in 在...里面/大地点 in the tree
on 在...上面 on the tree
at 在....地方（小地点） at home, at school
in front of 在...前面
in the front of 在...前部
in the middle of 在....中间
into to，before，behind，above，under，outside, inside, up, from, far from, near, across， off, down,among, past，between，out of，around，in the front of，at the back of，at the foot of in the south，in the sun，on one’s way home，by the side of, through
用in, at or on加下面的短语填空
the window your coffee the mountains （山） that tree
my guitar （吉他） the river the island（岛） the next garage(停车场）
1. Look at those people swimming ____in the river________.
2. One of the strings ________________.
3. There's something wrong with the car. We'd better stop _____________.
4. Would you like sugar ___________________?
5. The leaves ________________________________?
6. Last year we had a wonderful skiing holiday____________________.
7. There's nobody living __________________. It's uninhabited.
8. He spends most of the day sitting__________ and looking outside.
用in，at, or on
1. Write your name _______ the top of the page.
2. I like that picture hanging _______ the wall _________ the kitchen.
3. There was an accident ______ the crossroads this morning.
4. I wasn't sure whether I had come to the right office. There was no name ______ the door.
5. _________ the end of the street there is a path leading to the river.
6. You'll find the sports results _______ the back page of the newspaper.
7. I wouldn't like an office job. I couldn't spend the whole day sitting _______ a desk.
8. My brother lives ______ a small village _______ the south-west of England.
9. The man the police are looking for has a scar _______ his right cheek.
10. The headquarters of the company are __________ Milan.
11. Nicola was wearing a silver ring ___ her little finger.
用in, at, or on 加上下面的名词填空
the west coast(西海岸） the world（世界） the front row（前排） the right the back of the envelope(信封背面） the sky the back of the class my way to work
1. It was a lovely day. There wasn't a cloud ____in the sky________.
2. In most countries people drive____________________________.
3. What is the tallest building ______________________________?
4. I usually buy a newspaper ____________________________ in the morning.
5. San Francisco is _____________________________ of the United States.
6. We went to the theatre last night. We had seats _________________________.
7. I couldn't hear the teacher very well. She spoke quietly and I was sitting_______.
8. When you send a letter, it is agood idea to write your name and address_________________________.
用 in, at or on填空.
1. It can be dangerous when children play __________ the street.
2. If you walk to the end if the street, you'll see a small shop ______ the corner.
3. Is Tom __________ this photograph? I can't find him.
4. My office is ____ the first floor. It's _______ the left as you come out of the lift.
5. We normally use the front entrance but there's another entrance_______ the back.
6. A: Is there's anything interesting ______________ the paper today?
B: Well, there's an unusual photograph _______________ the back page.
7. I love to look up at the stars __ the sky at night.
8. (in a restaurant)" Where shall we sit?" "Over there, ___________ the corner."
9. When I'm a passenger in a car, I prefer to sit ___________ the front.
10. It's very small village. You probably won't find it _ _________your map.
11. Paris is ______________ the river Seine.
用in, at, on 加上一下短语
sea hospital bed the station(车站） the cinema（电影院） the plane school prison （监狱） the airport the Sports Centre
1. My train arrive at 11:30. Can you meet me __at the station___?
2. I didn't feel very well when I woke up, so I stayed ____________.
3. I think I'd like to see a film. What's on _________________ this week?
4. Some people are _____________________for crime that they didn't commit.
5. " What does your sister do? Has she got a job?" " No, she's still ______________."
6. I play basketball ________________________ on Friday evenings.
7. A friend of mine was injured in an accident a few days ago. She's still _________.
8. Out flight was delayed. We had to wait ______________________ for four hours.
9. I enjoyed the flight but the food _________________ wasn't very nice.
10. Bill works on ships. He is away ________________ most of the time.
用in, at 或者on 填空
1. I didn't see you ____ the party on Saturday. Where were you?
2. It was a very slow train. It stopped _____________ every station.
3. I don't know where my umbrella is. Perhaps I left it ________ the bus.
4. Shall we travel ________ your car or mine?
5. The exhibition ____________ the Museum of Modern Art finished on Saturday.
6. We stayed ________a very nice hotel when we were _____ Amsterdam.
7. There were fifty rooms __________ the hotel.
8. Tom is ill. He wasn't _______ work today. He was _______ home _______ bed.
9. I wasn't in when you phoned. I was ____ my sister's house.
10. It's always too hot _______ my sister's house. The heating is always on too high.
11. I haven't seen Kate for some time. I last saw her ________ Dave;s wedding.
12. Paul lives _______ London. He's a student ___________ London University.
about 关于 learn about Chinese talk about him
from 来自 He is from China
with 和... 在一起 play with the match
before 在... 之前 before breakfast
after 在..., 之后 after breakfast after class
of a picture of a classroom
dresser 表示穿衣有几个： put on/ wear/ dress/ be in/ be dressed in He ________ his coat and go out.
