名词是表示人、地方、事物或抽象概念名称的词，可以说名词是万物之名称。它们可以是： 人的名字 Li Ming, Tom 地方名称 China, London 职业称呼 teacher, doctor 物品名称 pencil, dictionary 行为名称 study, invention 抽象概念 history, grammar （二）普通名词和专有名词 1．普通名词
多数教室里都有电脑。 也可指抽象东西，例如： We?ve lived here for twenty 我们在这里住了二十年了。
个体名词有复数形式，如：weeks, problems;单数形式可以和a/an连用，如：a week, a problem, an old man. 2）集体名词
family（家，家庭） army（军队） company（公司；全体船员） enemy（敌人） government（政府） group（小组，团体） public（公众） team（队；组） police（警方） 集体名词有时作单数看待，有时作复数看待。 一般说来，视为整体时作单数看待，想到它的成员时作复数看待：
beer, cloth, coal, coffee, coke, cotton, ice, ink, jam, juice, meat, medicine, metal, milk, oil paper, rain, salad, salt, sand, snow, soup, steel, sugar, tea, water, wine, wood, wool等。
age, anger, beauty, childhood, death, duty, fear, fun, happiness, health, help, history, industry, joy, labour, love, luck, music, nature, peace, pleasure, power, safety, silence, sleep, time, training, travel, trust, truth, waste, weather, work, worth, youth等。
1）人名：Mary, Mrs Green, Zhanghua
2）地名：Beijing, West Lake
5）月份、周日及节日名称：May, Saturday, Easter
6）书名、电影及诗歌的名称：Cone with the Wind
7）对家人等的称呼：Mum, Dad, Uncle Tom
普通名词中的物质名词和抽象名词及专有名词一般是不可数的，这些名词又可称为不可数名词。不可数名词不能用不定冠词修饰，也不存在复数形式，如ice (冰)，water (水), rice (稻子)等。 在英语中个别名词既可以作不可数名词，又可以作可数名词。但由于用法不同，它们的意思往往也不大相同，对这些名词要特别注意。
一般说来，汉语和英语对某一个名词是否可数的看法基本上是一致的。但也有不少名词在汉语中常被用作可数名词，而在英语中却绝对是不可数名词，对这些名词也要特别注意，发如：fun ，work ，advice ，weather ，homework ，news ，money ，information ，bread ，hair )，chalk ，furniture 等。
少数以辅音字母加o结尾的名词变为复数时只加-s。如：photo→photos, piano→pianos 等。
英语中还有不少名词的复数形式是不规则的，必须把它们牢记在心。如：man→men, woman→women, Frenchman→Frenchmen, child→children, tooth→teeth, foot→feet, goose→geese, mouse→mice, sheep→sheep, deer→deer, fish→fish等。
the boy?s schoolbag 这男孩的书包
the worker?s shoes 这个二人的鞋
the teachers? office 老师们的办公室
the students? classroom 学生们的教室
Women?s Day 妇女节
the People?s Park 人民公园
He is Mary?s younger brother.
They are reading Lei Feng?s Diaries.
Our school is half an hour?s walk from here.
Beijing is China?s capital.
The front door of the house was painted red.
There is a map of the world on the front wall of our classroom.
My sister often goes to my uncle?s.
You look ill. You?d better go to the doctor?s.
I am using my dictionary. You can use Tom?s.
Our bedroom is much larger than John and Dick?s.
1．两种名词都有能修饰的数量词有：some, any, plenty of, a lot of, lots of等。
Please give me some paper.
I don?t want to borrow any magazines.
2．用来修饰可数名词的数量词有：many, several. hundreds of, a number of, a pair of, a few, few等。 例如：
You have made quite a few spelling mistakes in your composition.
Several days later, a group of students went to help the old man.
3．用来修饰不可数名词的数量词有：much, a great deal of, a bit of, a drop of, a piece of, quite a little, little,等。 例如：
I want a piece of red chalk.
Please give her a bit of bread.
He sat here a long time.
Give the money to your sister.
1. house _________ 2. village ___________ 3. map __________
4. orange _________ 5. bag ___________ 6. exercise ___________
7. brush __________ 8. family ___________ 9. bus ___________
10. city __________ 11. box ___________ 12. baby __________
13. class __________ 14. factory _________ 15. glass __________
16. dictionary __________ 17. watch _________ 18. woman _________
19. match __________ 20. man _________ 21. wish __________
22. German __________ 23. tomato _________ 24. policeman ___________
25. kilo __________ 26. human _________ 27. potato ___________
28. Chinese __________ 29. shelf __________ 30. Japanese __________
31. leaf ___________ 32. American __________33. life ___________
34. tooth __________ 35. wife ___________ 36. foot ___________
37. knife __________ 38. sheep __________ 39. half ___________
40. child __________
1. work _________ 2. teach _________ 3. sing ________ 4. ill ___________
5. fight ___________ 6. invent ________ 7. wait ________ 8. woolen __________
9. win ____________ 10. thankful ________ 11. foreign _________ 12. cloudy ________
13. run __________ 14. dirty __________ 15. visit _________ 16. funny __________
17. wooden ________ 18. medical ________ 19. operate ________ 20. hot __________
21. invite __________22. worried ________ 23. build __________ 24. please ________ 25. help _________ 26. safe _________ 27. die _________ 28. dangerous _______ 29. draw ________ 30. noisy ________
1. I want to buy ________.
A. two bottles of ink B. two bottle of ink C. two bottle of inks D. two bottles of inks 2. They don?t have to do _______ today.
A. much homework B. many homeworks C. many homework D. much homeworks 3. The ______ of machine made us feel sick.
A. voice B. noise C. sound D. noises 4. The blouse is made of ________.
A. a wool B. these wood 5. There are three ______ and seven ______ in the picture.
A. cows, sheeps B. cows, sheep 6. June 1 is _______.
A. children?s day B. children?s Day 7. ______ room is next to their parents?.
A. Kate?s and Joan?s B. Kate?s and Joan 8. Miss Green is a friend of _______.
A. Mary?s mother?s B. Mary?s mother 9. Tom is ______. He will come to see me.
A. my a friend B. a friend 10. Sheep _______ white and milk _______ also white.
A. is, are B. are, is 11. I?d like to have a glass of milk and _______.
A. two breads C. two pieces of bread 12. It?s a long ______ to Paris. It?s two thousand kilometers.
A. street B. road 13. Many ______ are singing over there.
A. woman B. women 14. He bought _______.
A. two pairs of shoes C. two pairs of shoe 15. Mr. White has three _______.
A. child B. children 16. Beijing is one of the biggest _______ in the world.
A. citys B. city 17. --- Where?s Mr. White? --- He?s in _______.
A. the room 202 B. Room 202 18. Shops, hospitals and schools are all _______.
A. places B. homes 19. Every morning Mr. Smith takes a _______ to his office.
A. 20 minutes? walks B. 20 minute?s walk 20. ---Are these ______? --- No, they aren?t. They?re _______.
A. sheep, cows B. sheep, cow 21. There are many ______ in the fridge.
A. fish B. fruit
C. wools C. cow, sheep C. Children?s Day C. Kate and Joan?s C. Mary mother?s C. mine friend C. is, is B. two pieces of breads D. two piece of bread C. way C. girl B. two pair of shoes D. two pair of shoe C. childs C. cityes C. the Room 202 C. rooms C. 20-minutes walk C. sheeps, cow C. eggs D. wool D. cow, sheeps D. Children?s day D. Kate and Joan D. mother?s of Mary D. a friend of mine D. are, are D. end D. child D. childrens D. cities D. room 202 D. buildings D. 20-minute walk D. sheeps, cows D. bread
22. --- Whose room is this? --- It?s _______.
A. Li Ming B. Li Ming?s C. Li Mings D. Li Mings? 23. Here are ______ for you, Sue.
A. potatos B. some potatoes C. three tomatos D. some tomato 24. Here are some birthday cards with our best ______ for her.
A. wish B. hope C. wishes D. hopes 25. I always go to that ______ to buy food on Sunday.
A. shop B. park C. zoo D. garden 26. What?s the Chinese for “ PRC”?
A. 中国人民解放军 B. 中华人民共和国 C. 联合国 D. 中国共产党 27. Sam gave Ann some _______ to look after Polly while he was away.
A. picture-books B. inventions C. instructions D. messages 28. --- Which of the following animals lives only in China? --- The ________.
A. monkey B. elephant C. panda 29. ______ room is on the 5th floor.
A. Lucy and Lily B. Lucy and Lily?s C. Lucy?s and Lily Lily?s
30. The third month of the year is _______.
A. March B. January C. February 31. Mum, I?m quite thirsty. Please give me ________.
A. two orange B. two bottle of oranges C. two bottles of orange D. two bottles of oranges 32. How wonderful! The ______ is made of _______.
A. house, glass B. house, glasses C. houses, glass 33. I met some ______ in the park and talked with them the other day.
A. Janpaneses B. American C. Chineses 34. _______ is the best time for planting trees.
A. Summer B. Winter C. Spring 35. Tom was badly hurt in the match. They carried him to the ______ as quickly as possible.
A. bank B. post office C. shop 36. There are two ______ in the room.
A. shelf B. shelfs C. shelfes 37. There are seven ______ in a week.
A. years B. months C. days 38. My father is a ______. He works in a hospital.
A. teacher B. doctor C. farmer 39. It?s very cold today. Why don?t you put on your ______?
A. watch B. shirt C. sweater 40. --- Excuse me, are you ______? --- Yes, I?m from ________.
A. Japan, Japanese B. China, Chinese C. England, English America
1. --- Where is Tom? --- He?s left a ______ saying that he has something important to do.
A. excuse B. message C. exercise 2. There is no ______ in the bus so we have to wait for another bus.
A. room B. a room C. rooms 3. --- Would you like some ______? --- Oh, yes. Just a little.
A. pears B. oranges C. sugar 4. You can find the following INSTRUCTIONS on _______. KEEP IN A COLD PLACE
D. cat D. Lucy?s and D. April D. houses, glasses D. English D. Autumn D. hospital D. shelves D. minutes D. writer D. glasses D. American, D. news D. seats D. apples
A. food B. money C. clothes D. books
5. Mr. Green has lived in the _____ hotel since he came to China.
A. five-star B. five-stars C. five star?s D. five stars
6. She was born in Wuhan, but Beijing has become her second _______.
A. home B. family C. house D. place
7. --- What?s the _____ today? --- It?s June 26.
A. day B. date C. time D. hour
8. English is spoken as a first language in ______.
A. the USA B. India C. Japan D. China
9. ______ comes from cows.
A. Wool B. Chicken C. Pork D. Milk
10. Which of the following does paper burn in?
A. co2 B. N2 C. O2 D. H2
11. Let the children go away. They?re making too much ______ here.
A. noise B. voice C. noisy D. sounds
12. ______ comes from sheep and some people like eating it.
A. Wool B. Pork C. Mutton D. Milk
13. --- Oh, there isn?t enough ______ for us in the lift.
--- It doesn?t matter, let?s wait for the next.
A. ground B. floor C. place D. room
14. _______ is the biggest city in China.
A. Beijing B. Shanghai C. Guangzhou D. Kunming
15. The Englishman Stephenson (史蒂芬孙), invented _______.
A. the ship B. the car C. the plane D. the train
She is a nurse.
