1.Every student hates __________________ (无穷无尽的)homework．
2.If you learn English well，you can get more__________________(知识)．
3.We must improve the________________ (病人)lives．
4.The doctor is_______________ (动手术)on the little boy．
5. While traveling in Africa, we had many happy and exciting _______________(经历)
1. People should know the _______________ (important) of protecting the environment.
2. It’s my __________________ (please) to help you clean the classroom.
3. Red-crowned cranes are rare birds, that means they are _________________ (common)
4. She is a _________________ (peace) girl, she never argues with others.
5. Tom is imaginative . He thought of a _________ _(surprise) ending and made the story perfect.
6. Let’s meet at the _______________(enter) to the park..
7. It’s ______________( mean) to stay at home alone on rainy days.
8. The girl danced so _______________ (wonder) that we couldn’t stop clapping our hands.
9. We arrived at zoo at noon to see the ________________ (feed) of animals
10. The ________________ (perform) were waving to the audience at the end of the show.
1.The Browns___________( see )to leave the hotel just now . They seemed________(be) excited
2.Those eggs_____________ (smell) bad，please_______________(throw) them away．
3.--- _______ you____________(go) to the party yesterday ? --No, I _____________(invite)
4.It_____________(say) the bridge _________________ ( finish) building already.
5.He often____________(make) people laugh and many people_________(make) _________(laugh) with tears.
6.This shirt______________(wash) easily but it can't____________(wash) by washing-machines.
7.The audience_____________(enjoy)the performance when the speakers________(break)down.
8. The film_______________(show)on Channel Six again ? I don't want to miss it.
9.Do you know when the earthquake______________(happen)?
Yes. it_____________(destroy) almost everything
10.when his new house _________ (build) next year, he ______ (move) into it with new furniture
(listen) to the English program when I went to see her yesterday.
15. --Don't park here. 三、选择填空（25分）
( ) 1. A boy with two dogs __________when the earthquake rocked the city.
A. were sleeping B. is asleep C. was sleeping D. are asleep
( ) 2. The cars made in Japan are much cheaper than ___________ made in America.
A. ones B. those C. that D. it
网址：http://www.zs960.com 第1 页 共 5页 明德致远，止于至善 1
( ) 3.－What do you think of my answer to the questions?
－Sorry. What’s that? I___________ about something else.
A. thought B. had thought C. am thinking D. was thinking
( ) 4.－Can you tell me Kitty’s address?
－I don’t know, either. But I’ll tell you her address as soon as she ___________ to me.
A. writes B. write C. wrote D. written
( ) 5.－I’m going on a trip to Japan after the exam.－Really? ___________!
A. Have a nice time B. Congratulations C. OK D. It’s nice of you
( ) 6.The river smells terrible. People must _____________ dirty things into it.
A. be stopped to throw B. be stopped from throwing
C. stop to throw D. stop from throwing
( ) 7.－I called you just now, but you weren’t in. －Sorry, I ____ the reading room.
A. was in B. have gone to C. studied D. had been to
( ) 8. Now, this small village_____________ a big modern city.
A. is turning into B. turns into C. has turned into D. turned into
( ) 9. After resting for a long time, Mr Green looks_________ than before he left the hospital.
A. unhealthier B. healthier C. more healthily D. health
( ) 10. My son_________ up yet because he ______________ to bed very late last night.
A. hasn’t got, has gone B. didn’t get, went C. doesn’t get, went D. hasn’t got, went
( )11. My wish is ___________ a doctor like my father.
A. be B. to be C. being D. been
( ) 12.The World Cup______________ two years after the Olympics.
A is taken place B. takes place C. held D. is holding
( )13. It's better to teach a man fishing than ___________ him fish.
A. to give B. giving C. to find D. find
( ) 14. They are _____ beautiful flowers ______many people want to buy them..
A. as, as B. so, as C. so, that D. such, that
( ) 15. Look at that new model plane. It must___________ a lot of money.
A. cost B. pay C. spend D. take
（ ) 16. I think__________ _ necessary to do some running in the morning.
A. it B. that C. this D. one
（ ) 17. ___________he was rich, he gave little money to the others.
A. Because B. Though C. As D. Since
（ ) 18. We should encourage people ___________more trees along the river.
A. to plant B. for planting C. from planting D. Plant
（ ) 19. You can _____ him the watch if it ______ to others.
A give… not gives B. give …is not given
C. be given…doesn't give D. be give…is not given
( ) 20. Please don't stand up in class until you ___________ .
A. were told to B. are told to C. were told D. are told
( )21. ______ hard work it is!
A. What a B. How a C. What D. How
( )22. How I _____ I could live on the moon.
A. think B. hope C. want D. wish
网址：http://www.zs960.com 第2 页 共 5页 明德致远，止于至善 2
( )23. Last Friday I saw some boys ______ behind Daniel, _____ the computer games.
A. sit, watching B. sitting, watch C. sit, watch D. sitting, watched
( )24. It's better to teach a man fishing than him fish.
