听 力 材 料
1. The fastest way to travel is by airplane.
2. It’s a little far for walking, so we’d better ride a bicycle.
3. Please pay for the tickets before 6:00 p. m.
4. I’d like to book three tickets for the soft sleeper.
5. It’s too expensive to go by plane, so I want to take the train.
6. Which city is in America?
7. Let me help you clean your room.
8. What kind of color can make you feel sad?
9. I have a temperature, so I am in low spirits.
10. How about exploring the Ming Tombs this Sunday?
11. W: What did you do in last year’s music festival?
M: I really enjoyed singing with other students.
Q: What did the man do during the music festival?
12. W: What does your brother like?
M: He likes traveling by train.
Q: What does the man’s brother like?
13. W: Do you know Lucy?
M: Yes, I think she is a shy girl.
Q: What is Lucy like?
14. W: Shall we go to see Beijing Opera?
M: I would like to stay at home. I’m a little tired.
Q: What does the woman want to do?
15. W: I could play the piano when I was very young.
M: Really? Who taught you?
W: My father.
Q: What could the woman do when she was young?
Hi, everyone. Today in class I’ll tell you something about the Great Wall. The Great Wall of China is very famous all over the world. It is about 6000 kilometers long, 4-5 meters wide and 6-7 meters high. It took millions of men hundreds of years to build it. When you look at the Great Wall, one question may come into your mind. How did the Chinese people build it without any modern machines?
Today the Great Wall has become a place of interest. People from all over the world go to visit it every day.
参 考 答 案 及 解 析
Ⅰ. 1. C
Ⅱ. 6. B
Ⅲ. 11. C
Ⅳ. 16. T 2. E 7. C 12. B 17. T 3. A 8. C 13. A 18. F 4. B 9. A 14. A 19. F 5. D 10. B 15. C 20. T
Ⅰ. 1. B cheer ... up使??振作起来。代词宾格him放中间。故选B。
2. D 考查感叹句构成。What+(a/an)+adj. +n. ! How+adj. /adv. !此句中news是不可数名 词, 不能用a修饰。故选D。
3. D 考查too, also, either的用法。too用于肯定句句末，用逗号隔开；also用于肯定、 否定、疑问句中；either用于否定句句末。本句为否定句。故选D。
4. C 考查不定代词的用法。在否定句中，一般用anybody。第二句为too ... to结构， 暗含否定，因此仍用anybody。故选C。
5. D 本句考查句式on my way to+名词，但后接副词时必须把to去掉，变成on my way+ 副词。Home在此句中为副词。而后句属固定短语a ticket to Titanic。故选D。
6. B 考查固定短语invite sb. to do sth.和go on a field trip。故选B。
7. A 考查短语have no time to do sth.。故选A。
8. C 考查短语as ... as。中间用形容词或副词原级，而A、B、D都不符合。故选C。
9. C 考查alone和lonely的用法。alone指独自，单独，但不一定孤独；而lonely指内 心的孤独，可作定语或表语。故选C。
10. C because 引导原因状语从句，意为“因为??”；if引导条件状语从句，意为“如 果??”；while引导时间状语从句，意为“在??期间”；after也是引导时间状 语从句，意为“在??之后”。这里表示连续的动作或状态。故选C。
11. B 考查反意疑问句。反意疑问句前肯后否，前一句是含宾语从句的复合句，I
12. A 考查短语be strict with sb. 对某人要求严格。故选A。
13. D 考查句式It+is+adj. +to do sth. 故选D。
14. D 考查if引导的条件状语从句。主句用一般将来时，从句用一般现在时。故选D。
15. A one of后接名词复数，但谓语动词用单数。故选A。
Ⅱ. (A)16. E 17. D 18. B 19. C 20. A
(B)21. E 22. B 23. A 24. D 25. G
Ⅲ. 26. B 交通规则既有助于维护交通秩序，也有助于保护行人的安全。keep sb. safe 使某 人安全。故选B。
27. A follow the rules意为“遵守规则”，此处follow为后置定语修饰rules。而make 意为“制定”；break意为“违反”；pass意为“通过”。故选A。
28. D 此处look不是连系动词，而是实义动词，必须用副词来修饰。句意是“在你穿 过街道之前总要仔细地看看”。故选D。
29. A through表示“从??内部穿过”的意思；across则表示“从??表面上横过、穿 过”的意思；along意为“沿着；顺着”；around意为“在??周围”。这里表示 “闯红灯”应用run through。故选A。
30. D speed up 加速；go ahead一直往前；get off下车；slow down减速。句意是“如 果你开车，在红绿灯处应当减速”。故选D。
31. B 此处应用wear, 表示“系上”的意思，而其他三个词都有“携带”之意。故选B。
32. C 由句意可知，没有安全带，司机和乘客在突发事故中都可能会受伤。故选C。
33. B 句意是“坐公交车时，也应当小心”。take care为“小心、当心”的意思。 故选B。
34. B 由句意可知，只有当公共汽车停在车站时，才能上、下车。故选B。
35. C 由句意可知，当车满时，不要往车上挤，否则可能会摔下来。故选C。 Ⅳ. (A)
36. B 根据第4条建议可知，如果你打算去一些阳光充足的地方，要用到太阳镜和防晒 霜，而海南岛正是这种气候。故选B。
37. B 根据第2条建议可知，乘火车和汽车旅行很单调，因此要带一本好书去读。故选 B。
38. B 根据第6条建议可知，因为在像火车站这样的一些繁华的地方有很多小偷，因此 要照看好你的东西。故选B。
39. D 根据第7条建议可知，许多国家都有对学生优惠的商品，因此你要随身带上学生 证，这样可以节约钱。故选D。
40. A 根据第5条建议可知，总要随身带上相机去拍摄那些特别时刻。故选A。
41. C 由第一段最后一句 ... they couldn’t get enough money for their family. 可知。
42. B 由第一段话及Mr. Hunt was in school for only three years and he had to stop to help his parents though he was good at his lessons.可知。
43. A 由第二段第三句He learned from an old worker and became a skilled worker. 可知。
44. B 由第二段倒数第二句His mother-in-law always thought he was poor and often chattered. 可知。
45. A 由第三段第三句She told Mr. Hunt to drive her car. 可知。
46. good 47. C 48. not only; but also 49. 优点，优势 50. C
Ⅰ. (A)51. cinema 52. passport
(B)56. notice 57. bitter
Ⅱ. 61. be out of sights
64. make sure
Ⅲ. 参考范文： 53. asleep 58. speech 62. get together 65. take turns 54. realize 59. forward 55. courage 60. space 63. because of
Last Monday, Jim got up at 7:40 in the morning. It was the rush hour. He rode his bike to school very fast. He was crossing the street when a car came at that moment. Jim’s bike hit the car and he fell to the ground heavily. The driver stopped to make sure Jim was all right. Then a policewoman came over. She told Jim to ride more slowly next time and must obey the traffic rules.
Li Li is my classmate. She is in hospital now because she is badly ill. We went to the hospital to see her one day. She lay in bed with a sad look. Her doctor told us that her illness was very serious and she had to stay in hospital for a long time. But her family is poor. She has no money to pay for the medicine. We decided to do something. We wrote a letter to a newspaper and asked people to help her. With the help of the doctors, Li Li is getting better and better. She said thanks to us and said that she would study harder to catch up with us.