He is an Englishman, with an Irish wife.
That?s the book you want.
Who?s the young man over there?
Put it on the table.
Shut the door, please.
A gentleman is asking to see you.
Ask the gentleman to come in.
She sent me a postcard
These are new words.
She sent me some flowers.
It?s lovely weather.
Do you want any sugar in your tea?
Give us some help.
His father is a doctor.
A horse is a useful animal.
This book was written by a worker.
Wait a moment.
We have three meals a day.
a few, a little, a bit (of), a lot of等。
Give me the book.
Where is the doctor?
I bought a dictionary yesterday. The dictionary is at home. 昨天我买了一本词典。词典在家里。
The earth is bigger than the moon, but smaller than the sun. 地球比月亮大，但比太阳小。
Mr Wang teaches the first class.
Of all the stars the sun is the nearest to the earth. 在所有的恒星中，太阳离地球最近。
6．用在单数可数名词，表示某一类人或事物 例如：The horse is a useful animal.
the Changjiang River, the Great Lake
The Greens are sitting at the breakfast table.
the old 老人 the young 年轻人
the rich 富人 the poor 穷人
the sick 病人 the dead 死人
the east (west, south, north)
in the morning (afternoon, evening)
on the left (right)
in the end
go to the cinema
Have you ever been to Shanghai?
We love science.
Girls can be scientists.
It is hot in summer.
It?s Tuesday, August the 22nd.
Have you had breakfast?
What?s the matter with you, Mike?
He is headmaster of our school.
We study English.
Do you like to play football?
6．名词前已有用作定语的this, that my, your, some, any, no, whose, every, each等代词时，不用冠词 例如：
That is her bike.
Each student in his class studies hard.
at home, at night, after school, by bus, in bed, in town, in front of, go to school, go to bed等。
1. This is ______ old map. It is ______ useful map.
2. We have no classes in ______ afternoon on _______ Saturday.
3. ______ spaceship flies at about eleven kilometers _______second.
4. Beijing is ______ capital of ______ China. It is _______ beautiful city.
5. Roman was not built in ______ day.
6. Chinese is quite ______ difficult language for Mike.
7. Many ______ students will take ______ active part in sports meet.
8. There is ______ interesting picture on ______ wall.
9. Jenny found ______ wallet lying on ______ground. ______ wallet was Mr. Black?s.
10. Which is ______ biggest, ______ sun, ______ moon, or ______ earth?
11. --- Which picture is more beautiful? --- ______one on ______ left, I think.
12. --- Which is _____ way to ______ hospital?
--- Go down this road and turn left on ______ second crossing.
13. _______ more, _______ better.
14. _______ Turners are sitting at breakfast table.
15. Joe Hill was _______ fighter for ______ working class.
16. When was ______ People?s Republic of China founded?
17. In China ______ first English textbooks were published in _____late nineteenth century.
18. After ______ breakfast he went to ______ school on ______ foot.
19. ______ Huanghe River lies in ______ north of China.
20. He likes playing ______ football. His sister likes playing ______ piano.
1. 上学 A. go to school B. go to the school C. go to a school
2. 住院 A, in the hospital B. in a hospital C. in hospital
3. 此刻 A. at the moment B. at a moment C. at moment
4. 在课堂上 A. in class B. in a class C. in the class
5. 在地球上 A. on earth B. on an earth C. on the earth
6. 步行 A. on foot B. on the foot C. on feet
7. 吃饭 A. at a table B. at the table C. at table
8. 乘公共汽车A. take bus B. by bus C. by the bus
9. 在家 A. at the home B. at a home C. at home
10. 在工作 A. at work B. at the work C. at works
11. 跳高 A. jump high B. high jump C. the high jump
12. 坐飞机 A. by air B. by the air C. on air
13. 乘火车 A. by the train B. by train C. on train
14. 在校学习 A. in the school B. in school C. in schools
15. 睡觉 A. go to bed B. go to the bed C. go to a bed
16. 感冒 A. have a cold B. have the cold C. have cold
17. 乘船 A. by ship B. on ship C. by a ship
18. 玩得痛快A. have good times B. have a good time C. have good times
19. 事实上 A. in the fact B. in facts C. in fact
21. 从早到晚A. from morning to the evening
B. from morning to evening
C. from a morning to an evening
1. There is ______ old woman in the car.
A. / B. the C. a D. an
2. Shanghai is in _______ east of China.
A. / B. an C. the D. a
3. Bill is ______ English teacher. He likes playing ______ football.
A. a, the B. an, the C. a, / D. /, /
4. The museum is quite far. It will take you half _____ hour to go there by ______ bus.
A. an, / B. an, a C. a, / D. /, /
5. The story is ______ interesting. That means it is ______ interesting story.
A. an, the B. the, a. C. /, an D. /, a
6. Let?s go for ______ walk, shall we?
A. a B. an C. the D. /
7. This is ______ interesting story-book and it is also ______ useful one.
A. a, a B. an, an C. an, a D. a, an
8. _______ woman over there is ______ popular teacher in our school.
A. A, an B. The, a C. The , the D. A, the
9. They passed our school ______ day before yesterday.
A. an B. one C. a D. the
10. Australia is ______ English-speaking country.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
11. Don?t play ______ basketball here. It?s dangerous.
A. a B. an C. / D. the
12. This is ______ apple. It?s _______ big apple.
A. an, a B. a, the C. a, an D. an, the
13. --- Have you seen ______ bag? I left it here just now.
--- Is it ______ one on the chair near the door?
A. a, a B. the, the C. a, the D. the, a
14. I have ______ blue coat.
A. a B. an C. the D. some
15. This is _____ orange. _______ orange is on the table.
A. a, The B. an, The C. an, An D. the, An
16. Have you had ______ breakfast?
A. a B. an C. the D. /
17. He wondered when the doctor could finish _____ operation.
A. a B. an C. the D. any
18. After ______ supper, he stayed at home and played ______ violin.
A. the, the B. /, the C. /, a D. /, /
19. There is ______ apple on the plate.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
20. He said that he got ______ “ C” in the test.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
21. ______ new bridge has been built over ______ Huangpu River.
A. The, a B. A, / C. A, the D. An, an
22. English is _______ useful language in ______ world.
A. an, the B. a, the C. the, the D. an, an
23. In the word “ cariage” _______ “ r” is lost.
A. the B. an C. a D. /
24. With the help of his teacher he studied hard and got ______ “ A” in the test.
A. a B. an C. the D. one
25. I have two dogs. ______ black one is two years old and ______ yellow one is three years old.
A. A, a B. The, a C. The, the D. A. the
26. Li Dan can play ______ piano very well.
A. / B. a C. an D. the
27. What ______ interesting film it is! I like ______ film very much.
A. a, the B. a, a C. an, the D. The, /
28. ______ tall man over there is our ______ English teacher.
A. A, the B. The, a C. A, an D. The, /
1）人称代词（I, you, he , we等）
2）物主代词（our, your, their, his等）
3）反身代词（myself, ourselves, yourself, itself等）
4）相互代词（each other, one another）
5）指示代词（this, that, these, those等）
6）疑问代词（who, what, which, whose等）
7）关系代词（who, that, which, whose等）
8）不定代词（both, all, some, any等）
I am studying English now.
We love our country.
单数形式 you, he and I
复数形式 we, you and they
Who is there? It?s me.
Let?s clean their room first, and then clean （宾语）
My grandmother is too old to look after herself.
Lei Feng was always ready to help others, he never thought of himself.
We ourselves will build the factory.
He spoke to me myself.
by oneself 亲自 for oneself 为自己
call oneself 称自己 teach oneself 自学
help oneself to 随意吃 lose oneself 迷路
speak to oneself 自言自语 seat oneself 就座
make oneself understood 让别人懂得自己的意思
指示代词是表示“这个”、“那个”、“这些”、“那些”等指示概念的代词，如：this, that, these, those等。英语中指示代词的用法同汉语中的情况相似。this和these一般用来指较近的事物，that和those则指较远的事物。
That basketball isn?t ours.
Do you like these?
some, somebody, someone, something, any, anybody, anyone, anything, nobody, nothing, all, both, neither, none, either, each, everybody, everyone, everything, other, another, much ,one
Everyone has come. Let?s begin.
Both of his parents are doctors.
One is the teacher, the others are students.
This one is too small, please show me another.
Please introduce me to the others.
That?s all for today.
It?s too much for me.
Some say yes and some say no.
I don?t like any of them.
Does any of them know this?
Would you like some of the tickets?
You can take any of the newspapers here.
You can see tall trees on either of the river banks.
Neither of them wants to see the film with me.
One should follow the laws.
The one in red is our monitor.
Shanghai has a lot of new buildings, but it also has many old ones.
复合不定代词是由some, any, no, every同body，one, thing等词构成的代词。复合不定代词都可看作单数，表示“某人”或“某物”，并在句中作主语、宾语或表语。同some和any在用法上的区别一样，some, someone和something一般用于肯定句，anybody, anyone和anything一般用于否定句、疑问句和条件状语从句中。
We want somebody to help us.
Have you found anything here?
If anyone comes to visit us, tell him we have gone to the cinema.
Somebody?s wallet has just been stolen.
We will have something important to do this afternoon.
疑问代词是用来构成特殊疑问句的代词，如who, whom, whose, what和which等。
Who is your maths teacher?（表语）
Whose bag is that?（定语）
Who teaches you English?（主语）
Whom are you talking about?（宾语）
在当代英语中，each other和one another意思上没有区别，它们在句中可以作宾语，其所有格可以作定语。 （互相）
Do you often help each other?
We are interested in one another?s work.
1．This dictionary is not hers. It?s _______.
A. I B. me C. mine D. my
2. --- Is this ______ magazine? --- No, it isn?t. It?s ________.
A. your, her B. hers, mine C. yours, hers D. your, hers
3. There are two books on the desk. One is a maths book, _______ is an English book.
A. others B. other C. the other D. another
4. _______ of the girls plays tennis well.
A. Neither B. Both C. All D. Some
5. Mary speaks very quickly. _______ is difficult to understand what she is saying.
A. That B. she C. It D. There
6. The school was built by the villagers _______.
A. us B. ourselves C. them D. themselves
7. He put a finger into ______ mouth and sucked it.
A. his B. he C. him D. his?s
8. He is always ready to help ______.
A. another B. others C. the other D. other
9. Let _______ do this exercise myself.
A. him B. her C. us D. me
10. Have you _______ to tell us?
A. important something B. something important
C. important anything D. anything important
11. I met an old friend of ______ on ______ way home.
A. mine, my B. my, the C. mine, a D. mine, the
12. ______ of the students in our class has a ticket.
A. Every B. Both C. Each D. All
13. There are several books on the desk.. _____ of them is English.
A. All B. Both C. None D. Neither
14. _______ live in Shanghai.
A. We B. Our C. Ours D. Ourselves
15. --- Is this ______ jacket? --- Yes, it?s _______.
A. her, her B. her, hers C. hers, her D. hers, hers
16. --- _______ is that boy? --- He?s my son.
A. Who B. Whom C. What D. Which
17. _______ humans ______ animals can live without air.
A. Both, and B. Neither, nor C. Either, or D. Not only, but also
18. They have twenty-six desks in the classroom. One is for the teacher, ______ are for the students.
A. the other B. other C. the others D. others
19. My dictionary is in my bag. Where is _______?
A. yours B. you C. yourself D. your
20. I think you can do the job ______.
A. yourself B. myself C. himself D. your
21. --- Which jacket is Mary?s? --- The red one is _______.
