they go there ? A. By train. B. By bus 18. How long will it take them to get there? A. Over 3 hours. B. Over 2 hours. 19. What will they take for lunch ? A. Rice. B. Bread.
B. A policeman.
C. A pair of shoes. C. Blue. C.￡69.
C. On foot.
C. Over 5 hours. C. Sandwiches.
九年级英语第 2 页（共10页）
20. What can they do after lunch ? A. Go swimming. B. Go shopping. 第二部分：英语知识运用（共2节，满分30分）
C. Go boating.
21.—Have a nice day to you. —＿＿＿
A. Well done B. Thank you. C. My pleasure D. Me, too. 22. I don’t know the city. Where can I find ＿＿＿ good restaurant?. A. a
23. I think that the best ＿＿＿ to visit Hannan Island is in November because the weather is excellent then. A. place
D. plan D. enter D. His
24. You should take off your shoes before you ＿＿＿ the new flat. A. leave A. My
B. find B. Your
C. choose C. Her
25. Jack is a famous writer. ＿＿＿new book is very popular. 26. —The bread is delicious.
—It must taste ＿＿＿ with some jam in it. A. good A. quietly
B. well B. carefully
C. better C. slowly
D. best D. clearly
27. Alice explains things very well, what she says can be understood very ＿＿＿. 28. The computer is broken. ＿＿＿ it＿＿＿ today? A. Will; repair C. Will; be repaired A. so A. rings A. for
B. Has; repaired D. Has; been repaired
D. or D. will ring
29. The box was too heavy for me to carry, ＿＿＿I pulled it into my room.
B. and C. but B. is ringing C. rang
30. Listen! The phone ＿＿＿. Please go to answer it.
31. It is very important ＿＿＿ people to have food and water every day.
B. of C. with
32. I’m going to be late for work. There’re ＿＿＿ buses on this route(线路). A. too few B. too little C. too many D. too much 33.＿＿＿ buy your ticket from a ticket machine. There are lots of people there. A. Not B. not too C. Don’t 34. —I wonder＿＿＿ like to be an astronaut(宇航员). —I don’t know, but I imagine it’s exciting. A. what is it
D. Don’t to
B. what it is C. whether is it D. whether it is.
九年级英语第 3 页（共10页）
35. "Get new knowledge by reviewing the old" is a famous saying by Confucius(孔子). He was a great thinker words still have a great effect on millions of people around the world today.
A. who B. which C. whose D. that
An old farmer lived with his grandson. Each morning, the early and read his Bhagavad Gita(薄迦梵歌).
One day the grandson asked, “Grandpa! I try to read the book like you
I can’t understand it, and I forget it easily. What’s the
The grandfather said, “Take this coal(煤炭) basket down to the and bring me back a basket of water.”
The boy did as his grandfather ,but all the water ran he got home. The grandfather laughed, “You’ll have to move faster next time.”
This time the boy faster, but again the basket was empty. He told his grandfather that is was to carry water in a basket. He wanted to use a bottle instead, but the old man said, “I just want a basket of water. You’re not hard enough.”
The boy wanted to show his grandfather that the water would surely run. He again put the into the river and ran hard. But there wasn’t anything in it again. He said“Look, grandpa, it’s useless!”
“Watch the basket.” said the grandfather.
For the first time the boy the basket was different. It had changed from a dirty old coal basket into a one, inside and out.
“Boy, you might not understand or remember when you read the book, but when you read it, you will be
36. A. son B. father C. grandfather D. grandmother
37. A. so B. but C. or D. and
38. A. time B. place C. use D. habit
39. A. house B. beach C. lake D. river
40. A. said B. saw C. liked D. did
41. A. as B. after C. until D. before
42. A. ran B. rode C. drove D. flew
43. A. difficult B. interesting C. impossible D. unimportant
44. A. hitting B. trying C. holding D. studying
45. A. hand B. bottle C. basket D. coal
46. A. sadly B. hopefully C. excitedly D. happily
47. A. forgot B. realized C. believed D. remembered
48. A. white B. clean C. new D. black
49. A. nothing B. something C. anything D. everything
50. A. different B. relaxed C. curious D. worried 21 九年级英语第 4 页（共10页）
Students often want to practise their English outside class. One of the best ways of practising your English is to speak to foreigners. Most of the students asks, "Is it OK to talk to foreigners when we meet them in the street?"
The answer is yes and no, but probably no! If you see a foreigner who looks lost, it is polite to ask him or her, "May I help you?" But if not, you should probably let him or her get on with the business. That is, you can talk to a foreigner at some time or place. Feel free to ask him or her questions if a foreigner comes into your school, classroom or your teachers' office.