A. to give B. giving C. to find D. find
( ) 25. Please don't stand up in class until you .
A. were told to B. are told to C. were told D. are told
Some friends hired (租用the bus late at night to go home, someone was that he was a man from their town who hadn't come in their bus. He was very "I suppose he came in another bus," one of the men said, "and he was drunk (喝醉的). Now he's come to our bus to go back." Then two men put him into the bus. He didn't up during the drive back, and when the bus arrived they took him to his They knocked at the door for several minutes, and then a opened a window and said, "It's no use there. They've gone to the beach. And they'll be back in a few days."
( )1.A. stopped B. changed C. passed by D. returned to
( )2.A. lying B. singing C. reading D. playing
( )3. A. wondered B. reported C. found D. explained
( )4. A. sad B. ill C. tired D. drunk
( )5. A. caught B. missed C. met D. lost
( )6. A. because B. if C. though D. so
( )7.A. get B. wake C. stand D. look
( )8.A. town B. office C. home D. hotel
( )9.A. driver B. conductor C. guide D. neighbor
( )10.A. crying B. knocking C. searching D. complaining
Schools and parents in Shenzhen City have been asked to take better care of children’s eyesight as 45 percent of them were found to be shortsighted. Too much reading, poor lighting and too much TV are blamed(责备). Of the city’s high school graduates(毕业生) who applied to study at colleges this summer, two thirds had to have their choices limited because of poor eyesight. Shenzhen Special Zone Daily said.
1. The purpose of this passage is to_________.
A. criticize(批评) children who are shortsighted.
B. blame parents and schools for children’s being shortsighted.
C. ask the high school graduates to pay attention to their eyesight.
D. draw people’s special attention to eye hygiene(卫生).
2. Only_______ of the children in Shenzhen City have good eyesight.
A. 45 percent B. less than half C. 55 percent D. two thirds
3. Generally speaking, high school students have_______ eyesight than primary school students.
A. poorer B. better C. brighter D. good
4. Because of being shortsighted many school graduates_______.
A. weren’t allowed to enter college B. couldn’t graduate from high school
C. couldn’t choose to study what they liked best D. lost their limited time
5. In order to take care of eyes, children shouldn’t_______.
网址：http://www.zs960.com 第3 页 共 5页 明德致远，止于至善 3
A. read books B. watch TV C. make their eyes too tired D. see things far away
How many_______________________ in China have you_______________________?
It was the___________________________________________ when we won the match.
3．我们买得起房子吗？________________________________________ a house?
She danced _________________________________________________________.
The environment is becoming worse and worse . There are many kinds of pollution that I worry ’t live h ’. More and more
so much waste gas. We’d better go on foot or by bike by car . Finally , everyone must pay a __ to rubbish pollution . If everyone makes so much rubbish , one day we may live in a world with rubbish . How terrible it will be ! We should take to make our world cleaner and more beautiful .
1. a__________ 2. n_________ 3. h__________ 4. e___________ 5. I__________
6. p__________ 7. I__________ 8. a__________ 9. f___________ 10.a__________
A serious earthquake attacked Japan and people in some other areas of Japan suffered from a big disaster.
网址：http://www.zs960.com 第4 页 共 5页 明德致远，止于至善 4
A．1.recently 2.endless 3.knowledge 4.duties 5.patientes’ 6.presents 7.operating 8.covers
9.business 10.pollution 11.views 12.experiences 13.on 14.succeeded 15.harmful
B．1.mportance 2.pleasure 3.uncommon 4.peaceful 5.surprising 6.entrance
7.meaningless 8.wonderfully 9.feeding 10.performers
1.were seen \ to be 2.smell throw 3. Did go \ wasn’t invited 4.is said \ has been finished
5.makes \ are made \ to laugh 6.is washed \ be washed 7.were enjoying \ broke
8. will be shown 9.happened\ destroyed 10.is built \ will move 11. be put 12. have, put 13. follows
14. was listening 15. didn’t see
三、选择填空 CBDAA BACBD BBADA ABABB
四、完形填空 DACDB ABCDB
1. places of interest been to
2. best time of the day
3. Can we afford ( to buy )
4. so wonderfully \ beautifully that we couldn’t stop clapping
5. couldn’t help shouting
6. Have you travelled abroad? \ Yes I have. \ Did you go with \With my parents.
7. a good chance for us to learn English
8. has been in China for
9. is too expensive for her to buy.\ is so expensive that she doesn’t have enough money to buy it. \ can’t afford it.
10. he would come tonight
11. was discussed many times last month .
12. Is finished on time every day
13. has been on for one and a half hours
14. should be spoken to politely
15. must be listened to carefully in class.
16. most wonderful TV plays/shows; I have (ever) watched/seen
17. must be planted, protecting the environment is as important as
18.All the children need; to carry on with their study.
19. realize the importance of studying hard.
20. have already been sold out
21. so lucky that she was chosen to pass.
网址：http://www.zs960.com 第5 页 共 5页 明德致远，止于至善 5