A. she B. her C. hers D. his
22. My uncle was so angry that he was no ______ when he found I was beating his dog.
A. him B. his C. himself D. he
23. There are many trees on ______ side of the street.
A. all B. both C. every D. each
24. _____ is important for us to keep the balance of nature.
A. There B. That C. This D. It
25. She can?t find ______ watch.
A. hers B. it C. her D. it?s
26. There is ______ milk in the glass.
A. many B. little C. few D. a few
27. Please pass ______ the cap of tea.
A. me B. my C. mine D. I
28. Have you heard from ______ recently?
A. them B. they C. themselves D. their
29. There is _____water in the bottle.
A. not B. some C. any D. many
30. There isn?t ______ food left on the table.
A. many B. few C. much D. little
31. Sorry, I can?t answer your question. I know ______ about the news.
A. a little B. little C. few D. a few
32. This is his schoolbag, ______ is on the desk.
A. my B. yours C. your D. you
33. We made the radio ______.
A. us B. ourselves C. myself D. our
34. Would please give me ______ hot tea?
A. one B. little C. some D. any
35. --- Would you like some milk in your tea? --- Yes, just _______.
A. a little B. little C. a few D. few
36. This question is so difficult that ______ students can answer it.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
37. They have only _________ homework for Sunday.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
38. They told us about their school and we told them about_______.
A. we B.us C. our D. ours
39. This blue suit looks better than the green ________.
A. / B. one C. suits D. ones
40. _________ is your father ,a worker or a teacher?
A. How B. Which C. What D. Who
1．--- Whose painting is this? It?s really wonderful!
--- Oh, it?s not ________ . It?s _________ .
A. hers; your B. mine; Elsa?s C. yours; he?s D. his; my
2．_________ of the twins went to watch Peking Opera last Sunday.
They were staying at home all that day.
A. Either B. Both C. Neither D. One
3．The English novel is quite easy for you. There are __________ new words in it.
A. a little B. little C. a few D. few
4．This ruler is mine. __________ is over there.
A. She B. She?s C. Her D. Hers
5．I?ll tell you ________ news about the sports meeting.
A. many B. some C. a few
6．All the boys were very tired, but _______ of them would take a rest.
A. all B. neither C. any D. none
7．Every day Mr. Hu checks _________ homework and corrects the mistakes we make.
A. his B. her C. our D. its
8．--- When shall we meet again, this afternoon or tonight?
--- I don?t mind. _________ time is OK.
A. Either B. Every C. Neither D. Both
9．The old man has two sons. One is a worker ; ________ is a teacher.
A. another B. other C. others D. the other
10．Pass _________ the knife, please. My pencil is broken.
A. I B. me C. my D. mine
11．--- Which do you prefer, orange juice or coke?
--- _________, thanks. I?d like just a cup of tea.
A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. None
12．Bob couldn?t buy the dictionary because he had _________ money with him.
A. a few B. few C. a little D. little
13．This is not my dictionary. It?s ________.
A. her B. his C. your D. their
14．--- Oh! I came n a hurry and forgot to bring food.
--- Never mind. You can have _________ .
A. us B. ours C. you D. yours
15．--- The watch is so nice! Is it for ________?
--- Yes. Happy birthday. Mary!
--- Thank you very much.
A. his B. me C. my D. hers
16．--- May I use your pen?
--- Yes, here are two and you can use ________ of them.
A. both B. every C. any D. either
17．--- Whose book is this?
--- It?s ________ .
A. my B. mine C. me D. I
18．--- How many more oranges can I have ?
--- You can have one more. __________ are for Tom.
A. The others B. Another C. Others D. The other
19．--- Can I talk to you for a minute, Brain?
--- Sure, I have _______ time.
A. a few B. little C. few D. a little
20．Their English teacher is from America, but ________ is from England.
A. ours B. my C. your D. her
21．Anne has a son. _______ name is Edward.
A. Her B. His C. Hers D. Him
22．This isn?t my sweater. It?s __________ , I think.
A. she B. her C. hers D. mine
23．Hurry up! There?s _________ time left.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
24．--- Could I have some milk?
--- Certainly. There?s ________ in the bottle.
A. little B. a little C. a few D. few
25．You can?t see many of the stars in the sky because __________ are too far away.
A. they B. their C. them D. theirs
26．Lei Feng asked _________ for return when he helped others.
A. everything B. nothing C. anything D. something
27．--- Is it your ticket?
--- No, _________ is in my pocket. It?s ________.
A. mine; her B. my; his C. mine; hers D. my; hers
28．Can you tell me ________ she is waiting for?
A. why B. whose C. whom D. which
29．Miss Brown will teach ________ English next term.
A. us B. we C. our D. ours
30．There is _________ in today?s newspaper.
A. new anything B. new something
C. anything new D. something new
2．20—90由个位数加后缀-ty构成，注意其中20—50的拼写分别是twenty, thirty, forty 和fifty;80的拼写是eighty。
3．其它非整十的两位数21—99是由整十位数加连字符“-”，再加个位数构成。如： 81 eighty-one。
4．101—999的基数词先写百位数，后加and再写十位数和个位数。如： 691 six hundred and ninety-one。
如：5893 five thousand eight hundred and ninety-three。 在基数词中只有表示“百”、“千”的单位词，没有单独表示“万”、“亿”的单位词，而是用thousand（千）和million（百万）来表达，其换算关系为：1万=10 thousand;1亿=100 million; 10亿=a thousand million=a billion。
1）1000以上的多位数，要使用计数间隔或逗号“，”。即从个位起，每隔三位加一个间隔或逗号。第一个间隔或逗号前是thousand（千），第二个间隔或逗号前是million（百万），第三个间隔或逗号前是a thousand million或a billion(十亿)。
2）每隔三位分段以后就都成了101—999。读的时候十位数（或个位数）的前面一般要加and。如： 888，000，000读作：eight hundred and eighty-eight million。
在这种情况下，表示单位的基数词(hundred, thousand, million, billion)不能在词尾加-s。
two hundred students 二百个学生
five thousand years 五千年
How many oranges do you want?你要多少桔子？
第一：(the) first=1 st
第二：(the) second=2 nd
第三：(the) third=3 rd
第九十七：(the) ninety-seventh=97 th
第一百零一：(the) one hundred (and)first=101st
She?s often 她经常第一个去上学。
We?re going to learn 我们将要学习第八课。
1999 nineteen ninety-nine
2000 two thousand
2001 two thousand and one
一月January(Jan.), 二月February(Feb.), 三月March(Mar.), 四月（Apr.）,五月May, 六月June, 七月July, 八月August(Aug.)，九月September(Sep.), 十月October(Oct.), 十一月November(Nov.), 十二月December(Dec.)。
在6月1日：on June 1 st 读作：on June the first.
在2001年5月4日：on May 4 th, 2001。
5：00 five (o?clock)
6：18 six eighteen eighteen past six
12：15 twelve fifteen fifteen (a quarter) past twelve
4：30 four thirty half past four
5：50 five fifty ten to six
6：45 six forty-five a quarter to seven
8:20 twenty past eight
8:40 twenty to nine
0.38 zero point three eight
96.89 ninety-six point eight nine
1）…几倍大小（长短，数量）=…几倍（或分数）+the size(length, amount)。
The earth is forty-nine times the size of the moon.
His house is three times bigger than mine.
3）…是…倍=…倍数（或分数）+as +形容词+as +被比部分。
This factory is four times as big as that one.
The street is over(more than) 500 metres long.
Three are less than 30 people in the classroom.
The building can hold 5000 people or more.
We can finish the work in two weeks or less.
5）“大约”用about, around, nearly等。
The box weighs about 50 pounds.
In the past ten years or so, they have changed a lot.
1. one __________ 2. two _________ 3. three _________ 4. five ________
5. eight __________ 6. nine _________ 7. twelve _________ 8. twenty __________
9. thirty-one __________ 10. forty-four ___________ 11. fifty-seven ____________
1. 第12课 ________________________ 2. 304号房间 _______________________
3. 半小时 ________________________ 4. 每日三次 _______________________
5. 第25页 _______________________ 6. 20世纪90年代 ___________________
7. 4路公共汽车 _____________________ 8. 第15中学 _____________________
9. 21世纪 _________________________ 10. 两吨半 ______________________
11. 差一刻三点 _____________________ 12. 第二册 ________________________
13. 在他五十几岁时 ___________________ 14. 二年级八班 ____________________
15. 10:45 _____________________________ 16. 第十五单元 ____________________
17. 第三册第十三课 _______________________ 18. 三分之一 __________________
19. 三百英镑 _________________________ 20. 1994年3月22日 __________________
1. 333 reads ___________.
A. three hundred and thirty three B. three hundreds and thirty-three
C. three hundred and thirty-three D. three hundred thirty-three
2. The _______ month of the year is February.
A. one B. first C. two D. second
3. The beautiful skirts are on show in the shop, Jane likes _______.
A. the ninth B. the nineth C. nine D. ninth
4. It took me _______ to finish my homework.
A. a half and two hour B. two hour and a half
C. two and a half hour D. two and a half hours
5. December is the _______ month of the year.
A. twelve B. twelveth C. twelvieth D. twelfth
6. Tom bought ______ for himself yesterday.
A. two pairs of shoes B. two pair of shoe
C. two pair of shoes D. two pairs shoes
7. There are _______ seconds in a minute.
A. fourty B. forty C. sixteen D. sixty
8. Lin Tao gets up at ______ in the morning.
A. half past six B. six past half C. past half six D. half six past
9. December ______ is Christmas.
A. twenty-five B. the twenty-fifth C. the twentieth-five D. twentieth-fifth
10. There are _____ stars in the universe.
A. millions B. million of C. millions of D. million
11. Monday is the _______ day of the week.
A. two B. second C. three D. third
12. Mr. Black left here _____ ago.
A. half a hour B. half an hour C. an half hour D. a half hours
13. There are _____ students in their school.
A. nine hundred B. nine hundreds C. nine hundred of D. nine hundreds of
14. There are _____ words in the text of the _____ Lesson.
A. hundred of, Fifth B. a hundred of, Fiveth
C. hundreds of, Fifth D. hundreds of, Fiveth
15. We had learned about _____ English words by the end of last term.
A. nine hundreds and forty-five B. nine hundreds of and forty-five
C. nine hundred and forty-five D. nine hundred and fourty-five
1. About ______ people are in the People?s Park at weekends.
A. two hundreds B. two hundreds of C. two hundred D. hundred of
2. The water behind the Three Gorges Dam (三峡大坝) should be _____higher than downstream (下游).
A. sixty-five meter B. sixty-fifth meter C. sixty-five meters D. sixty-fifth meters
3. In our school several _____ students are able to search the Internet for useful information now.
A. hundred of B. hundreds for C. hundred D. hundreds
4. I was 8 years old when my father was 31. this year my father is twice my age. How old am I?
A. 21 B. 22 C. 23 D. 24
5. When was the PRC founded? It was founded on _______.
A. July 1, 1921 B. October 1, 1949 C. August 1, 1927 D. May 1, 1922
6. Look at the menu:
Hamburger $ 2.60 Orange juice $1.20
Hot dog $2.15 Coffee $1.00
Ice cream $2.00 Coke regular $0.75
Popcorn $1.00 large $1.00
Jeff wants to buy a hamburger, a large coke and ice cream.
