1. What was Meimei looking for at this time yesterday?
A B C
2. How does the speaker feel today?
A B C
3. What is mentioned?
A B C
4. How did the speaker’
s father feel after the test?
A B C
5. What did Betty do at the end of the concert?
A B C
6. How long has the man taught at the school?
A. For nineteen years. B. Since 1990. C. Since nine years ago. 听第二段对话，回答第7小题。
7. What does Jenny do to help protect the environment?
A. She reuses plastic bottles. B. She reuses paper cups. C. She reuses plastic bags. 听第三段对话，回答第8小题。
8. Do the two speakers have any money?
A. Yes, they do. B. The man has some. C. No, neither of them has. 听第四段对话，回答第9小题。
9. Where are the two speakers probably talking?
A. At a bus stop. B. At a supermarket. C. At a bank.
10. Will the girl give up English?
A. Yes, she will. B. Sure. C. No, she won’t.
11. What club does the girl want to join?
A. Tennis. B. Singing. C. English.
12. Why does the boy want to join the club?
A. Because he wants to practice tennis and singing.
B. Because he wants to improve his English.
C. Because he’s good at singing.
13. Where has Jack been?
A. To a car factory. B. To a park. C. To a farm.
14. Why has the lake become dirty?
A. Because there was no one to protect it.
B. Because there were too many dead fish.
C. Because the visitors threw rubbish into the lake.
15. What did Jack take to the leader of the park?
A. Some news. B. A bottle of water and some dead fish. C. A report.
16. David is from_____.
A. England B. the U.S.A. C. China
17. Last summer he went to London_____.
A. to spend his holidays B. to see his friends C. to visit his relatives
18. People in David’s country drive _____.
A. on the right B. on the left C. in the middle
19. What happened to David when he came to a busy street?
A car hit him. B. A policeman stopped him. C. A bike hit him. 2
20. Why did the old woman come to David?
A. Because she wanted to see whether David was hurt.
B. Because she came to tell David where he was.
C. Because she wanted to know if David wanted a map of the city.
26. In_________ nineteenth century, English became ___________ international language.
A. the; an B.不填；an C. 不填；the D. the; the
27. Lily has a beautiful __________. Listen! She is singing in the next room.
A. look B. taste C. voice D. sound
28. The man over there teaches_________ geography.
A. we B. us C. our D. ourselves
29. —Do you have the same hobby with your brother?
—No. I like collecting stamps _______ he likes reading.
A. for B. so C. while D. or
30. —Bob speaks Chinese quiet well.
— He practices speaking Chinese every day.
A. So does he. B. So he does. C. So is he. D. So he is.
31. —I won’t have a trip to Mount Huang unless Amy _____, either.
—You mean you’ll go if Amy goes?
A. will invite B. invites C. is invited D. will be invited
32. —Do you know where Tom is?
—Yes. He _____ his hometown.
A. went to B. goes to C. has gone to D. has been to
33. A cell phone _____ a camera by most young people in China.
A. is used by B. used for C. is used as D. is used to
34. —I don’t know _____ remember the new English words.
—Don’t worry! Try thinking about their pronunciations.
A. what to B. how to C. where to D. when to
35. _____ the morning of March 31, she made an important decision in her life.
A. Since B. In C. From D. On
36. —You’ve saved a lot of money. How do you plan to _____ it?
—You know, it will _____much to buy a house.
A. pay; spend B. cost; pay C. spend; take D. take; cost
37. —Does Miss Yang speak English well?
—Yes. She has no trouble the people from English-speaking countries.
A. understand B. understanding C. to understand D. understood
38. —I’m leaving for Qingdao tomorrow.
A. Have a good trip! B. I’m sorry to hear that. C. You’re welcome! D. Congratulations!
39. —What did Mr. Black ask you just now?
—He asked me ________ I liked English.
A. that B. what C. which D. whether
40. Trees can stop the sand _____ towards the rich farmland in the south.
A. from moving B. to move C. moved D. moves
41. —How can I learn English well?
—You will learn it well ________ you practice speaking it often.
A. unless B. as for C. as soon as D. as long as
42. I met my teacher while I ___________in the street, but I didn’t say hello to him.
A. walk B. was walking C. walked D. have walked
43. —I'm a teenager's mother. Sometimes I don't know______.
— Love and understanding.
A. what does my daughter want to get B. why my daughter gets angry very often
C. what my daughter needs most D. how is my daughter feeling
44. The gravity on the surface of Mars is about two-fifths _________ it is on the earth.
A. as strong as B. as stronger than C. stronger as D. strongest
45. —Whom would you like to go to the movie with?
— It doesn’t matter. _________will do.
