Name ______ No. __________ Score__________
1. Can you help me _____these books to my bedroom?
A. take B. takes C. taking
2.---Where does Nancy _____ ? ---- The United States .
A. from B. come from C. is from D. are from
3.Do you enjoy ______ basketball games with Jackson ?
A. watch B. watching C. watches D. to watch
4.Do you like the interesting house ___ a small garden ?
A. of B. with C. at D. on 1
5.We really have fun ____ volleyball.
A. to play B. playing C. plays
6.She doesn’t know the way ___ the bank .
A. at B. for C. to D. in
7. This is ___ new restaurant and that is ____ old one .
A. the , a B. an , the C. a , an D. an, a
8.Jackie usually _____ home at five in the afternoon .
A. arrives at B. gets to C. arrives in D. gets
9. They teach ____ English and we teach ____ Chinese .
A. we , they B. us , they C. us , them D. our , their
10.Teachers’ Day is ___ September 10th .
A. on B. in C. at D. for
11. My father can ____ a little 2
A. say B. tell C. speak D. talk
12.The park is ____ the library .
A. between B. next C. across from D. from
13.There is a bank ___ Center Street .
A. in B. of C. at D. on
14. ____ many stores . In front of the square
A. there is B. there are C. have
15. He sits between ____ and _____ .
A. I, you B. You , I C. me , you
D. you , me
16. ----Are you from England? ------Yes, I am _______.
A. an English B. English C. England D .an England
17.Where _______ Lily and Lucy come from?
A. is B. are C. does D. 3
18.The shop is open _____ the whole of August.
A. on B. during C. for D. about
19. There is ____ elephant there. Near_____ elephant, there is _____ young man.
A. an; an ;a B. a; the; a C. an; the a D. an; the; the
20. Let’s see the penguin first, ______?
A. shall we B. do you C. will we D. will you
21.Anna sings very _____, but she isn’t ______ at drawing.
A.. good; well B. well; good C. well; well D. good; good
22. Yesterday I bought ______ evening _____..
A.an; paper B.a; paper C.a piece of; paper D.the piece of; paper 4
23. Can you _____ it in English?
A. say B. tell C. speak
24.China is a great country _____ a long history ____ the world.
A. has; in B. has; of C. with; in D. with ; of
25.There are about _____ students in our school
A. two thousands B. two thousand C. thousands D. thousand
26.The boy isn’t ___ the teacher.
A. listen B. listening C. listening at D. listening to
27. Who is the man ______?
A. waiting for B. waits C. waiting D .wait for
28. Here is a photo______ my family. There are five people_____ my family.
A. of; in B. of; of C. for; in D. of; at
29. They are talking _____ an interesting story ______ the phone.
A. to; on B. about; on
C. with; to D. with; on
30. Nick is fat and he can eat ______eggs.
A. a lot B. lot of. C. lots of D. a lots of
31. She is ___ a sweater today.
A. putting on B. puts on C. wearing D. wears
32.He either runs ___ in the evening.
A. or walk B. or walks C. to walk D. is walking
33. Thank you for helping me. ___.
A. No thanks. B. You’re welcome. C. That’s right D. All right
34. What do you want to be _____you grow up(长大)?
A. what B. where C. when D. how
35.There are many people there ______ vacation.
A. on B. in C. at
36.Steve is wearing sunglasses. He ____ cool!
A. looks B. looks at C. watches
D. looks like
37.Some students are playing soccer._______ are playing games.
A. The other B. Other C. Others D. The others
38. —______? — Not bad.
A. How’s it go B. How do you spell it
C. How’s it going D. What’s the weather?
39.--The sun is shining here now. —It _____ great.
A. sounds B. sound C. is sounding
D. is sound
40. Where is my bag? I can’t ___ it. 7
A. watch B. look C. find D. want
41.What _____ your mother look like? _____ she like you?
A. is , Is B. does, Does C. does, Is D. is , Does
42.She____ of medium height and ____ curly brown hair.
A. has, is B. is, has C. is , is
D. has, has
43. Nancy always ____ a red coat and black shoes.
A. dresses B. puts on C. wears
44. Do you know ___________?
A. what does his job B. what is his job
C. what his job does D. what his job is
45. Look at the man_____ long hair. He is cool！
A. has B. is C. in
46. ---Can I have your notebook? --- My notebook? I remember ________
A. to give it to you B. to give you it
C. giving it to you D. give you it
47. Stop ______ so much noise(噪音)! My father is sleeping.
A. to make B. making C. makes D. makeing
48. Mr. Miller has brown hair now, but I don’t like his new ____.
A. build B. look C. height D. face
49. ---Who is the man over there? ---______ knows him. He never comes here.
A. Somebody B. Anybody C. 9
Nobody D. Everybody
50. What size bowl of noodles ______ you like?
A. do B. would C. can D. could
51. It’s hot today. I want______ a large bowl of porridge.
A. order B. to order C. ordering D. to ordering
52. Special 1 has beef and onions, and is just RMB10____15 dumplings.
A. for B. to C. at D. in
53. I don’t like orange juice, salad _____ green tea.
A. and B. but C. or D. so
54. Some apples _____ in the box. Some orange juice_____ in the glass.
A. are, is B. are, are C. is, are D. is, is
55. It usually takes about ten minutes _____to school.
A. by bike B. on a bike C. to ride D. ride
56. There is _______in today’s newspaper.
A. nothing new B. anything new
C. new something D. new anything
57. I am feeling cold, would you mind ______the window?
A. open B. close C. opening D. closing
58.—My watch keeps good time. How about____? Mine? Oh, two minutes low.