It's also OK to talk to foreigners in some public places. If you see a foreigner alone in a restaurant, a waiting room, or a shop, it may be the right time for you to ask him or her. "Is this seat free?" or questions like this. You can probably help them if they are new to China. And if they are alone, you may be able to make them feel more welcome.
It's a pleasure to talk to a foreigner if you choose the right time and place.
51. What is the best way to practise your English?
A. Speak to a teacher. B. Speak to your friends. C. Speak to foreigners.
A. it is. polite to stop foreigners to talk with you in the street
B. it is polite to stop foreigners to talk with you when they are busy
C. it isn't polite to stop foreigners to talk with you when they are on business
53. When you try to talk to a foreigner alone in a park, usually he may.
A. become angry B. feel happy C. keep quiet
54. This passage is mainly about _______________.
A. language B. restaurant C. foreigners
A. How to Learn English in Class.
B. How to Talk with a Foreigner.
C. When to Speak English outside Class
Charles Chaplin was born in London on April 16, 1889.
His parents were music hall actors. The Chaplin family were very
poor, and life was difficult in London. Charlie, as he was called,
used to do his mother's job in the theatre when she was ill.
When he was only 17 years old, Chaplin got his first real job
as an actor. What he did was to do silly things to make people
laugh in the theatre. Seven years later he went to the USA. And
over the next four years, he formed his own way of art. He
developed the character (角色) of a homeless gentleman which became very popular.
From the 1920s to the 1950s, Chaplin made his most famous films. The film Modern Times (1936) shows his care about the modern industry workers. Many of his films describe the poor 九年级英语第 5 页（共10页）
life and hard time of the working people during that period.
Although Charlie Chaplin was British, he lived in the USA until 1953. But he never got US nationality. Then Chaplin, his wife and his five children had to move to Switzerland where he lived until he died. When he was 83 years old, he won his only Oscar for the music he wrote for the film Limelight. He was named Sir Charles Chaplin at the age of 85. Charlie Chaplin died in Switzerland on December 25th, 1975.
56. Chaplin used to ________ when his mother was ill.
A. look after her
B. do his father's job
C. do his mother's job
57. From Paragraph 2, we can know that________.
A. Chaplin went to the USA when he was 24 years old
B. Chaplin became famous when he was 17 years old
C. people liked Chaplin because he was a homeless gentleman
58. ________ Chaplin made his most famous films.
A. From 1889 to 1936
B. From the 1920s to the~ 1950s
C. From 1953 to 1975 59. We can infer(推断) from the passage that Chaplin left the USA because of ________.
A. his family B. his work C. the US government
60. Chaplin won the Oscar for ________ when he was 83 years old.
A. the acting B. the music C. the film
Smoking in indoor public places including public working places, public transport vehicles and some other special outdoor working places has been banned(禁止)in China since January
2011. Let’s look at the following advantages of banning smoking.
First, banning smoking will not only help in saving smokers from
health problems and diseases, but will also be good for passive(被
动)smokers. When the smoker is smoking in a restaurant, the people
around him are sure to breathe in the smoke and suffer from the
diseases an active smoker gets. If smoking is banned, spread of these
diseases can be controlled.
Next, banning smoking will put stress on smokers to give up. Since a smoker is prevented from smoking, he will learn how to live without smoking for long hours. When a smoker doesn’t smell or see anybody around him smoking, it might reduce his wish to smoke too. As a result, people have to give up smoking.
Smoking in public places influences non-smokers to start smoking, especially When teens see people around them smoking, they will follow them easily. Thus the number of teen smokers will increase. Also asthma(哮喘)and other problems are often seen in children living around smokers. So if it is banned, these places will become safe for children and teenagers.
九年级英语第 6 页（共10页）
Looking from the economic point of view, smoking should be banned to increase work productivity(生产率).Employees(雇员)who smoke usually take breaks to smoke while working. So the number of hours they put in their work is smaller.
If you see from the environment point of view, smoking should be banned. Smoking causes air pollution. If it is banned, it will help keep the environment from getting worse.
61.________doesn’t belong to a non-smoking place.
A.A field B.A hospital C.A library D.A restaurant
62. The second paragraph mainly wants to tell us ______.
A. banning smoking is good for restaurants
B. banning smoking is good for non-smokers
C. banning smoking is good for spread of diseases D. banning smoking is good for active smokers and passive smokers
63. How many advantages of banning smoking are mentioned in this passage?
A. Two. B. Four. C. Five. D. Six.
64.According to the text, the underlined word “adolescents” means ______.