A. Someone B. Anyone C. Everyone D. None
通读下面短文, 掌握其大意, 然后在各小题所给的四个选项中, 选出一个最佳答案, 并
Tom Bush woke up and looked at the clock on the wall. Oh, my god! He quickly. He came out of the door, told the driver to take him to the airport. He said he wanted to flight. The
at twenty past eight. The driver smiled.
“Please look at your sir.” said the driver. “It’s already half past eight now. It’s five kilometers away from here to the It’ll take us ten minutes to get there. You catch your flight, I think.”
“It doesn’t matter,” said Tom. “The flight wouldn’t take off for me.”
“” asked the driver in surprise.
“Because I’m the pilot of the flight,” said Tom.
46. A. gave up B. got up C. stayed up D. grew up
47. A. for B. on C. at D. with
48. A. bus B. taxi C. car D. plane
49. A. buy B. sell C. catch D. miss
50. A. take after B. take out C. take off D. take away
51. A. legs B. watch C. hands D. tie
52. A. bank B. airport C. office D. factory
53. A. can’t B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. shouldn’t
54. A. while B. since C. before D. if
55. A. What B. Why C. When D. Where.
四、阅读理解 (本大题有15小题, 每小题2分, 共30分)
56. ______ country (countries) had sent their astronauts into space before China.
A. One B. Two C. Three D. Four
57. ______ was sent into the space twice among these astronauts.
A. Yang Liwei B. Fei Junlong C. Nie Haisheng D. Jing Haipeng
58. ______ walked in the space for the first time in China.
A. Yang Li Wei B. Zhai Zhigang C. Liu Boming D. Liu Yang
59. _______ has the same number of astronauts as Shenzhou IX.
A. Shenzhou V B. Shenzhou VI C. Shenzhou VII D. Shenzhou VIII
60. Liu Yang ________ in China.
A. became the first woman astronaut who came into the space
B. is the first astronaut who came into the space
C. walked in the space for the first time
D. connected Shenzhou VIII to Tiangong I successfully
What is “Walk to School”?
Now we are working on a programme of “Walk to School”. We would like as many parents and children as possible to take part, even if in a small way. Children who walk to and from school along with their parents can learn essential (基本的) road safety and life skills.
You can take part by…
■ Walking to and from school with your child every day.
■ Walking for one or two days during the week.
■ Encouraging others to walk, if you already do.
Walking is great!
■ Walking is great exercise！A walk is good for your body and can keep you fit.
■ You won’t have to waste time looking for a parking site (停车点).
■ It’s free. You’ll save money by not using the car.
■ It’s pollution free.
■ It’s a good chance to talk to your children and to meet other parents, too.
Enjoying walking to school!
Here are some suggestions to help you and your child enjoy walking to school.
■ Plan a safe route (路线) together.
■ Teach children what a kerb (马路牙子) is and what it means.
■ Encourage your child to help you choose the safest places to cross the road.
■ Look at and discuss the things you see on your way － especially road signs and what they mean.
Walk to school! Thousands of parents and children already take part, could you? Please go to www.walktoschool.org.uk for more information.
61. Who are encouraged to take part in the programme of “Walk to School”?
A. Children. B. Parents and children. C. Bus drivers. D. Teachers.
62. By walking to and from school, children can learn ________.
A. driving skills B. running skills C. road safety and life skills D. something about science
63. Which is NOT the benefit (好处) of walking to school?
A. It can keep you fit. B. It can save money.
C. It won’t pollute the air. D. It can’t help you make new friends.
64. What is the first thing to do if you want to enjoy your walking to school?
A. Plan a safe route with your children. B. Learn what a kerb is and its meaning.
C. Choose the safest places to cross the road. D. Find road signs and know their meanings.
65. According to the writer, you can learn more about “Walk to School” by________.
A. reading a newspaper B. making a phone call
C. going to the Internet D. having a traffic lesson
George was a little boy and he had some pocket money. He put it in his piggy bank and never One day, his grandma his home. George took out his piggy bank and said, “doctor.
He was imagining that his mother He was even imagining that his mother would buy him some candies Thinking about this, George was very happy. His grandma was very moved. She said, “Thank you, George. You a good boy. But your ’t hurt ”
have a new toy.
六、读写综合 (本大题分为 A, B 两部分, 共20分)
A) 信息归纳 (本题有5小题, 每小题1分, 共5分)
B）书面表达（本题15分）根据要求完成短文写作，请将作文写在答题卡指定的位置上。 看了上述网上论坛的帖子后，你想表达自己的看法。请以“My opinion on keeping animals in zoos”为题写一篇短文。内容包括：