A. you B. her C. hers
59.—______do you like the trip to Hainan? — It is wonderful.
A. When B. How C. Where D. What
60. My mother asks me ________TV before finishing my work.
A. not to watch B. not watch
C. not watching D. don’t watch
61. — Can I eat in the classroom? —________________.
A. No, you can’t. B. Yes, you are.
C.Yes, you do.D. No, you don’t.
62. _______are the rules? Well, we can’t fight with our classmates.
A. Where B. How
C. What D. Which
63. We can’t arrive ________for class.
A. early B. quickly C. late D. later
64. — _____you have to wear a hat today? —No, we don’t.
A. Are B. Can
C. Do D. Did
65. —What do they have to wear for P.E. class? —They have to wear _______ .
A. dresses B. sport shoes C. hats D. sports shoes
66. On weekdays, I have to go to bed ________ten o’clock.
A. on B. by C. in D. to
67.—Jenny, you ______wear school uniforms. Today is Monday. — Yes, sir.
A. have to B. has to C. have D. has
68. Our school is _____ a park and a big library.
A. between B. next C. across
69. Tom and Mike enjoy _______ today.
A. see B. watch TV C. themselves D. to watch TV
70. Let’s ____ .A. go shopping B. went shopping C. goes shopping D. going shopping
71. They want _____ the zoo very much.
A. to go B. to go to C. go to D. 13
72. We had a great time ______ games.
A. play B. plays C. to play D. playing
73. Thank you for _____ us so much help.
A. giving B. give C. to give D. gives
74. Can you tell _____ the way to the shop?
A. he B. his C. her D. she
75. You’d better _____ a taxi to the park.
A. to take B. takes C. take
76. ______ you _____ a cup of tea? Yes, please.
A. Are, like B. Does, like C. Do, like D. Would, like
77. I don’t like cabbage _______.
A. at all B. a little C. a lot of 14
78. How many ____ do you want?
A. rice B. tomatos C. pieces of bread D. potato
79. My work is interesting,
but __ dangerous.
A. a kind of B. a kind C. kinds of
D. kind of
80. His mother often makes him___ housework.
A. to do B. do C. does D. doing
81. "What does he do?" means ____________
A. who is he B. Where is he C. What is he D. what is he doing.
82. Please _____ late for school next time.
A. don't be B. aren't C. doesn't be
D. be not
83. One of the children _____ in the river last summer.
A. was swimming B. is swimming
C. are swimming D. were swimming
84. Would you like _____ orange juice ? Yes, please
A. some B. any C. a D. many
85. We _____ to a movie last Sunday.
A. go B. went C. did go D. was go
86. Why not ______ see the smart dolphins?
A. come to B. to come C. coming and D. coming
87. We can ______ taxi to the town.
A. by B. take C. ride D. take a
88. Yesterday, there ______ nobody in the room.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
89. What time do you leave school 16
______ the weekend?
A. in B. on C. / D. of
90. You can _____ it in English. He can ______ English well.
A. speak, speak B. tells, say C. say, speak D. talks, say
91. What ______ you do over the weekend?
A. are B. do C. did D. does
92. She ____ her homework on Sunday.
A. didn't B. doesn't C. didn't do
D. doesn't did
93. Mr. Smith is badly ill. Now he is ______ hospital.
A. in the B. in C. / D. the
94. Your dress is very beautiful. ___________.
A. Thank you B. You're right C. Don't say so D. yes, it is
95. Let ______ help _______. 17
A. they, you B. us, your C. her, their D. us, you
96. Look! The man ______ the right is ______ Africa.
A. on, from B. from, from
C. on, in D. to, in
97. We have no time ______ home for lunch.
A. go B. going C. to go D. to go to
98. She likes to _______ jokes（笑话）.
A. talk B. tell C. say
99. Mr. Green is a short man _____ long hair.
A. with B. in C. has D. grows
100. I'd like you ______ my friends Tom.
A. meet B. to meet C. meeting
100. _______ do you like English? --Very much.
A. What B. How C. Which D. Where
101. Everyone in China _____ eating dumplings.
A. like B. liking C. to like D. likes
102. He has ________ friends at school, so he feels unhappy.
A. a few B. few C. a little
103. There _____ some tomatoes and milk in the box.
A. is B. were C. was D. have 104. I helped him _____ his pen.
A. to find B. finding C. finds
105. _______ the weather in Australia now?
A. What B. When C. How
106 . It often ______ here in autumn.
A. rained B. will rain C. rains
D. is raining
107. Can you help me _____ my homework?
A. of B. with C. to D. for
108. The boy is sitting ____ the tree, there are many apples ____the tree.
A. in, on B. on, in C. in, of D. on, of
109. ____ there ____ meat on the table?
A. Is, some B. Are, any C. Is, any
D. Are, some
110. We have classed ______ Monday ______ Friday.
A. to, from B. from, to C. on, on D. on, and
111. The weather is ________.
A. sunny B. rain C. cloud
112. I want to go shopping. ____ you?
A. How are B. What about C. Can I help D. Would
113. _______ here. A. Don't smoking . B. No smoke C. No smoking D. Doesn't smoke
114. Oh, it's time ______ home.
A. to go B. for go C. going .
D. would go
115. Tina likes to spend time ______ to music.
A. listen B. listens C. listening D. to listen