A. men B. women C. adults D. teenagers
65. Which of the following statements in NOT true?
A. If smoking is banned, work productivity will increase.
B. If smoking is banned, the number of teen smokers will be larger.
C. If smoking is banned, it will make the environment become better.
D. If smoking is banned, smokers will learn how to live without smoking.
A. When there’s a fire
B. When eating
C. On your way home or to school
D. For sleeping
E. At school
How can we keep ourselves safe? Here are some tips:
expiration dates(保质期) on the packages of your snacks and if you food looks or smells bad, don’t eat it.
Sleep should sleep, break should break. When you have time to sleep, you shouldn’t play.
left and right for cars before you cross the road. Dress in bright colors, so the drivers can see you easily. Don’t trust strangers in the street.
When students around you begin to push, stand still and try to hold on to something, or stay in a corner until the crowd leaves. If you fall down in a moving crowd, cover your head with both hands. Lean to one side, curl up(卷起) you body and bend your legs. 九年级英语第 7 页（共10页）
: Stay calm, follow teachers’ instructions, leave the classroom quickly and use a piece of cloth to cover your mouth and nose so that you don’t breathe in smoke. If your clothes catch fire, drop to the ground and roll from side to side to put out the fire.
A; Hi, Janet. Would you like to help save the environment?
B: Yes. But what can I do? A: Well. B: Yes, that's easy. Sometimes I turn on the lights without thinking. What’ s next? A: Second, you can ride a bicycle.
B: That will save money, too. What else?
A: Third, try to recycle paper.
. Good idea.
A: The fourth idea is turning off the shower when you're not using it.
B: You mean when I have shampoo in my hair?
A: Yes. Get wet. Put the shampoo in your hair and then turn on the shower and wash it out.
B: Will that help the environment?
A: Yes, we have to save water. And fifth, take a bag when you go shopping. B: OK. My parents do most of the shopping. I'll tell them.
九年级英语第 8 页（共10页）
第一节 词汇 （共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分）
76. What a ______ ( shame)! I failed the chemistry exam again.
77. Mike can play basketball _________ (好) than Paul.
78. Dan Lang's songs quite _________ (流行) today in the whole country.
79. When little Jack gets excited, he (跳) up and down.
80. My mother is a teacher and she has __________ (to give lessons to students in a school ) English in this school for 20 years.
At one time, making a film was an expensive activity only for a small group of people and film companies. Not only were the tools and machines expensive but the cost of film was also
far greater than most people could afford. However, modern technology has 81 (change) all that.
New technology has really opened up the world of film-making for film fans. Now a camera does not cost much and most young people are certainly able to pay for it. So all you need is to get one for yourself. With that, you may then start your own film-making.
(tired) work. You probably need many other people to help you. For example, the (population) of actors and actresses is very important in your film. Of course, these actors and actresses may be your schoolmates, friends or family members. You don’t even need to pay them a cent while they are glad to be part of your job.
Besides, you need to make up a story. Can you write your own one? If you have good (character). Many world-famous film makers and producers are also good story-writers. If not, perhaps you need someone else to write it for you.
86. We clean the classroom every day. (改为被动语态)
The classroom every day.
87. 0ur city is beautiful.(改为感叹句)
our city is!
88. "Did you sleep well last night?" David asked her. （改为间接引语）
David asked her she well last night.
九年级英语第 9 页（共10页）
89. She hardly knew how to solve this math problem.(完成反义疑问句)
She hardly knew how to solve this math problem, _______ ________ ?
90. My son is too young to join the army. (改为同义句)
My son isn't _______ ________to join the army.
Your success ______ _____ how hard you work at your lessons.
______, I don’t like his new hairstyle at all.
can we do to improve our environment?
Don’t exercise if you want to stay fit.
I Daming and asked him to get up early.
根据下面的对话内容，在对话的空白处填上恰当的表达，使其意思通顺、合理、结构完整。 Zhao Dan; Hi, Sun Yang! A nice day, isn't it?
Sun Yang: Yeah! , Zhao Dan?
Zhao Dan: I'm going to play tennis.
Sun Yang: Tennis? Are you in tennis?
Zhao Dan: Yes. I have been playing it since I watched Li Na play tennis on TV for the first time. Sun Yang: ?
Zhao Dan: She is my favorite sports star. She won the tennis championship in France in June. Sun Yang; Oh, maybe that's why more and more people love this sport.