She ____________ herself for an hour.
The girl is ____________ in green skirt.
The boy _____ a pair of glasses.
plant 名词 植物 动词 种植
know know .... very well I know the city very well.
The son knows me very well.
bag school bag handbag
math 语文 _______ 英语_________ 物理_________ 化学________ 音乐 _______ 美术___________ 体育_________ 政治___________
to to 后可以跟上名词或者是代词表示方向是介词
to 后还可以跟上动词的原型，叫做动词不定式的符号 want sb to do sth can Can I help you? I can help you.
bring bring sb sth= bring sth to sb
some 表示一些 用于肯定句，否定句用any 相当于 a few, a little
need 表示需要 1) 情态动词 后面是动词原形
2) 实义动词 后面跟to do 或者跟名词，有时间人称数的变化
He __________ to buy some paper.
They ____________ some water.
The boy ________ stop his step.
The man doesn't _________ the money.
room 房间可数名词 classroom bedroom living-roon study （书房） 地方不可数名词 Can you spare（腾出来） room for me?
Regina is seventeen years old and she lives in Los Angeles, California. She is in her third year of high school. She's outgoing and very nice.
Regina has a sister called Germen. Everyone loves Regina and her sister Garmen. They often compare Regina with Garmen. This makes Regina angry. She dosn't want to be like her sister. She wants to be herslef.
Regina is an active girl. She loves to swim, dance, and ride her bike. She belongs to a bycycle club, and on Saturdays the members go for long rides. Sometimes they ride a hundred miles in a day.
Regina also collects stamps. She had stamps from every country in the world. She buys some and gets others from friends. She ahs a large collection of stamps from Mexico.
Regina wants to be a Spanish teacher. She was born in California, but Spanish was her first language. She knows Spanish and English well. Some of her friends don't want her to be a teacher. They say the teachers don't make much money. She wants to help
young people learn. Nothing is more important than that.
compare 比较，对照 belong to 属于
mile 英里 important 重要的，重大的
( )1. What's Regina like?
A. She is outgoing, nice and active.
B. She like s swimming, dancing and riding.
C. She is like her sister.
D. She is a teacher.
( )2. What makes Regina angry?
A. She can't be like her sister
B. People love her sister.
C. People always compare her with her sister
D. Her sister is better than her.
( )3. What does Regina usually do on Saturdays?
A. She does for long rides B. She swims
C. She dances D. She has classes
( ) 4. Regina's stamps are __________.
A. all from her friends B. all from the post office
C. all from Mexico D. from every country in the world
( ) 5. Regina thinks __________ very important.
A. money isn't B. works isn't C. life isn't D. to be a teacher isn't
Qiao is a sixth-grader at Yuhui Primary School. He is only 12 years old but has been smoking for three years. Liu, 15, is a Junior 2 student at Chicheng No. 2 Middle School. He began smoking four years ago. Liu said.Qiao and Liu are not those boys" real names. But their problem,smoking, is a very real problem for young people. Most smokers start in their teen or earlier.
A study of 8,000Beijing students last May told us that smoking is a problem for many Chinese kids. More than 21% of middle school students and 6% of primary school students said they smoked.
" If young people start smoking early, they will probably get addicted to nicotine. And it will be very hard to give up later on," said a preofessor.
Every year, about four million people die because of smoking. And if people keep smoking, that number will go up to about 10million a year by 2030, the World Health Organization says. So we have to learn and tell others about the dangers of smoking.
smoke 吸烟 teen 青少年
addicited 沉溺的 nicotine 尼古丁
professor 教授 organization 组织，机构
6. The sentence "Smoking is part of my life" probably means_________.
A. I don't smoke very often B. Smoking is very important to me
C. I don't smoke at all D. I hate smoking
7. What do Qiao and Liu do?___________
A. Students B. Professors C. Children D. Teachers
8. How many people die from smoking a year now?_________
A. 10million B. 21% of people C. about four million D. 8,000
9. Which of the following is right?
A. No primary shool students smoked.
B. People are sure to die if they smoke
C. 8,000 Beijing students took part in a study about smoking/
D. It's easy to give up smoking if they start smoking early
10. The main idea of the passage is "________"
A. Smoking is becoming a bigger problem for young people
B. Chinese students started smoking very early
C. Nicotine killed many people
D. a study about smoking
We know Bird Flu, Swine Flu and many other illnesses.What can we do? Maybe we must play sports to be healthy;maybe we must keep our room clean; maybe we must do many other things to reduce the risk of catching illnesses. Washing our hands is one of the most important ways to keep helathy. We all use our hands quite often and they come into contact with millions of germs a day. So, do you think you wash your hands eough? Are you doing it correctly? This guide will show you how to wash your hands effectively so you know that you are reducing the risk of catching and spreading illnesses.