How much will he pay?
A. Five dollars and sixty cents. B. Five dollars and thirty-five cents.
C. Three dollars and sixty cents. D. Two dollars.
7. --- How many workers are there in your factory? --- There are two _______.
A. hundreds B. hundred C. hundred of D. hundreds of
8. The film star is going to spend ______ dollars on a new dress for the coming party.
A. three thousands B. thousands of C. thousand of D. three thousands of
9. There are ______ doctors and nurses working hard in that hospital.
A. thousand B. two thousand C. two thousands D. two thousands of
10. --- How many teachers are there in your school? --- ________, but I?m not sure.
A. Hundreds B. Hundred C. Hundreds of D. One hundred
11. I think ______ lesson is the most difficult in this book.
A. five B. fifth C. the fifth D. fifteen
1. _______ travelers come to visit our city every year.
A. Hundred of B. Hundreds of C. Five hundreds D. Hundred
2. The Games of ______ Olympiad in 2008 will be held in the city of Beijing.
A. 29 B. the 29 C. 29th D. the 29th
3. Fan Zhiyi?s transfer to Dundee Football Club at the end of last year aroused ______ Chinese people?s interest.
A. thousand of B. thousand C. thousands of D. thousands
4. About ______ films were shown during the 5th Shanghai International Film Festival.
A. two hundred of B. two hundreds of C. two hundred D. two hundreds
5. --- Do you have enough men to carry these chairs? --- No. I think we need ______ men.
A. another B. two others C. more two D. two more
6. --- Can you write the number eight five thousand, six hundred and twenty-six?
--- Yes, it is _____________.
A. 85662 B. 85626 C. 58662 D. 58626
7. There?re ______ students in our grade.
A. hundreds of B. three hundreds of C. three hundreds D. three hundreds?
8. ______ of the workers in this factory is about two hundred, _______ of them are women workers.
A. The number, first third B. The number, one third
C. A number, half D. A number, three quarters
9. _______ Germans come to visit China every year.
A. Thousands of B. Thousands C. Thousand of D. Two thousands
2）英语中有些动词常常是既作及物动词又作不及物动词；既作连系动词工作及物动词。 例如： He speaks English very well. (vt.) 他英语讲得好。
He spoke at the meeting. （vi.）
另外，动词按其在句中能否作谓语，又可分为谓语动词（finite verb）和非谓语动词（non-finite verb）两大类。
谓语动词又称限定动词，非谓语动词又称非限定动词。 非谓语动词初中阶段主要学习动词不定式的用法。 2．动词的基本形式
2）词尾-es或-s在[s ]、[z]、[t ]、[d ]后面读[iz]；在清辅音后读[s]；在浊辅音及元音后读[z]；在
常用的时间状语有：often, usually, always, every day等。
I go to school every day except Sunday.
There are fifty students in our class.
His father is a doctor.
Tom is tall.
The earth is round.
The sun is bigger than the moon.
If you don't go soon, you'll be late.
I will wait for you until you come back.
a．表示在过去某一时间内发生的动作或存在的状态，常与表示过去的时间状语连用，如：yesterday, last week, an hour ago, the other day, just now, upon a time, in 1989, in the old days, when I was at middle school等。
He left for Beijing yesterday morning.
She wasn't at home last night.
Did you finish your work at four yesterday afternoon?
I got up very early at that time.
Mary always got up too late and never had enough time for breakfast when she was at middle school.
动词一般将来时由助动词shall或will加动词原形构成。shall用于第一人称作主语，will用于第二、三人称作主语。除英国以外的说英语的国家，在陈述句中，即使在第一人称作主语时一般也使用助动词will，在英国现在也有这种趋势。在口语中，shall，will常缩写成I?ll You'll, We'll等。在否定句中，will not缩写成won't shall not
常与表示将来的时间状语连用，如：tomorrow, next time, next year, in a few days等。
I'll go and see her next Friday.
He won't go there tomorrow morning.
Will you do it again?
I don't know who will do it.
Don't worry, he will be there on time.
From now on I'll get up early every morning.
1）表示将要发生的动作或存在的状态，除了用上述的一般将来时外，还可以用be going to 来表示。be going to这个结构表示：a．即将发生的动作；b．主语打算或准备要做的事；c．说话人根据已有的迹象判断即将发生的事。be going to 结构中的be随着句子中主语的人称而变化。
We are going to learn English.
How are you going to spend your holidays?
Look at these black clouds. I think it's going to rain.
He will come to see you when he has time.
They will ring you up as soon as they get back.
Who are you waiting for?
He knows that we are helping him now.
The students are working on the farm there days.
c．有些动词的进行时态还可用来表示将来时。这类动词有go, come, leave, arrive, move, die等。
He is coming soon.
Mary is arriving here at 4 o/clock this afternoon.
1）表示状态或感觉的动词，如：know, love, like, want, hear, see, think等，一般没有进行时态，因为它们不能表示正在进行的动作。但是，如果词义发生变化，能表示一个正在进行的动作，也可使用进行时态。
Stop, I am thinking.
2）无法延续动作的动词，如：jump, begin, start, stop等一般不宜用于进行时态。但是，若想表示动作反复或即将发生，也可使用进行时态。
He is jumping up and down.
She has been ill for three days.
He has already left.
We've known each other since we were children.
在用already, always, yet, just, ever, never等副词作状语时，或者由for, since引起的短语作状语或状语从句时，句子的谓语动词常用现在完成时。
1）have (has) been to 与have (has) gone to
have (has) been to +某地，表示到过某地，说明去过某地，说话时已经回来了。
have (has) gone to +某地，说明去某地了，说话时还没有回来。
He has been to Beijing three times.
He has gone to Shanghai.
2）have (has) been to do sth. 还可以表示做过某事。have (has) gone to do sth.则表示去做某事了。 例如：
He has been to see Tom in the hospital.
He has gone to see Tom in the hospital.
Have you got any book?=Do you have any book?
过去进行时主要表示过去某个时刻或过去一段时间正在进行的动作。过去进行时常与表示过去的时间状语如：then at that time, once, a moment ago等连用，或者用另一动作表示过去的时间。
I was writing a letter at home at seven yesterday evening.
He was watching TV when I came home yesterday evening.
I had learned eight hundred English words by the end of last year. （在过去某一时间之前）
He had finished his work before I came here.（在过去另一动作之前）
1）在包含when, as soon as, before, after, until等连词的复合句中，若主句谓语和从句谓语所表示的过去的动作是在不同时间发生的，那么，先发生的动作用过去完成时，后发生的动作用一般过去时。
I told them after you had left.
I had been at the bus stop for twenty minutes when a bus finally came.
After we said good-bye to them, we left the village.
They said they would go to visit the second factory.
The teacher told us that there would be a concert the next Tuesday.
b．过去将来时也可由“was / were going to + 动词原形”来表示。
She said she was going to see her uncle.
I didn't have much time to talk with you became I was leaving for Shanghai in two hours.
Would you please open the window?
1. Look! There _________ some apples in that tree.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
2．We'll have to clean the plates before Mother _________ home.
A. will come B. is coming C. come D. comes
3．—Will your mother _________ you if you _________ the English exam?
—Of course not. Because I am trying my best.
A. be angry with; don't pass B. be angry with; won't pass
C. be angry to; don't pass D. be angry to; won't pass
4．I'm sorry you've missed the train, it _________ 10 minutes ago.
A. left B. has left C. had left D. has been left
5. I don't think I _________ you in that dress before.
A. have seen B. was seeing C. saw D. see
6. _________ you _________ to the radio? —No, you can turn it off.
A. Did; listen B. Have; listened C. Do; listen D. Are; listening
7. —Where's Mr Lee? I have something unusual to tell him.
—You _________ find him. He _________ Japan.
A. may not; has gone to B. may not; has been to
C. can't; has gone to D. can't; has been to
8. —I won't come to the party unless Sue _________, too.
—You mean if Sue comes you'll come?
A. will invite B. invites C. invited D. is invited
9. The world _________. Things never stay the same.
A. changes B. is changing C. was changing D. will change
10. —Excuse me, does Mr Smith's son live here?
—He _________ live here, but he has moved.
A. has to B. used to C. tried to D. happened to
11. The children planted more threes and flowers after they _________ Greener China.
A. joined B. took part in C. became D. were
12. —Where's Mr Zhang? —He _________ London.
A. has been to B. has been C. has gone D. has gone to
13. —Do you know if he _________ to play basketball with us?
—I think he will come if he _________ free tomorrow.
A. comes; is B. comes; will be
C. will come; is D. will come; will be
14. —May I speak to Mabel, please? —Sorry. She's _________ Pairs.
A. gone in B. been in C. gone to D. been to
15. My pen friend Phillip _________ to see me from Australia. He will be here soon.
A. comes B. came C. has come D. is coming
16. I won't go to the concert because I _________ my ticket.
A. lost B. don't lose C. have lost D. is coming
17. —Do you know Jack well? —Certainly, we _________ friends since ten years ago.
A. were B. have made C. have become D. have been
18. —Where is Jim? —He ______ to the shop. He'll back in an hour.
A. goes B. go C. has gone D. will go
19. —Excuse me, look at the sign NO PHOTOS! —Sorry, I ________ it.
A. don't see B. didn't see C. haven't seen D. won't see
20. Jim's father said to him, "I hope you ________ what I ________ you to buy."
A. didn't forget; told B. not to forget; have told
C. won't forget; have told D. haven't forgotten; will tell
21. I like my new bike. It ________ very well.
A. rides B. is riding C. is ridden D. has ridden
22. A lot of trees ________ along the river last year.
A. planted B. are planted C. were planted
23. These books ________ out of the reading room. You have to read them here.
A. must be taken B. can't take C. can take D. mustn't be taken
24. — Whose CD player is this? —It's mine. It ________ me 800 yuan.
A. took B. spent C. paid D. cost
25. —May I ________ you Chinese-English dictionary? —Sorry, I ________ it at home?
A. borrow; forgot B. lend; left C. lend; forgot D. borrow; left
26. Can you ________ a little French?
A. say B. talk C. speak D. tell
27. The internet ________ it easy go get much new information in a short time.
A. finds B. makes C. feels D. takes
28. —Do you like the music The Moonlight Sonata? —Yes, it ________ really beautiful.
A. feels B. sounds C. listens D. hears
29. Alice, we are going to spend our holiday in Canada，if you ________, we can go to China instead.
A. hope B. wish C. prefer D. agree
30. —Hello! Would you like to go to the concert with me tonight?
—I'm sorry I can't Mother won't ________ me to go out in the evening.
A. let B. allow C. offer D. ask
31. It's too dark here. Please ________ the light.
A. turn back B. turn down C. turn on D. turn off
32. After finishing your paper, look it over to ________ there are no mistakes.
A. find out B. try out C. make sure D. think about
33. The baby is sleeping. Please ________ the radio a little.
A. turn down B. turn up C. turn on D. turn off
34. —Look! The bus is coming.
—But there are too many people. We can't ________ it.