Zhao Dan: You’re right. One more thing, she is also good at English. She can foreigners freely.
Sun Yang: How cool she is! I want to learn to play tennis, too.
Zhao Dan: No problem! My uncle is a tennis coach. He can coach us.
Sun Yang; May I you today?
Zhao Dan ; Of course. Let's go.
参考词汇：respect(尊敬); be polite to; obey(遵守); traffic rules; zebra crossing(斑马线)
九年级英语第 10 页（共10页）
九年级英语第 11 页（共10页）
九年级英语第 12 页（共10页）
1—5 BBAAC 6—10ABCCA 11—15 CABCB 16—20 ABACB
21—25 BABDD 26—30 CDCAB 31—35 AACBC
36—40 CBCDA 41—45 BAABC 46—50 ABBDA
51—55 CCBAC 56—60 CABCB 61—65 ADCD 66—70 BDCEA
76. pity 77. better 78.popular/trendy 79.jumps 80. taught
81. changed 82. tiring 83. population 84. character 85. successful
86. is cleaned 87. How beautiful 88. if / whether slept 89.did she 90. old enough
91. depends on 92. In fact 93. on earth 94. give up 95. woke up
96. Where are you going / What are you going to do / What are you doing
98. Who is Li Na / Who is she
99. talk to / talk with / speak to / speak with / communicate with
100. join /go with / play with
九年级英语第 13 页（共10页）
We must respect our teachers and be polite to others. We should also help those who are in need and be friendly to the people around us. Besides, we must obey the traffic rules. When crossing the streets, we should walk on the zebra crossing. And we mustn’t go across the street when the traffic lights are red. What’s more, we should protect our environment. For example, We mustn’t step on the grass and climb trees. Litter mustn’t be thrown everywhere. Qianwei is our hometown. Let’s try our best to make it a civilized city. 高中阶段教育学校招生调研考试
九年级英语第 14 页（共10页）
1. W: Hi, Joe, what's your favorite sport?
M: Football. I like playing football best.
2. W: What did you do last Sunday?
M: I went fishing. That's my hobby, you know.
3. M: Excuse me. May I borrow a book about computers?
W: Sure. Here they are.
4. W: What do you think is the best way of learning English?
M: Oh, watching English movies is very helpful.
5. W: What did you use to be afraid of when you were young?
M: Cats. They used to go to my bed and sleep with me.
6. W: I moved to a new house with a garden last week.
M: Oh, really?
W: Well, it’s bigger than my old one, but it isn’t as modern, and it’s farther from the shop.
7. M: You speak good English. Are you from England?
W: No, I come from France. But I have worked in Australia for three years.
8. W: There is a concert in the park today. Would you like to go with us?
M: Sounds like a good idea. What time?
W: It starts at nine o’clock, and lasts one hour and a half.
M: Great. Oh, it’s half past eight. Let’s hurry.
9. M: Madam, here we are at the Centre Square.
W: Thanks. Here is the money.
M: Thank you, Madam. Er, don’t hurry. Your bag is left on the back seat.
W: Oh, thank you so much.
10. M: Look at the rain!
W: Wow. It’s really heavy. I’m afraid we can’t have a picnic today.
M: We’d better stay home and watch TV.
M: Hi, Chris.
九年级英语第 15 页（共10页）
W: Hi, Eric.
M: Are you ready for the trip to Korea?
W: No, I’ve still got a few things to buy.
M: When will you start?
W: I will start this Friday and be back next Saturday.
M: The weather man said there should be plenty of snow.
W: Well, I hope so. I just want to skate there.
M: That would be nice. Have a good time, then.
W: Hello. Can I help you?
M: I’m looking for a coat like this. Have you got one?
W: I’ll just have a look. What’s the size?
M: Size 12.
W: How about the red one?
M: I don’t like the color. My favourite is blue.
W: Here you are.
M: That’s great. Can I try it on?
W: Of course. This way, please.
M: Hmm, I like it.
W: It fits you very well.
M: How much is it?
M: Is ￡30 OK?
W: Sorry, sir.
M: That’s OK. I’ll have it.
Hello! boys and girls. Here’s some information about our trip to the town of Chester. We’ll go there by bus .It’s a long trip, over three hours. We will have sandwiches for lunch and we will eat together in park. After that we will walk around the market. You will be able to buy all your presents there. We will meet at the place where our bus stops. If you are lost, please give me a call .My mobile phone number is 13726158856.Any questions? OK . See you tomorrow.
九年级英语第 16 页（共10页）