Time required: 30 seconds.
How：Turn on water
Use a piece of soap
Rub your hands together for at least 20 seconds( Sing the " Happy Birthday" song twiice)
Be sure to wash well between fingers and under nails
Clean your hands with the running water. Use two paper towels to day hands completely. Turn off the tap with paper towel, and then put towels in the garbage can.
Reduce 减少 risk 危险 come into contact with 接触到 germ 微生物 Effectively 有效的，生效的
（ ） 11. Washng our hands is the only way to be healthy
（ ）12. Washing hands correctely can reduce the risk of catching illnesses
( ) 13. You need to wash your hands for 30 seconds.
( ) 14. Turn off the tap with teh paper towel at last.
( ) 15. The passage is mainly about how to wash our hands correctly
Ten years ago, students were proud to show off a new schoolbag or a pencil-box at the beginning of a term. But now, those are not enough. The students in big cities now are looking for the lastest hi-tech things, like mobile phones, MP5 players, electronic dictionaries and so on.
Some students say they need to keep in touch their friends, ____1___. They use them to send messages to their friends. _____2____, so MP5 players are also necessary.
Electronic dictionaries are helpful to their English study, ____3______. Are these things helpful to their study? _4___. But I think as a student, studying hard is the most important things of all. ______5__ . We should have a great goal. We should try our best to get more knowledge, so hi-tech things are not everything for our study.
1_________ 2,__________ 3. ________ 4. ___________ 5__________
Are you feeling t____________ in class every day? Are you feeling that you lose you focus in class?
Well, if you answer yes to these questions, you are not s____________ enough. B_______ you are not alone. Many people all over the world haven't got enough sleep, especially studnts. Getting enogh sleep is good for your h________, so try the following w__________.
Use your time wisely
You should make plans of things you want to do, this can h___________ you a lot. You certainly shoundn't wait until the last moment to study for an e___________. If you do like this, you won't have enough time to sleep well.
W_______ you are really tired, you can take naps. Taking naps is i________ for you if you lose sleep during the night.After you take naps, you will feel r________.
Sleep more, suffer less
You shouldn't make yourself suffer any longer. So tonight, clear your mind and try to get a few more hours of sleep than you did the night before!
Focus 焦点，焦距 especially 特别
Nap 打盹 suffer 受苦
Things are _____1______ in different countries. If you go to Britain, it is a good idea to ask people there ___2_____ good manners. First of all, you should never ___3__ about two things, mony and age. You should never ask ___4____ he is paid for his job. One safe way is to talk about the weather. People in Britain___5_____ quite happy to talk about weather. And some people like to __6____ good words about their dogs or cats. When a man is _7_____ with a woman, he should always hold a door for ___8____ for her.and let her ____9____ first. When a man is along a road with a lady, he should always walk near the road. And, of course, you should, again, never ask a woman's age. As Oscar Winner, the famous writer, once said, " If a woman tells you her age, she will tell you ___10____."
( ) 1. A. same B. different C. important D. interesting （ ）2. A. about B. to C. with D. how
( ) 3. A. say B. sing C. do D. talk
( ) 4. A. how many B. how about C. how much D. how far
( ) 5.A. are B. is C. can D. very
( ) 6. A. listen B. speak C. hear D. say
( ) 7. A. walked B. walks C. to walk D. walking
( ) 8. A. close B. open C. light D. white
( ) 9. A. go through B.go across C. Go straight D. go to
( )10. A. everying B. something C.nothing D. anything
Children in America like K Day very much. K is for kite. March 7th is the day. On that day __1___ children go out in the open air. They take their kites __2____ them. Some kites are very big. ____3_____ are small. They are in _____4____ colors. Every kite ____5_ a long string. To get the kites uo, the children begin to run. They let out the stringfrom the ball in their hands. Now the kites are ____6_____ in the air. What a nice scene! Now all of the kites are flying high up in the air. Some are higher than others. Look! The one like a butterfly is the highest. But it's flying away now. Why? ____7____ the string is broken. ____8___ kite gets away, too. And more kites fly. So the children are running __9____ them. They ___10__ get them back. People are watching them and laughing happily.
in the open air 在户外 string 细绳 butterfly 蝴蝶
（ ）1. A. lot of B. a lot C. a lots of D. lots of
( ) 2. A. behind B. with C. between D. in
( ) 3. A. others B. another C. else D. none
( ) 4. A. the same B. difference C. different D. Same
( ) 5. A. Own B. Needs C. Has D. Looks
( ) 6. A. Flying B. Looking C. Jumping D. Playing
( ) 7. A. So B. Of course C. Although D. Because
( )8. A. Other B. Another C. Some D. Either
( )9. A. after B. in front of C. begin D. Between
( ) 10. A. like B. need C. hope D. want to