A. get off B. get down C. get on D. get up
35. Don't ________ your coat, Tom! It's easy to catch a cold in spring.
A. take away B. take off C. take down D. take out
36. The trees must ________ three times a week.
A. water B. is watering C. be watered D. waters
1 They ________ (visit) the museum last week.
2. Zhang Hong ________ (make) many friends since she came to Paris.
3. She ________ (go)to the cinema with her classmates tomorrow evening.
4. John is always busy. He ________ (sleep) only six hours very night.
5. Stay here; boy; don't go out. It ________ (rain) now.
6. She often ________ (do) her lessons after supper.
7. Hurry up! The train ________ (leave) in five minutes.
8. They ________ (arrive) in London on the night of April 30, 1989.
9. While we ________ (talk) in the room, the light suddenly went out
10. They ________ (learn) about 200 English words since this term.
11. The meeting ________ already ________ (start) when we got there.
12. He ________ (work) hard at English every day.
13. Put on your coat. The wind ________ (blow) hard outside now.
14. I ________ (not finish) my homework yet.
15. He ________ (must send) to the hospital at once.
16. By the end of last year we ________ (plant) 1,500 trees.
17. She ________ (play) the piano when I went to see her last night.
18. I'll tell him about i8t as soon as I ________ (see) him.
19. She isn't at home, she ________ (go) to Shanghai.
20. ________ you ________ (get) up early every morning this year?
21. The film ________ (be) on for five minutes when I got to the cinema.
22. He said that light ________ (ravel) much faster than sound.
23. How many Chinese words ________ Mike ________ (learn) since he got to Beijing?
24. The earth ________ (move) around the sun.
25. The teacher said he ________ (give) us a talk on history soon.
26. All the students ________ (plant) trees tomorrow.
27. Please ________ (not shout) here, the baby is sleeping.
28. We were sure that he ________ (can work) out the problem.
29. The singer said she ________ (not sing) twice in one evening.
30. We are sure he will come to see us before he ________ (leave) Tianjin.
31. Look! The Yong Pioneers ________ (pant) trees on the hill.
32. Mr Wang ________ (not give) us a talk last Monday.
33. They ________ (play) basketball this time yesterday.
34. He said that they ________ (clean) the classroom the next day.
35. We often ________ (have) an English party on Saturday evenings.
36. He ________ (joint) the army a few years ago.
37. I'll tell him the news as soon as he ________ (come) back.
38. Tom always ________ (think) much of others, but little of himself.
39. Mr Black, together with his students, ________ (visit) the Science Museum now.
40. There ________ (be) a League meeting the day after tomorrow.
41. My brother ________ (be) away form home for three years.
42. When Black got to the classroom, the first class ________ (begin).
43. I don't know if he ________ (come). If he ________ (come), please let me know.
44. Tom said, "This pair of trousers ________ (be) mine!"
45. The story ________ (take) place in 1985.
46. —Where is your uncle?
—He________ (go) to the bank.
47. I usually ________ (do) my homework in the evening.
48. If it ________ (not rain) tomorrow, the League members of class ________ (plant) trees around the lake?
49. I ________ (finish) my homework by half past eight last night.
50. —What's in the lake?
—Some boys ________ (swim) in the lake.
51. The USA ________ (attack) Iraq (伊拉克) in March, 2003.
52. My brother likes English very much, and he ________ (practice) reading every morning.
We swept the floor.
The floor was swept.
Apple trees aren't planted in the south.
The building hasn't been completed.
Are they made in China? Yes, they are.
Was the museum built in 1993?
No, it was built in 1986.
What is the machine used for?
It is used for making paper.
Where were the car made?
They were made in China.
The meeting was held last week.
English is taught in all middle schools.
Teapots are used for drinking.
Where's cotton produced?
The bike was stolen yesterday afternoon.
People use radios for listening to the news.（主动）
→Radios are use for listening to the news by people.（被动）
I posted a letter last week.（主动）
→A letter was posted by me last week.（被动）
在make, let, see, hear, notice, watch, feel等动词后面作宾语补足语的动词不定式都不带to，但这种句子如果变为被动语态时，则应加上to。
例如：We heard her sing an English song.（主动）
→She was heard to sing an English song by us.（被动）
例如：The workers are building a ship.（主动语态）
→The ship is being built by the workers.（被动语态）
I have finished the exercises.（主动语态）
→The exercises have been finished by me.（被动语态）
I sent him a present. （主动语态）
→He was sent a present by me.（被动语态）
A present was sent to him by me.（被动语态）
a）在主动句中有些动词，如ask, answer, teach等变成被动句时，一般将间接宾语（指人的）改成被动句的主语。
He asked us a lot of questions.（主动语态）
→We were asked a lot of questions by him.
b)在主动句中有些动词，如build, buy, choose等变成被动句时，将直接宾语（指物的）改成被动句的主语。 例如：
My father bought me a new bike.（主动语态）
→The new bike was bought for me by my father.（被动语态）
He left the door open.（主动语态）
→The door was left open by him.（被动语态）
We must take good care of our books.（主动语态）
→Our books must be taken good care of.（被动语态）
We must finish it at once. （主动语态）
→It must be finished at once（被动语态）
6）带有be going to结构的被动语态，被动结构表现在不定式上。结构为：sth be going to be done。 例如：
I am going to close the door.（主动语态）
→The door is going to be closed.（被动语态）
This kind of cloth washes very well.
The machine made in China sell well abroad.
To learn a a foreign language well is not easy.
It is better to see once than to hear a hundred times.
They all wanted to see you yesterday.
To eat is to live，but to live is not to eat.
He wants you to call him back at eleven.
I helped him (to) find his things.
They found it important to get everything ready in time.
Do you have anything more to say?
There is nothing to worry about.
The child is not old enough to go to school.
They ran over to welcome us.
To hear the news, she cried.
7）有些动词，如want, like, wish, hope, try, ask, start, learn, agree, teach, decide, understand等，后面可以接连接代词或连接副词加不定式作宾语。
No one could tell me where to get the book.
Show us what to do.
I don't know whether to answer his letter.
They are said to be building a house.
I am goad to have seen your mother.
It is happy for me to be asked to speak here.
She asked to do sent to work in the western part of the country.
He wanted the letter to be written at once.
She was too young to be given so much money.
There are a lot of trees to be planted.
It's very kind of you to help us. 非常感谢你帮助我们。（主语） This is for you to decide. 这得由你来决定。（表语）
I think it necessary for us to study English hard. 我认为我们努力学英语是必要的。（宾语） There are a lot of difficulties for them to overcome. 有许多困难要他们克服。（定语） The text is too long for us to learn by heart. 课文太长，我们记不住。（状语）
1. The no. 12 bus __________ to the Town Hall and not to the station.
A. has come B. has been going C. goes 2. Don't use that pen. It __________ smoothly .
A. didn't write B. don't write C. doesn't write 3. If it __________, I won't go for a walk.
A. rains B. will rain C. rained 4. The child is playing while his mother __________ dinner.
A. cooked B. cooks C. was cooking 5. He __________ in a cotton factory these day.
A. is working B. works C. will be working 6. Don't turn off the light I __________a report now.
A. have been reading B. read C. am reading 7. John __________ the first party in his life tomorrow night.
A. is given B. is giving C. has given 8. My uncle __________ to see me. He'll be here soon.
A. comes B. is coming C. had come 9. At this moment I __________ we have a good chance of victory.
A. feel B. am feeling C. felt 10. My uncle never __________ a hat even in winter.
A. is wearing B. are being worn C. wore 11. By next December, I __________ fifty-five.
A. will have to be B. will have been C. will be being 12. Look at these black clouds __________.
A. It'll rain B. It's going to rain C. It'll be raining 13. Look out! That tree __________ fall down.
A. is going to B. will be C. shall 14. "Have you read the book I gave you?"
"No, but __________ going to read it soon."
A. I'd be B. I'll be C. I've been 15. We __________ for Shanghai tonight.
A. are starting B. starts C. started
D. is going D. isn't write D. rain D. is cooking D. has been working D. have read D. has been giving D. came D. am felt D. wears D. shall be D. It is to rain D. would D. I'm D. have started
16. I think she __________ right now.
A. reading B. reads C. is reading D. read
17. Before long, he __________ all about the matter.
A. will have forgotten B. will forget C. forgets D. forgot
18. We don't go unless you __________ soon.
A. had come B. came C. has said D. has been saying
19. Do be quiet! I'm trying to hear what the man __________.
A. says B. is saying C. has said D. has been saying
20. Smith__________ his friends for money.
A. often ask B. is often asking C. often asks D. has been asked
21. Twelve inches __________ one foot.
A. make B. makes C. is making D. will make
22. While Connie __________ a baseball match, her sister is typewriting a letter in her office.
A. Has watched B. watches C. is watching D. has been watching
23. James Watt __________ the steam engine
A. was inventing B. invented C. had invented D. has invented
24. "The possibility of the flood was just reported over the radio."
"I know. I heard abut it. The river __________ the top of its bank."
A. got B. get C. gets D. has got
25. "Where's your uncle's home?" __________ in Boston in the past years.
A. He's lived B. He's living C. He lives D. He lived
26. I __________ him a lot during the past two weeks.
A. saw B. have seen C. had seen D. am seeing
27. They can't leave until they __________ their work.
A. did B. are doing C. have done D. had done
28. Will you please lend me the book when you __________ it?
A. will finish B. have finished C. will have finished D. finishing
29. Is that the first time you __________ Beijing?
A. have visited B. would visited C. visited D. have been visiting
30. She has worked in this factory __________.
A. after 1968 B. in 1968 C. since 1968 D. for 1968
31. __________ three years since i left school. Now I miss my classmate very much.
A. It was B. It have been C. It is D. It had been
32. My parents have lived here __________.
A. since 1952 B. for many years ago C. many yeas ago D. since 1952 ago
33. My parents have lived here __________.
A. It have been B. It is C. It was D. That is 34. So far, she __________ her holiday very much.
A. hasn't enjoyed B. didn't enjoy C. doesn't enjoy D. was not enjoy
35. "Your arm is bleeding ！" "Yes, I __________ it with a knife."
A. hurt B. was hurting C. have just hurt D. had hurt
36. His grandfather __________ for thirty years.
A. died B. was dead C. has been dead D. has died
37. My brother __________ the Youth League for two years.
A. has been in B. has entered C. has taken part D. has joined
38. They will be as tall as you soon, it they __________.
A. would help growing like that B. keep to grow like it
C. keep growing like that D. will keep growing like that
39. We used to go skiing in the Michigan every winter, but __________ for the past five seasons.
A. I don't go B. I haven't gone C. I'm not going D. I didn't go
40. "Have you read the book I gave you?"
"No, But __________ going to read it soon."
A. I'd be B. I'll be C. I've been D. I'm
41. I will come when I __________ free.
A. will be B. shall be C. was D. am
42. When I arrived in Birmingham the sun __________.
A. has been shining B. shone C. has shone D. was shining
43. James has just arrived, but I didn't know he __________ until yesterday.
A. will come B. was coming C. has been coming D. comes
44. "I heard you talking to somebody just now." "Oh, I __________ to myself."
