I have many hobbies, such as sports, singing, playing the violin and
keeping a diary.
In school, I often hear the P.E. teacher say, sports do good to one's health, and will make one live longer. So, I like sports very much. I go running at five o'clock in the morning, and after classes in the afternoon. I play pingpong with my friends. These sports have kept me healthy.
At home, I like to sing and play the violin. I hope I will be a singer and a violinist when I grow up. In order to attain these goalsI go to the teacher's home for a lesson every Saturday, and practise singing and playing the violin every day. Busy as I am, I am quite happy
An Interesting Story（有趣的经历）
Long long ago, there was a kind girl living in a small village. Her family was very poor but the girl was happy and she was friendly to everyone. One day, she met a frog on her way home. The frog was ill and it would die soon. The girl took the frog home and looked after it until the frog got stronger and stronger.
Very soon, the frog grew very very big. So the girl had to build a house for the frog. After a few days, the house was built and it was beautiful. The frog was very happy. The girl and the frog lived happily together.
But one evening, a robber went into the girl's house and he wanted to kill the girl. When the frog knew it, it was very angry. It jumped onto the girl's bed and woke her up. The girl wasn't afraid of the robber. She shouted and when her neighbours heard it, they ran into the girl's house and drove the robber away. The girl was thankful to the frog for saving her.
You’re so busy every day that you don’t pay much attention to your health. I’m worried about your health all the time. I’d like to give you some suggestions. I hear walking is the best sport. Your company isn’t far from home, is it? Why not walk to the office? You’d better take exercise at least once a week, such as playing tennis in the gym. Going to swim is also a nice choice, too. What’s more, it’s necessary to have healthy food. Try not to stay up too late. Having enough sleep can help your brain work better.
Dad, please accept my advice. I really wish you healthy!
Your loving son (daughter)
1. My favorite subject is English.
2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English.
3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world.
4. China has joined the WTO and the Olympic Games will be held in China. English becomes more and more useful.
5. So English is very important and I like English very much.
6. We have a lot of fun in the English class.
7. Our English teacher often makes us happy in the English class.
8. I hope I can go abroad one day, and then I can speak to foreigners in English.
9. I like English and try my best to learn it.
1. It's our duty to protect our environment.
2. It is very important to take care of our environment.
3. We should not throw litter onto the ground.
4. We should not spit in a public place/cut down the trees.
5. We should plant more flowers and trees.
6. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin.
7. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
1. Last Sunday(Saturday,…) ,it was sunny(rainy, windy, foggy,)
2. I got up very early (late). After breakfast I went to …with my friends by bike, bus，…
3. We enjoyed ourselves.
4. We forgot the time. We didn't come back until 5 o'clock.
5. We all felt very tired, but we were happy.
6. I thought I would never forget this trip.
7. Last summer, my parents and I went to Beijing for our holidays.
8. We visited a lot of places of interest.
9. We had a good time there.
10. We bought a lot of things. The clothes here are good and cheap.
1. Last Sunday, Class One had a football match with Class Two.
2. All of us went to watch it.
3. The match was very exciting.
4. In fact, I have never seen such an exciting match before.
5. The score was 5-3. Our team scored three goals in the last fifteen minutes.
6. Class One won this match. Class Two lost.
7. Class One played well. They deserved to win.
8. Their PE teacher was very pleased with their performance.
1. It is very important to keep healthy.
2. How can we keep healthy?
3. We can't go to sleep too late. We can't get up too late.
4. We should eat the food healthily.
5. We should do more exercise.
6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head.
7. I didn't feel like eating anything.
8. I decided to see the doctor.
9. In the doctor's office, the doctor looks over me carefully.
10. He said, "Nothing serious." And he told me to take a rest and drink more water.
11. A nurse gave me an injection. It was a little painful.
12. The doctor asked me to take the medicine three times a day.
13. A few days later, I felt better. From then on I believe that keeping healthy is the most important thing in the world.
1. In China the most important holiday is the Spring Festival.
2. It comes in January or February.
3. On the Spring Festival Eve people have a big dinner. They have a lot of nice food to eat.
4. During the Spring Festival people have a lot of interesting things to do.
5. People visit their relatives and friends.
6. They greet each other with a hug and say, "Happy New Year".
7. As China is a big country, people in different places celebrate this holiday in different ways.
1. 表原因： There are three reasons for this.
2. 表重要、必要性等： It is important (difficult…)for sb. to do sth.
3. 表看法：People have different opinions/ideas on this problem.
4. 表结论：In short it can be said that…
5. 套话：As a saying says, “It’s never to old to learn.”