英 语 试 卷（二）
1.A. activity B. cabbage C. place D. decorate
2.A. usually B. sure C. machine D. fish
3.A. served B. helped C. stayed D. listened
4.A. really B. heavy C. breakfast D. yes
5.A. box B. top C. some D. not
6.What expensive piano! Do you play piano every day?
A. a…the B. an…the C. a…不填 D. an…不填
7. --- What is in the cupboard?
--- apples, but coffee.
A. A few, little B. Little, a few C. Little, few D. A few… a little
8.Is there any difference between your idea and ?
A. his B. he C. him D. her’s
9. --- Have you found your lost mobile phone?
--- No, I haven’t found . But I bought yesterday.
A. one…that B. that…one C. it…one D. one…it
10. --- Are there students in your class?
--- Yes, and I was the in the last exam.
A. fourty…the twelfth B. forty…twelfth C. fourty…the twelvth D. forty…twelvth
11. --- When will the party be held?
--- two weeks’time, 15th July.
A. In…on B. In, in C. On, on D. For, on
12.I’m sorry I started eating before you got here, I was very hungry.
A. or B. so C. because D. though
13.Though the player is over 30, he can still run some young players.
A. so fast as B. more faster than C. as fast as D. much quickly than
14.Which kind of food is , Chinese food, Japanese food or the western food?
A. most delicious B. the most delicious C. more delicious D. the more delicious
15. --- Alice, don’t laugh so loudly, please. I on the phone.
--- Oh, sorry.
A. talked B. will talk C. am talking D. have talked
16. --- When you your book?
--- Yesterday afternoon.
A. were…lose B. were…lost C. did…lost D. did…lose
17.The old woman didn’t know when she saw a mouse in her room.
A. what doing B. how doing C. what to do D. how to do
18. --- do you want for the party?
--- Let’s ask Peter for advice. He knows all the parks in this city.
A. What…to buy B. Where…to go C. Where…going D. When…to go
19. fresh bread it looks! Let me try eating it.
A. What B. How a C. What a D. How
20.If you do it next time, I believe you won’t make so many mistakes.
A. more careful B. much careful C. more carefully D. much carefully
21. --- Thank you very much for helping me with my homework.
A. All right B. That’s right C. It’s hard to say D. You’re welcome
22. --- is it from your home to the post office?
--- It’s about 15 minutes on foot.
A. How often B. How long C. How far D. How soon
23. He is very good at languages and he can five languages.
A. say B. talk C. speak D. tell
24. Your father will be all right soon, so you worry about him any more.
A. can’t B. couldn’t C. mustn’t D. needn’t
25. me and do as I do.
A. See B. Look at C. Seeing D. Looking at
How is it going? I am sorry to hear that your mother had a very bad cold last week. I hope she is now and everyone is in good health.
I finished my final exams last week and I got my card today.
When I it from school, I always get nervous. , I didn’t do well this time. I had a really big with science this term and I didn’t quite understand it, I wasn’t
surprised to find that my worst report was from my science teacher. He said I was lazy, but it
wasn’t . It is just I find science really difficult. bad result was in history. My
history teacher said I could do better. Anyway, the good is that my maths teacher said I
was hard-working. He is always to everyone. And my English teacher said my listening
Well, that’s about all the news. Write soon.
26. A. bad B. rich C. well D. good
27. A. ID B. phone C. library D. report
28. A. get B. find C. hold D. put
29. A. Carefully B. Suddenly C. Luckily D. Unluckily
30. A. problem B. question C. time D. danger
31. A. because B. if C. but D. so
32. A. important B. good C. true D. inte
33. A. Other B. Others C. Another D. The
34. A. letter B. news C. newspaper D. mea
35. A. special B. kind C. impatient D. bad
People in Guangzhou are working hard to make Guangzhou a beautiful city. They are
trying to transplant（移植）trees forest for city. Many students have joined “the
Environment-protecting Club（俱乐部）to make Guangzhou . In the club students work together to protect our environment（环境）. Here are some things to do.
The Environment-protecting Club asks students rubbish can be recycled（回收）.
Every week, they the rubbish. from the money they will buy some young trees and
No Car Day
On a No Car Day, nobody come to school in a car. So you better a bike to
school. It is not only good for your health also improve（改善）the environment.
a shower instead of taking a bath. You can also use water or three times. For
example, you can use the clean water to wash your fruit and then use it to water the flowers.