A. have only talked B. only talk
C. was only talking D. have only been talking
45. The teacher __________ it was important to know English grammar.
A. had always been saying B. was always saying
C. had always had said D. was always said
46. As he __________ I couldn't ask him anything.
A. will already left B. have already left
C. had already left D. already leaves
47. By the end of last term, We __________ 2, 500 words.
A. had learned B. has learned C. has been learned D. learned
48. When we got to the airport, we found that the plane __________.
A. had already taken off B. already took off
C. was already taken off D. was already taking off
49. As soon as John's mother __________ out, he stole some food.
A. goes B. had gone C. was going D. were going
50. The singer had lived in California before he __________ university.
A. had been sent B. had been sending C. was sending D. was sent 51. The singer had lived in California before he __________ university.
A. would return B. had return C. will return D. should return
52. It was December 20. In five days it would be Christmas Day. The Lord Mayor , together with overseas students, __________ to celebrate it .
A. was going B. will go C. is going D. went
53. When I reached the station, the train __________ already __________.
A. had ... left B. were ... leaving C. was ... left D. had ....been left
54. While I __________ my breakfast the morning post came.
A. had had B. had been having C. was having D. have had
55. By eleven o'clock yesterday, we __________ at the airport.
A. had arrived B. have arrived C. shall arrive D. arrive
56. I was hungry. I __________ nothing all day.
A. ate B. had eaten C. had been eating D. have
57. "My father will be here tomorrow." —"Oh, I thought that he __________ today."
A. was coming B. is coming C. will come D. comes
58. I thought that honesty __________ the best policy.
A. was B. is C. were D. been
59. When I was at middle school, I knew that William Shakespeare ____________ in 1564.
A. was born B. had been born C. is born D. has born
60. He is so rich that be __________ to work.
A. hasn't been B. haven't C. doesn't have D. isn't being
1. Li Ping often __________ (read) English in the morning.
2. __________ he __________ (clean) the windows once a week.
3. The workers __________ (have) sports on the playground now.
4. How long __________ you __________ (stay) there the day before yesterday.
5. Who __________ (listen) to the music?
6. When I __________ (be) a middle school student, I often __________ (sing).
7. His parents __________(go) to the Great Wall tomorrow morning.
8. __________ they __________ (study) Japanese next term?
9. What time __________ you __________ (do) your homework everyday.
10. Look! The students __________ (clean) the classroom.
11. What __________ your after __________ (do) yesterday? —He __________ (write) two letters.
12. There __________ (be) a football match on TV this evening.
13. My father __________ (leave) for Japan tomorrow morning.
14. Tom __________ (not listen) to the radio every morning.
15. __________ (be) there any hospitals here twenty years ago?
16. I __________ (come) to see you again before long.
17. __________ there __________ (be) an English evening next Saturday?
18. __________ your uncle __________ (have) a meeting last Friday?
19. What __________ the young Pioneers __________ (do) on the hill now?
20. They __________ (not go) fishing on Sunday.
21. How many classes __________ you __________ (have) every day.
22. It's seven in the evening, Tom's family __________ (watch) TV.
23. He __________ (join) the army in 1985. He __________ (be) still in the army how.
24. I __________ (visit) my friend next Sunday.
25. If it snows tomorrow, we __________ (play) with snow.
26. I __________ (make) a lot of mistakes in my test yesterday.
27. __________ it __________ (snow) outside now? —No, it __________.
28. Where __________ they __________ (live)? They __________ (live) in Shanghai.
29. If it __________ (rain) this morning, we won't go shopping.
30. Listen! Who _________（sing）in the next room?
31. The teacher _________（not teach）us a Chinese song，he ________（teach）us an English song two days ago.
32. If I am free this evening，I ________（help）you with your maths.
33. ________you ________（be）there tomorrow? No，I ________.
34. Where _________（be）your parents last year? They ________（be）in Xi'an.
35. Why _______ they _______（go）to the library after school yesterday? Because they _________（want）to borrow some books.
36. What _______ you _______（do）these days?
37. Don't make a noise. Grandma _________（sleep）.
38. Sometimes he _________（help）his mother with the housework.
39. Please write to us as soon as you _________（get）there.
40. We ________（show）the foreign friends around Beijing when they get here.
41. We'll wait till you _______（make）up your mind.
42. They ______ just _______（talk）about you.
43. Where _____he ______（be）? He _________（be）to the bank.
44. ______ you______（visit）the Science Museum? ---Yes，I________.
45. ______she ______（tell）you the good news? ---No，she _______.
46. How long _______ your mother _______（teach）English in this school? ---For ten years.
47. We _______ already _______（draw）five pictures.
48. My grandson ______________（be）ill for a week.
49. ________ the train _________（arrive）?---No，not yet.
50. Our physics teacher ____________________（not come）to work today，because he is ill.
51. My brother _________（make）so many American friends since he went there two years ago.
52. She _______（work）in a factory for three years before she went to college.
53. Mr. Brown _______________（live）in London for ten years by the end of last month.
54. How many English words _________ you _________（learn）by the end of last term?
55. ______ they _______（pick）all the apples before the farmer got there?
56. I didn't return the book to the library，because I _________（not finish）reading it.
57. The boy said that he ___________（not break）the window.
58. Jack said that he ___________ (not go) over his lessons yet.
59. John told me that he ___________ (fly) to Japan next Wednesday.
60. Did she say when she ___________ (be) back tomorrow?
61. The head master said he ___________ (meet) some foreigners at the station soon.
62. I wondered if our team ___________ (win) this evening.
63. He said he ___________ (not make) the same mistakes again.
63. He said he ___________ (not make) the same mistakes again.
64. We ___________ (have) a meeting at that time.
65. Tom ___________ (not have) breakfast yesterday morning.
66. Did he know he ___________ (have) an English lest the next day?
67. ___________ your father ___________ (go) to work by bike every day?
68. Mr Wang ___________ (teach) us maths since 1990
69. They will have a trip to the Great Wall if it ___________ (not rain) next Sunday.
70. When I got home my grandmother ___________（make）cakes
71. I ___________ (give) the note to him as soon as school is over.
72. The English song ___________ (teach) now over the radio.
73. English ___________ (speak) all over the world.
74. The Great Green Wall must ___________ (build) in the world.
75. Can the report ___________ （write）in English?
76. The mountain will ___________ (cover) with the trees in a few years.
77. The young trees must ___________ (tie) to the stick to keep it straight.
78. So far, many man-made satellites have ___________ (send) up into space.
79. English ___________ (speak) in Canada.
80. Tennis ___________ (invent) a hundred years ago.
81. It ___________ (snow) hard now. We'd better ___________ (not go) home right now.
82. These exercises must ___________ (do) by yourself.
83. Our teacher told us time ___________ (be) life.
84. We ___________ (not see) each other since he ___________ (leave) here.
85. ___________you ever ___________（ride） a horse before?
86. Miss Green ___________（be） in China for 6 years.
87. We ___________ never ___________ (be) to Hawaii.
88. You'd better try to give up ___________ (smoke). It's too bad to your health.
89. Who is doing well in ___________ (describe) things?
90. Have you finished ___________ (read) the book?
91. Have you saw someone ___________ (ski) before?
92. Can a shark stop ___________ (swim)? —No, It can't
93. You'd better try ___________ (do) it by yourself.
94. The students kept ___________（talk）about the football match.
95. I had a computer lessons first. Then I went on ___________ (have) tennis lessons.
96. He hopes ___________ (see) the famous football player as soon as possible.
97. The boy kept ___________ (ask) strange questions to his teacher, it made the teacher unhappy.
98. Edison enjoyed ___________ (try) his new ideas.
99. He asked me ___________ (speak) loudly.
100. Students must study hard ___________ (make) our country strong.
101. The policeman made him ___________ (stand) in the rain for half an hour.
102. Would you like something nice ___________ (eat)
103. I can't decide which sweater ___________ (choose)
104. He hasn't decided whether choose (tell) the truth.
105. He told me where ___________ (buy) a computer.
106. Will you please ___________ (not talk) in the reading room.
107. I have a lot of work ___________ (do).
108. Why not ___________ (come) a little earlier?
109. I'm sorry ___________ (hear) that.
110. When did you finish ___________ (pack) ?
111. ___________ (talk) with her is a great pleasure.
112. English is not so easy ___________ (learn) well.
113. When makes him ___________ (think) I am a scientist.
114. I forgot ___________ (bring) my textbook with me.
115. Last night I heard Mike ___________ (cry) in the room.
116. My idea is ___________ (have) a meeting at once.
117. At night, the robot watched him ___________ (sleep). It knew everything about Mr. Mott. 118. In the country, he can hear birds ___________ (sing) and sheep ___________ (bleat) 119. My job is ___________ (feed) the animals.
120. In about 600 years, we will hardly have enough space ___________ (stand) in on the earth. 121. Forest help to keep water from ___________ (run) away.
122. He printer is used for ___________ (print) documents.
123. He is busy ___________ (write) his composition.
124. The film is worth ___________ (see).
125. They prefer to ___________(stay) at home rather than ___________ (play) basketball. 126. Your opinion is worth ___________ (consider).
127. Ed starts ___________ (carry) the bag, but trips over his shoes.
128. We are going to have lots of fun ___________ (hike) and ___________ (eat) a new kind fruit. 129. Are you good at ___________ (read) maps?
130. Mary heard her father ___________ (say) he would set off the next week.
131. Do you enjoy ___________ (live) here?
132. My father likes ___________ (read) newspaper in the evening.
133. There is nothing ___________ (worry) about.
134. A computer tells the robot what ___________ (do).
135. He always tells us how ___________ (learn) English well.
136. It took me about an hour ___________ (go) to work by bus.
137. The box is too heavy ___________ (carry).
138. Cody is a good dog. He likes ___________ (follow) people.
139. They want ___________ (take) some fruit with them.
140. My father often tells me ___________ (not swim) in the river because it's over 4 metres deep.
141. Ann had no time ___________ (open) these presents.
142. Let the boy ___________ (do) it by himself.
143. When I saw him, he was busy ___________ (read) a new
1）when, while, before, after, as soon as, until, since等，引导时间状语从句。
2）because, as, since等引导原因状语从句。
3）if, as long as等引导条件状语从句。
1）when, as, while
when, as, while都表示“当…的时候”，但when引导的时间状语从句的动作和主句的动作可以是同时发生，也可以先后发生，when既可指时间点，也可指一段时间，所以既可引导一短暂动作动词，也可引导持续性动作的动词。
用as作从属连词引导时间状语时强调主句和从句的动作并行发生，不指先后，尤指短动作或事件同时发生。如：As I looked, someone came near.（正当我看的时候，有个人走上前来。）as还可说咱两种正发展或变化的情况，意为“随着”。如：As spring warms the earth, all flowers begin to bloom.（随着春回大地，百花开始绽放。）表示主从句动作同时，as意为“一边…一边…”。如：He hurried home, looking behind as he went.（他匆匆忙忙跑回家，一边走一边回头望。）
while只指一段时间，从句中的谓语动词不能用终止性动词，强调某一段时间内主从句动作同时发生，常对同类的动作进行对比。如：While we were waiting for a bus, it was raining hearily.（我们在等车时，天正下着大雨。）
She won't go away till you promise to help her.
Until you told me, I had heard of nothing what happened.
Jim has been in the factory for two years since he left school.
He didn't go to school yesterday because he was ill.（修饰动词go）
We must study so well as our teacher hoped.（修饰副词well）
Lucy is younger than Jim(is)。（修饰形容词younger）
时间状语从句由when, while, after, before, since, as soon as, till, until等连词引导。
I went to bed after the TV play was ever.
Could you look after her while we're away?
