命题人：方宇涛、艾学兵 审核人：方宇涛 考生须知：
听力部分 (25 分)
一、听短对话，回答问题 (共 5 小题，计 5 分)
听下面 5 段小对话，每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试题的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. Where did the conversation probably take place?
A. In a school. B. In a hospital. C. On a street.
2. How much does a hat cost today?
A. $ 5. B. $ 9. C. $ 10.
3. Who is the man most probably?
A. Lily?s father. B. Lily?s piano teacher. C. Lily?s neighbor.
4. What is Amy doing now?
A. Watching TV. B. Cleaning the bedroom. C. Preparing for a speech.
5. How long can the woman keep the books?
A. 14 days. B. 30 days. C. 60 days.
二、听较长对话，回答问题 (共 6 小题，计 12 分)
听下面两段较长对话，每段对话后有 3 个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话前，你有时间阅读各小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题给出 5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。
听下面一段对话，回答第 6 至第 8 三个小题。 现在，你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三题。
6. When will the party be held?
A. On Friday. B. On Sunday. C. On Monday.
7. Why does the man talk to the woman?
A. To ask her for help. B. To give her an invitation. C. To ask her to bring something.
8. What will the man probably do on Saturday?
A. Have a party. B. Be away on business. C. Watch TV.
听下面一段对话，回答第 9 至第 11 三个小题。现在，你有 15 秒钟的时间阅读这三题。
9. What are Wendy and David talking about?
A. Watching a baseball game. B. Buying a baseball ticket. C. Having dinner together.
10. Why will they get there early?
A. Because they want to get a better seat early.
B. Because they can?t stand the bad traffic.
C. Because they want to watch the warm-up.
11. When will the baseball game start?
A. At 5:30. B. At 6:00. C. At 6:30.
三、听独白，回答问题 (共 4 小题，计 8 分)
听下面一段独白，听独白前，你有 20 秒钟的时间阅读有关材料和 4 个小题。听完独白后，你有 20 秒钟的时间来选择有关选项。独白连读两遍。
12. How many pieces did the farmer decide to divide his land?
A. 3 B. 4. C. 5.
13. Which is the most important point should you find?
A. Point F. B. Point L. C. Point E
14. Which line does the speaker ask you to draw at last?
A. Line QN B. Line FP C. Line OJ
15. What do the lines you drew look like?
从A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 “ ”
A. a, b B. a, c C. c, d D. a, d
17. I?ll do everything I can _______ you out.
A. helping B. help C. helped D. to help
18. Simon doesn?t like peanuts, and he eats very _________ of them.
A. some B. any C. few D. little
19. The lowest price of the new iPad in the USA is _________ dollars.
A. three hundreds and ninety-nine B. three hundred and ninety-nine
C. three hundred ninety-nine D. three hundreds ninety-nine
20. The dish doesn?t taste as _______ as it used to be. It?s too salty.
A. terrible B. terribly C. good D. well
21. Please come and cheer for our team tonight. ________your support, we?ll win the game.
A. Without B. With C. Within D. Under
22. It is a nice digital camera, ________ a little expensive.
A. as B. since C. though D. unless
23. —Linda, please _________ how to get there and the cost of the trip.
—All right. I?ll make it at once.
A. work out B. find out C. give out
24. —Mrs White, why are you standing here?
—I?m waiting for my son. He ___________ back from school. D. put out
A. didn?t come B. won?t come C. hasn?t come D. hadn?t come
25. You may send me a short message or just give me a call. _______ will do.
A. None B. Either C. All D. Neither
—No, I don?t. I don?t like fights in them.
A. Do you like romantic films?
B. You don?t like action films, do you?
C. Do you like romantic films or action films?
D. Why don?t you like action films?
27. —What?re you doing, Jack?
—I?m looking for some information about famous people ______ I need to make a poster.
A. who B. what C. whom
28. —Doctor, I want to know ________________.
—Three times a day after meals. D. which
A. how many times do I take my temperature B. how often I take my medicine
C. how I do some exercise D. when do I wash my hands
29. —Sandy, it?s really grateful for your help with my physics.
—My pleasure. ____________.
A. That?s what friends are for B. It was better to be safe than sorry
C. The early bird catches the worm D. Many hands make light work
30. —Can you tell me how to use a micro blog on my phone?
—_________. But I have to finish my work first.
A. No problem B. No way C. Forget it D. Don?t mention it
Once a small boy lived on the farm which seemed so far away from everywhere. He needed sunrise every morning to help his father on the farm. During sunrise he would climb up on the fence(篱笆) along the side of the farm. He could see a house with golden windows. “ If they could golden windows, then there must be other nice things inside the house.” He great it would be to live there. Then he himself, “ Some day I will go there and see this wonderful place.”
One morning his father would go to town him to stay at home for a rest. Knowing that this was his the house with the golden windows.
As the afternoon went on, he began to realize how was. The house was much farther than he had expected. As he went near the house, he golden windows but instead a place in bad she had seen the house