"Oh, no,"the girl said, "You must stick (贴) the stamp on yourself. " He was very He couldn't believe his
46. A. park B. hospital C. cinema D. post office
47. A. buys B. bought C. sells D. sold
48. A. tired B. well C. surprised D. happy
49. A. myself B. yourself C. herself D. himself
50. A. in B. on C. with D. by
I am writing to you about the terrible service (服务) from your company. On March 14th I
card (信用卡receive from you until a week later. When your CDs , they were not the CDs I ordered.
I sent 56 e-mails to your Customer Service, but my messages were all returned. I think there
is maybe a mistake in the address you give to the customers \ I tried to call your helpline, but the line was always busy or no one .
have offered. Please send me the correct 60 as soon as possible or give my money back instead.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours, Jack Brown
51. A. his B. your C. my D. her
52. A. to B. for C. from D. about
53. A. If B. When C. Although D. Because
54. A. anything B. something C. nothing D. some things
55. A. got B. went C. returned D. came
56. A. few B. little C. several D. much
57. A. also B.too C. either D. as well
58. A. answer B. answered C. answering D. answers
59. A. take B. taken C. shopped D. shop
60. A. cards B. DVDs C. books D. CDs
I knew little about English when I first came to America. So I went to a language school
every day to 36 English One day, during the break, I asked one of my classmates a question.
When I thanked her for it, she said," 37. It's a piece of cake." I thought to 38 ，"She wants a piece
of cake?" So I said to her,"I haven't taken any piece of 39 with me today. What about a
piece of biscuit(饼干)？"
She looked at me in surprise and then smiled. She knew that I didn't 40 her. She said,"What I
mean is 'no problem'. " Then I began to learn that "a piece of cake" is not only a piece of cake, but
also means a thing that is very easy.
36. A. tell B. know C. teach D. learn
37. A. All right B. The same to you
C. You're welcome D. Nothing serious
38. A. yourself B. myself C. himself D. herself
39. A. bread B. pizza C. biscuit D. cake
40. A. understand B. remember C. find D. believe
Bessie Coleman was born in the USA. Her family was 41 She was in college
for only one year. She had to 42 because she did not have enough money to finish
her studies. But during that year, she learned about 43 She read about the first flight
of the Wright Brothers and the first American woman pilot, Harriet Quimby. Bessie often thought
about what it would feel like to fly like a bird.
44 the age of 23, Bessie Coleman went to Chicago. There, she did some
ordinary(普通的)jobs. But she wanted to do something more important She decided to learn 45 to fly planes. She soon found 46 was almost impossible to get into a flight school.
Which flight school would admit(接受)a 47 woman?
Bessie learned that she would have a better chance in Europe. So she began to study 48 at a language school in Chicago.
After World War I， Bessie Coleman went to France. She went to the famous 49 school
in northern France. She learned to fly in a plane there. She 50 seven months of flight training and
in 1921 got her international permit(许可证)to fly in France. She became the first black woman
ever to have an international pilot's license (执照).
41. A. rich B. poor C. big D. small
42. A. leave B. come C. arrive D. stay
43. A. singing B. jumping C. flying D. driving
44. A. With B. To C. For D. At
45. A. where B. when C. how D. why
46. A. that B. this C. it D. there
47. A. beautiful B. smart C. white D. black
48. A. English B. French C. Chinese D. Japanese
49. A. art B. flight C. language D. dance
50. A. finished B. provided C. missed D. changed
One day, the. wind starts an argument (争论wind. "No. "answers the sun, "I'm much stronger than you are!" ger. "
( ) 66. A. strong B. strongest C. strongly D. stronger
( ) 67. A. trousers B. hat C. coat D. shoes
( )68. A. us B. we C. ourselves D. our
( )69. A. whose B. who C. when D. what
( ) 70. A. sun B. rain C. cloud D. wind
( ) 71. A. happy B. worried C. angry D. sad
( ) 72. A. way B. home C. hope D. turn
( )73. A. began B. begins C. begin D. beginning
( )74. A. takes off B. takes down C. puts on D. puts down
( )75. A. out B. over C. on D. off
John was a very naughty boy. His mother always hoped that he would behave better. Then one day, John's teacher called his mother____36_____ the phone and said, "Did you know, Mrs. King,
that John saved a boy' s life when he fell into the river this morning?"
Mrs. King_____37____ very happy. "John is becoming a good boy," she thought. Then she turned to him and said, "Why didn' t you tell me you were such a ___38______ boy this morning and saved ____39_____of your friends when he fell into the river?"
But John didn' t look happy. His face became very red. "Well, I really had to ____40____him out because I pushed him in," he said.
36. A. in B. at C. on D. of
37. A. is B. was C. are D. were
38. A. naughty B. careless C. strong D. brave
39. A. one B. two C. three D. four
40. A. take B. catch C. carry D. pull
How do you get on with your teachers? Every day, we spend hours with our teachers at school. We___41______them, and they teach us to be good people. The relationship between students and teachers is very important.
Teachers care about our studies and lives, and it seems they know everything about the subjects they teach. They also have the right (权利) to decide ___42______should be the class leaders or represent the class to take part in the activities.
So, many students want to be the teacher' s pet. We __43______teachers great respect. In class, we obey the rules and keep____44_____ if the teacher doesn' t ask us to speak. We____45_____have opinions different from our teachers'. When they make a mistake, we are afraid to point it out. Some of us don ' t want to contact teachers after class because we don' t want to bother (打扰) them.
At American ____46_____ , the situation is a little different. Teachers and students are more like friends. _____47____ a teacher by his or her name is common. In class, students express their opinions_____48____ and challenge (挑战) teachers when they don' t agree. If it lures out that a teacher made a mistake, the teacher will say " __49__" in front of the whole class. Students and teachers also
communicate through e-mail, Facebook or Twitter after class. They chat _____50____ studies and life experiences.
Teachers are like our parents and our friends. So we should respect our teachers.
41. A. learn about B. learn from C. come from D. hear about
42. A. that B. which C. who D. what
43. A. send B. make C. tell D. show
44. A. quiet B. noisy C. fired D. sleepy
45. A. often B. usually C. always D. hardly
46. A. families B. offices C. schools D. shops
47. A. Calling B. Call C. Calls D. Called
48. A. really B. quickly C. freely D. regularly
49. A. OK B. thanks C. sorry D. yes
50. A. for B. about C. with D. to
46．D 47．B 48．C 49．A 50．B
[文章大意]Jack Brown在网上向某公司购买CD光盘，得到 了与该公司广告所承诺的不一样的待遇，因此写了这封投诉 信，要求该公司尽快把他要买的CD光盘寄给他。
51．B 52．B 53．C 54．A 55．D 56．C 57．A 58．B 59．C
66. D 67. C 68. A 69. B 70. D 77. C 72. D 73. B 74. A 75. B
36-40 CBDAD 41-45 BCDAD 46-50 CACCB