She has taught in this school since she came to this city in 1989.
Wait until I come back.
I'll write to you as soon as I get to Beijing.
It will get warmer and warmer when spring comes.
原因状语从句由because, as, since等连词引导。
He sold the car because it was too small.
Since you won't help me, I must do the job myself.
As my mother is away at this moment, I have to look after my younger sister.
a）because, as, since, for的用法辨析
because, as, since, for都是表示各种理由的连词，但because多表示所叙述的理由是本句的重点，故because所引导的从句常放在句末。
Why was he absent? Because he was badly ill.
As it is raining, let's stay as home.
Since you have no license, you are not allowed to drive.
I'll follow his advice, for he is a doctor.
I stayed at home because of the bad weather.
I feel better now than (I was) before.
He writes as well as you (do).
This problem is more difficult than that one (is).
条件状语从句由if, unless（= if not）算连词引导。条件从句中的动词多用一般现在时表示将来。 例如：
I shall go if he asks me.
I shan't go unless he asks me.
I shall go, whether he asks me or not.
Come with me if you have time.
I want to watch a basketball match if I'm well tonight.
Run faster and you'll catch up with him.
=If you run faster, you'll catch up with him.
结果状语从句由so that, so… that引导。
He has lost his bike so that he can't come to school on time.（结果状语）
Your shirt were so dirty that you must wash it.（结果状语）
She was so angry that she could not say a word.
=She was too angry to say a word.
Though/Although he tried hard, he was not successful.
He went on working though it was very late.
Though I like looking after my sister's baby, she doesn't let me do it.
I like looking after my sister's baby, but she doesn't let me do it.
Though it was cold, yet he went out without a coat.
I. 用when, before, after, until, as soon as, if, as, because, though, than, since, so…that填空:
1. I haven?t heard from him _______ he left home.
2. He was _______ tired _______ he couldn?t go on working.
3. I was cooking ______ she knocked at the door.
4. He didn?t go to bed ______ he finished his homework.
5. The soldiers set off to the front ______ they received the officer?s order.
6. She went to bed _______ the TV play was over.
7. I won?t believe it _______ I hear with my own ears.
8. We should strike _______ the iron is hot.
9. Take the medicine _______ you go to bed.
10. They couldn?t send their children to school _______ life was very hard in those days.
11. _______ this method doesn?t work, let?s try another.
12. We?re leaving for Shenzhen _______ it is fine today.
13. I knew nothing about it _______ he told me.
14. The singer was _______ pleased _______ he couldn?t say a word.
15. Please work harder _______ all of you can pass the final exam.
16. Army and people are as inseparable (不可分的) _______ fish and water.
17. The harvest of this year is much better ______ that of last year.
18. _______ the story is short and there are no new words in it, it is difficult to understand.
1. We can?t finish the work in time without your help.
We can?t finish the work in time _______ you don?t help me.
2. Now shop blowing, and the glass will be clear again.
_______ you now stop blowing, the glass will be clear again.
3. If we don?t hurry, we?ll be late for the film.
Let?s hurry, ______ we?ll be late for the film.
4. The girl is too young to go to school.
The girl is ______ young ______ she can?t go to school.
5. Jenny got up even earlier the next morning in order to get to school on time.
Jenny got up even earlier the next morning _______ she could get to school on time.
6. Jack hasn?t seen the new film. I haven?t seen it, either.
______ Jack ______ I have seen the new film.
7. Wei Hua is a League member. Han Meimei is a League member, too.
______ Wei Hua ______ Han Meimei are League members.
8. The little boy speaks English very well. He speaks Russian very well, too.
The little boy speaks ______ English ______ Russian very well.
9. Xiao Ming was born in 1988. Wang Lin was born in 1988, too.
Xiao Ming is just as old ______ Wang Lin.
10. Miss Gao is very kind. All the students like her.
Miss Gao is ______ kind ______ all the students like her.
1. We were getting ready to go out ______ it began to rain.
A. where B. when C. since D. if
2. We love spring ______ there?re beautiful flowers everywhere.
A. but B. if C. though D. because
3. The work was _______ difficult _______ it took us quite a long time to do it.
A. such, that B. so, that C. too, that D. too, to
4. I?ll tell him to give you a call ______ he comes back.
A. because B. since C. as soon as D. but
5. --- Why did Li Lei use a pencil? --- _______ his pen was broken.
A. Because B. When C. Until D. If
6. I think Chinese is more popular ______ any other subject.
A. than B. for C. as D. then
7. What do I have to do ______ I want to be thinner?
A. if B. because C. since D. for
8. I won?t turn off the light ______ you?ve finished reading.
A. when B. after C. as soon as D. until
9. I?ll study English and other objects _______ I can.
A. so hard as B. as hard as C. so hardly as D. as hardly as
10. Though it rained heavily, _______ were still playing on the playground.
A. they B. so they C. but they D. and they
11. You should finish your exercises ______ you go to bed.
A. after B. before C. because D. if
12. --- Are we going to West Hill Farm by bike?
--- No. By bus, _______ it is quite far from here.
A. if B. when C. though D. because
13. Mr. Read has taught in that small town ______ he left Canada in 1988.
A. when B. after C. for D. since
14. I?m ______ busy getting ready for Christmas _______ I have no time to write to you.
A. not, until B. too, to C. so, that D. neither, nor
15. You?ll do better in English ______ you work harder.
A. or B. than C. if D. before
16. Tom didn?t go to school yesterday ______ he was ill.
A. but B. until C. if D. because
17. Li Hua ______ in the factory since she left school ten years ago.
A. works B. worked C. has worked D. had worked
18. --- I?m going to Hangzhou for a holiday this weekend.
--- ________ you are there, can you buy me some green tea?
A. Because B. If C. While D. After
19. What shall we do ______ it rains tomorrow?
A. so B. if C. but D. because
20. If you ______ him tomorrow, please ask him if he _______ to work on the farm with us.
A. see, goes B. will see, goes C. will see, will go D. see, will go
21. The room is ______ dirty ______ we don?t want to stay here.
A. so, that B. such, that C. either, or D. as, as
23. They will have a sports meeting if it ______ tomorrow.
A. won?t rain B. will rain C. doesn?t rain D. rains
24. My parents will go out for an outing with me if they ______ free next Sunday.
A. will be B. are C. have D. will have
25. We ______ Xiao Li since she was a little girl.
A. know B. had known C. have known D. knew
26. Could you ring me up as soon as he ______?
A. arrived B. would arrive C. arrives D. will arrive
28. Kate ______ to bed until her father returned yesterday evening.
A. won?t go B. doesn?t go C. went D. didn?t go
29. If the child _______, please telephone the police.
A. found B. is found C. was found D. has found
30. If you ______ here tomorrow, I?ll be delighted.
A. comes B. will come C. came D. come
例如： 他说他认识你。 他问我为什么来这里。 我问他要什么。 你是否能告诉我他们都是团员吗？
I?m interested in 我对他说的话很感兴趣。
He says that Lily is(will be/ was) a doctor.
I?ll tell you what I am doing (did/shall do).
I thought he was old.
He wanted to know who she was waiting for.
He said that he finished reading the book.
She said that she was going to buy a new bike next week.
I wasn?t sure if it would rain.
The teacher told us the moon travels round the earth.
He said(that) he would be back.
We knew (that) he had made a mistake.
I am sure that I have posted the letter.
I am afraid that you are right.
Did you ask the teacher when we would have a test?
Do you know whose child he is?
I can?t find out why the machine doesn?t work well.
Do you remember what the teacher said at the class meeting yesterday.
Could you tell me how long it will take me to get to the hospital from here?
I want to know which medicine he has taken.
Please tell me who called me just now.
I don?t know whom they are speaking to.
He asked me where they were born.
Do you remember how much you paid for the coat?
I don?t know whether/ if this bike is hers.
Can you tell me whether/ if your father joined the Party in 1990?
I don?t think you are right.
I don?t believe she will take part in the English evening.
1. Did you hear ______?
A. what did I say B. what I said C. I said what D. what I say
2. Can you tell me ________?
A. which class you are in B. which class are you in
C. you are in which class D. are you in which class
3. ---Excuse me. Could you tell me _______? --- Certainly.
A. when can I get to the station B. I can get to which station
C. which station can I get to D. how I can get to the station
4. Could you tell me where _______ yesterday?
A. did you go B. you go C. you have gone D. you went
5. Tom asked me ________.
A. whose shirt was this B. whose shirt this was
C. who shirt was this D. who shirt this was
6. Excuse me, could you tell me _______?
A. where?s the teachers? office B. where?s the bus station
C. what?s she doing D. where the post office is
7. I want to see Mrs. Wang , but I don?t know _______.
A. she lives where B. she where lives C. where she lives D. where does she live
8. --- Go and ask Mr. White for help. --- But I don?t know _______.
A. where does he live B. where he lives
C. where is he living D. he lives there
9. --- Can you tell me ______? --- Yes, he lives in a small town.
A. where he lives B. who is singing C. when he will leave D. what he said
10. Have you decided ______ for London?
A. when will you leave B. when you will leave
C. when are you going D. when you are going
11. Excuse me. Could you tell me ______our tickets?
A. where do we show B. where shall we show
C. where did we show D. where we shall show
12. --- What are you interested in about cooking food? --- We are all interested in ______.
A. how egg is fried B. how is egg fried C. how egg fries D. how does egg fry
13. Do you know _______?
A. what it is B. what is it C. who is he D. whose name is it
14. Do you know _______?
A. whose book is this B. whose book this is
C. this book is whose D. who?s book this is
15. I don?t know ______ now.
A. where is my cat B. my cat is where C. where my cat is D. where my cat
16. Does he know ______?
A. what?s your name B. what name is your
C. what your is name D. what your name is
17. Do you know ______?
A. which floor he lives B. which floor he lives on
C. he lives on which floor D. which floor does he lives on
18. Can you tell me where _______?
A. is the hospital B. the hospital is C. is hospital D. hospital is
19. He hasn?t decided _______.
A. if he?ll go on a trip to Wuxi B. when will he go on a trip to Wuxi
C. if he goes on a trip to Wuxi D. when does he go on a trip to Wuxi
20. Can you see ________?
A. what he?s reading B. what is he reading
C. what does he read D. he reads what
1. --- When are the Shutes leaving for New York?
--- I asked _______.
A. when are the Shutes leaving for New York B. when the Shutes are leaving for New York
C. when were the Shutes leaving for New York D. when the Shutes were leaving for New York
2. Could you tell me ______? I have something interesting to tell him.
A. where is Li Hong B. where Li Hong is
C. where was Li Hong D. where Li Hong has been to
3. --- Could you tell me _______?
A. how many people have been out of hospital B. when is Thanksgiving
C. which animal does he like best D. what time will the dolphin show start
4. I want to know _______.
A. what is his name B. what?s his name
C. that his name is D. what his name is
5. He asked me ________.
A. if she will come B. how many books I want to have
C. they would help us do it D. what was wrong with me
6. Do you still remember ______ at the meeting?
A. that Jim said B. what Jim said C. did Jim said that D. what did Jim said
7. --- Excuse me, ______ to the nearest bookshop, please?
--- Go straight and take the second turning on the left.
