1. Describe one of your closest
friends. 2. Do you have any long distance
friends? How often do you write to them?
3. Do you think it is a good idea to
borrow money from a friend? Why or why not?
4. Have you made any friends
11. Do you think it would be
possible for you still be
friends with an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend?
12. Friendship is the most important
relationship. Do you agree? Why? Why not?
13. What are some ways your best
friend has influenced your life in a positive way?
14. How close do you get to your
over the Internet? Have you ever met them in person? 5. How do you maintain a good
6. How do you make new friends? 7. How many people do you
15. What do you do when you have
a misunderstanding with your friend?
16. How long have you known your
best friend? Where did you meet and what did you have in common?
17. What do you consider to be your
good and bad qualities? What qualities do you appreciate in your friends?
consider as your "best friends?" 8. What do you usually do with
9. What is a best friend?
10. Do you think it is possible to
have a best friend of the opposite sex without becoming a girlfriend or boyfriend?
? I like a simple friend , who holds my faults like a looking glass before my face.( 我喜欢这样的朋友,他对我的缺点就象照镜子一样直言不讳.) ? To prepare a friend ,three things are required : to honor him present ,praise him absent ,and assist him in his necessities.维护朋友,有三件事情要做到:当面要尊重他,不在场时要表扬他,苦难时要帮助他
? Friendship often ends in love, but love, in friendship—never 友谊常以爱情而结束；而爱情从不能以友谊而告终。
? True friendship foresees the needs of other rather than proclaim it's own. 真正的友人总是考虑别人的需要而不是提出自己的要求
? Don't make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. 别交那些在一起让你舒舒服服的朋友。交那些让你不得不长进的朋友。
? If you want an accounting of your worth, count your friends. 如果你想估算一下你的价值，数一数你的朋友吧.