36. A. from B. on C. with D. at
37. A. more beautifully B. more beautiful
C. much beautiful D. much beautifully
38. A. we B. you C. they D. I
39. A. collect B. collecting C. collected D. to collect
40. A. buy B. sold C. sell D. sells
41. A. planting them B. planting it C. plant them D. planting
42. A. shouldn’t B. mustn’t C. can D. can’t
43. A. to walk or ride B. walk or ride
C. to walk and ride D. walk or riding
44. A. helps B. help C. to help D. helped
45. A. Taking B. Take C. To take D. Tak
46. You can get a 10% discount on any books if you at Qingfeng Book Store.
A. buy some gifts B. buy some tickets
C. show this coupon D. buy more than five books
47. If you want to have a free soft drink, you can go to .
A. Mark’s Cafe B. Qingfeng Book Store
C. Don’s Menswear D. Meimei Shopping Mall
48. If John pays 10 dollars for a full-price movie ticket on Tuesday, he can buy a second .
A. for 5 dollars B. for free C. for 2 dollars D. for 3 dollars
A. get a free CD B. get 6 hours of free parking
C. get some free stamps D. get some free books
50. The underlined word “stamp” means .
A. 邮票 B. 付钱 C. 集邮 D. 盖章
One morning I came into a restaurant for breakfast. I saw an empty chair next to an old man wearing old clothes, so I sat there to have my breakfast.
The old man was eating only a bowl of noodles. I felt very sorry for him. I thought he
couldn’t make enough money. After a moment began to talk with each other. Later I bought a cup
of coffee and asked him.
“May I get you something?”
“A coffee would be nice.”
Finally, I said goodbye to him and left the restaurant. At the door one of my friends, Jack. He
asked “How did you get to know him？”
“The man you were sitting with. He is the boss of a big company I could hardly（几乎不）
believe it. From then on, I learned that shouldn’t judge（判断）a person by his appearance（外表）
51. The writer came into a restaurant to .
A. cook dinner B. have breakfast
C. meet a friend D. help the poor man
52. The writer bought a cup of coffee for the old man because .
A. he thought the old man was poor
B. he wanted to show he was rich
C. he wanted to make friends with the old man
D. he wanted to thank the old man
53. The writer felt when he heard Jack’s words.
A. worried B. sad
C. surprised D. excited
54. What was right about the old man?
A. He was poor man.
B. He was the boss of a restaurant.
C. He wanted to play jokes on the writer
D. He was the boss of a big company
55. What is the main idea（大意）of the passage（短文）？
A. We should care about everybody.
B. We shouldn’t judge a person by his appearance.
C. The rich people always do the unusual things.
D. We shouldn’t be kind to the rich.
Nowadays, lots of students in China complain that they have too much homework. Because
of this, they feel unhappy about learning knowledge at school. According to a survey（调查）, a
pupil has to spend two hours finishing the homework every day. It usually takes three hours for a middle school student and four hours for a high school student to finish the homework every day.
Students in Grade Nine often do their homework until midnight.
56. Too much homework causes the students to feel .
A. unhappy B. unhealthy C. tired D. all of the above
57. Mr Li said of the students in China were sub-healthy.
A. all B. half C. few D. none
58. According to the passage, which of the following is true?
A. A pupil usually has no homework in China.
B. Many students in China want much homework.
C. Students in China have enough time to sleep.
D. Students in Grade Nine often do their homework until 12:00 at night.
59. The underlined word “this” refers to（指） .
A. that the students’ health is becoming poorer and poorer.
B. too much homework
C. their children’s study
D. that the students have to get up too early
60. What does the passage mainly tell us?
A. Many children are ill.
B. Children in China study well.
C. Too much homework keeps the students in bad health.
D. How many hours students spend on their homework.
1.His mother t English in a primary school. His father is an English teacher, too.
2.Beijing is f for roast duck. Everyone knows it.
3. F is the second month of a year.
4.Don’t be a of the dog. It is friendly and won’t bite you.
5.Take the m three times a day and you will be all right soon.
A: Look at the moon, Mum. It shines brightly than last night. It looks very big and bright, Like a very big ball.
B: Yes, it’s a full moon tonight. It looks very big but it ’s smaller than Earth.
A: Is it very far away us?
B: Yes, It’s very far away about 380,000 kilometres away. Would you like to live on the moon? A: Yes. It’s interesting place. Let’s fly there tomorrow.
B: it’s difficult to live there. Animals and plants can’t live there because there isn’t any air water.
A: Really? It’s a pity! But mum, tomorrow is Saturday. I will feel bored I stay at home. Shall we go out to play?
B: OK. Let’s go to the Night Zoo to see tigers and other animals.
A: That’s wonderful. Mum, can I take the camera with me so that I can take some ?