A. where the way is B. which the way is C. where is the way D. which is the way
8. Mike, go and see who ______ football on the playground.
A. is playing B. plays C. played D. were playing
9. The woman still doesn?t know what ______ in her hometown while she was away.
A. happens B. happened C. will happen D. was happened
10. --- Can I help you? --- Yes. I?d like a ticket to Mount Emei. Can you tell me ______take to get there?
A. how soon will it B. how soon it will C. how long it will D. how long will it
11. --- I hear we?ll have a new teacher this term. --- Really? Do you know ______?
A. what subject does he teach B. what subject will he teach
C. what subject he teaches D. what subject is he going to teach
12. He asked his teacher _______.
A. if there was a monster in Loch Ness B. when was Albert Einstein born
C. how would the scientists find out the result D. where could he find the library
13. Do you know ______ over there?
A. what happens B. what was happened
C. what is happening D. what did happen
14. --- Do you know ______ we will arrive at your hometown? --- This afternoon.
A. when B. why C. if D. where
15. Could you tell me ______ to Mount Putuo tomorrow?
A. how you will go B. how will you go
C. how you have gone D. how have you gone
16. Could you tell me ______?
A. which room he lives B. which room he lived
C. which room did he live in D. which room he lives in
17. --- Do you know ______ he is? --- He says “1.75 metres”, but I?m not sure.
A. how many B. how old C. how far D. how tall
18. She said she _______ me five letters in one month.
A. has written B. will write C. had written D. wrote
19. Can you tell me ______ she is waiting for?
A. why B. whose C. whom D. which
20. I don?t know ______ he still lives here.
A. where B. what C. when D. whether
21. --- Be careful! Don?t break the bottles. Do you hear ______ I said, David? --- Yes, mum.
A. what B. that C. why D. if
22. I?d like to know ______.
A. when will he give back the tape B. whether has he received higher education
C. that he has been busy D. whether she will join in our English evening
23. Could you tell me _______?
A. when shall we start B. who are you waiting for
C. where the bus station is D. why were you late
24. --- Do you know _______? I?m going to see him. --- Sorry, I don?t know.
A. where does Mr. Li live B. where did Mr. Li live
C. where Mr. Li lives D. where Mr. Li lived
25. He asked me ______.
A. who did kick the first goal in the World Cup B. when was the APEC meeting held
C. when China became a member of the WTO D. where will the 2008 Olympics be held
26. She wanted to know _____ her mother liked the present.
A. which B. that C. if D. what
27. Could you tell me _______?
A. who is she B. where?s the nearest fast restaurant
C. if he will come tomorrow D. which way is to the underground station
28. Do you know if ______ back next week? If he ______ back, please let me know.
A. he comes, will come B. will he come, comes
C. he will come, comes D. will he come, will come
29. --- Can you tell me why ______? --- Because I want to help the people there.
A. do you go to Tibet B. did you go to Tibet
C. are you going to Tibet D. you are going to Tibet
30. --- Where does he come from? --- Pardon? --- I asked where ______.
A. did he come from B. he came from
C. he comes from D. does he come from
31. You must remember _______.
A. what your teacher said B. what did your teacher say
C. your teacher said what D. what has your teacher said
32. Lily likes _____.
A. what her twin sister like B. what her twin sister does
C. what is her twin sister like D. what does her twin sister do
33. --- Excuse me. Could you tell me ______ get to the plane?
--- Certainly. Go straight along here.
A. how can we B. how we can C. when can we D. when we can
34. Do you know what time _______?
A. does the train leave B. leaves the train
C. the train leave D. the train leaves
35. --- I don?t know _____ Mr. Green will come to see us?
--- He will help us with our English.
A. why B. when C. how D. where
I. 1. houses 2. villages 3. maps 4. oranges 5. bags 6. exercises 7. brushes
8. families 9. buses 10. cities 11. boxes 12. babies 13. classes 14. factories
15. glasses 16. dictionaries 17. watches 18. women 19. matches 20. men 21. wishes
22. Germans 23. tomatoes 24. policemen 25. kilos 26. humans 27. potatoes
28. Chinese 29. shelves 30. Japanese 31. leaves 32. Americans 33. lives
34. teeth 35. wives 36. feet 37. knives 38. sheep 39. halves 40. children II. 1. a group of children 2. two boxes of apples 3. three baskets of vegetables
4. nine pieces of bread 5. ten glasses of milk 6. five pieces of meat
7. many kinds of plants 8. a pair of glasses 9. two pieces of ice
10. three pieces of paper 11. four bottles of orange juice 12. five cups of tea
13. six bowls of rice 14. seven bags of rice 15. eight pieces of wood
16. nine pieces of medal
III. 1. worker 2. teacher 3. singer 4. illness 5. fighter 6. invention/inventor
7. waiter 8. wool 9. winner 10. thanks 11. foreigner 12. cloud
13. runner 14. dirt 15. visitor 16. fun 17. wood 18. medicine 19. operation
20. heat 21. invitation 22. worry 23. builder/building 24. pleasant 25. help
26. safety 27. death 28. danger 29. drawing 30. noise
IV. 1—5 AABDB 6—10 CCADB 11—15 CCBAB 16—20 DBDDA
21—25 CBBCA 26—30 BCCBA 31—35 CADCD 36—40 DCBCD
V. 1—5 BACAA 6—10 ABADC 11—15 ACDBA
I. 1. an, a 2. the, / 3. A, a 4. the, /, a 5. a 6. a 7. /, an
8. an, the 9. a, the, The 10. the, the, the, the 11. The, the 12. the, the, the
13. The , the 14. The 15. a, the 16. the 17. the, the 18. /, /, /
19. The, the 20. /, the
II. 1—5 ACAAC 6—10 ACBCA 11—15 BABBA 16—20 AABCB
III. 1—5 DCDAC 6—10 ACBDB 11—15 CACAB 16—20 DCBBA
21—25 CBBBC 26—28 DCD
1—5 CDCAC 6—10 DABDD 11—15 ACCAB 16—20 ABCAA
21—25 CCDDC 26—30 BAABC 31—35 BBBCA 36—40 ADDBC
1—5 BCDDB 6—10 DCADB 11—15 BDBBB 16—20 DBADA
21—25 BCCBA 26—30 BCCAD
I. 1. first 2. second 3. third 4. fifth 5. eighth 6. ninth
7. twelfth 8. twentieth 9. thirty-first 10. forty-fourth 11. fifty-seventh
II. 1. Lesson 12 / the Twelfth Lesson 2. Room 304 3. half an hour
4. three times a day 5. page 25 6. 1990s / the nineties of the twentieth century
7. the No.4 bus 8. The No.15 Middle School 9. the 21century
10. two and a half kilos / two kilos and a half 11. a quarter to three 12. Book Two
13. in his fifties 14. Class Eight, Grade Two 15. ten forty-five 16. Unit 15
17. Lesson 13, Book 3 18. a third / one third 19. three hundred dollars
20. March 22nd, 1994
III. 1—5 CDADD 6—10 ADABC 11—15 BBACC
IV. 1—5 CCCCB 6—10 ABBBD 11—15 CBDCC 16—20 DBABA
I．1-5C D A A A 6-10D C D B B
11-15A D C C D 16-20 C D C B C
21-25 C C D D D 26-30 C B B C B
31-36C C A C B C
II．1. visited 2. has made 3. is going 4. sleeps
5. in raining 6. does 7. is leaving 8. arrived
9. were talking 10. have learned 11. had, started 12. works
13. is blowing 14. haven't finished 158. must be sent
16. had planted 17. was playing 18. see 19. has gone
20. Do, get 21. had been on 22. travels 23. has, learned
24. moves 25. would give 26. will plant/are going to plant
27. don't shout 28. could work 29. wouldn't sing
30. leaves 31. are planting 32. didn't give
33. were playing 34. would clean 35. have
36. joined 37. comes 38. thinks 39. is visiting
40. will be 41. has been 42. had begun
43. will come 44. is 45. took 46. has gone
47. do 48. doesn't rain, will plant
49. had finished 50. are swimming 51. attacked 52. practices
1—5 C C A D A 6—10 C B B A D
11—15 D B A D A 16—20 C B D B C
21—25 B C B D A 26—30 B C B C C
31—35 C A B A C 36—40 C A C B D
41—45 D D B C B 46—50 C A A B D
51—55 A A A C A 56—60 B A B A C
1. reads 2. Does, clean 3. are having 4. did, stay 5. is listening
6. was, sang 7. will go 8. Will, study 9. do, do 10. are cleaning
11. did, do, wrote 12. will be 13. is leaving 14. doesn't listen
15. Were 16. will come / is coming 17. Will, be 18. Did, have
19. are, doing 20. don't go 21. do, have 22. are watching 23. joined, is
24. will visit 25. will play 26. made 27. Is, snowing 28. do, live, live
29. rains 30. is singing 31. hasn't taught 32. will help 33. Will, be
34. were, were 35. did, go 36. are, doing 37. is sleeping
38. helps 39. get 40. will show 41. make 42. have talked
43. has, been 44. Have, visited, have 45. Has, told, hasn't
46. have, drawn 48. has been 49. Has, arrived 50. hasn't come
51. has made 52. had worked 53. had lived 54. had, learned 55. Had picked
56. hadn't finished 57. hadn't 58. hadn't gone 59. would fly
60. would be 61. would meet 62. would win 63. wouldn't make
64. were having 65. didn't have 66. would have 67. Does, go 68. has taught
69. doesn't rain 70. was making 71. will give 72. will give
73. is spoken 74. be built 75. be written 76. be covered
77. be tied 78. been sent 79. is spoken 80. was invented 81. is snowing, not go
82. be done 83. is 84. haven't seen, left 85. Have, ridden
86. has been 87. have, been 88. smoking 89. describing
90. reading 91. ski 92. swimming 93. to do 94. talking
95. to have 96. to see 97. asking 98. trying 99. to speak
100. to make 101. stand 102 to eat 103. to choose
104. to tell 105. to buy 106. not talk 107. to do
108. come 109. to hear 110. packing 111. Talking
112. to learn 113. think 114. to bring 115. cry
116. to have 117. sleep 118. singing 119. to feed
120. to stand 121. running 122. printing 123. writing
124. seeing 125. stay, play 126. considering 127. to carry
128. hiking, eating 129. reading 130. saying 131. living
132. reading 133. to worry 134. to do 135. to learn
136. to go 137. to carry 138. following 139. to take
140. not to swim 141. to open 142. do 143. reading
A组 I. 1. since 2. so, that 3. when 4. until 5. as soon as 6. after 7. until 8. while 9. before 10. because 11. Since 12. if
13. until 14. so, that 15. so, that 16. as 17. than 18. Though
II. 1. if 2. If 3. or 4. so, that 5. so that 6. Neither, nor 7. Both, and 8. both, and 9. as 10. so, that
B组 III. 1—5 ACCDA 6—10 BBBDB 11—15 BDDCC 16—20 DCCBD 21—25 ACCBC 26—30 CBDBD
I. 1—5 BADDB 6—10 DCBAB 11—15 DAABC 16—20 DBBAA
II. 1—5 DBADD 6—10 BDABC 11—15 CACAA 16—20 DDCCD
21—25 ADCCC 26—30 CCCDB 31—35 ABBDA
中学学科网学海泛舟系列资料 WWW.ZXXK.COM 上中学学科网，下精品学科资料 中学学科网学海泛舟系列资料 WWW.ZXXK:COM 版权所有@中学学科网