1~5 CADEB 6~10 BABCA 11~15 CBACC 16~20 BBCAC
21. worried 22. mistakes 23. quickly 24. improve 25. practicing
26~30 CACBD 31~35 ABCBA 36~40CBDAD
41~45 BCADC 46~50 ABDBA
51~55 BDACD 56~60 ACDCB 61~65 DCABD
68. I tried my best to improve my study, but I failed.
69. Because he left high school/ Because he gave up his schooling.
70. He thinks learning and going to school are two different things.
71. belongs 72. Receiving 73. modern 7 4. noise 75. easily
81. Why 82. not 83. be 84. away 85. something
86. relaxing 87. Were 88. invented 89. didn’t 90. until
书面表达(10分)（One possible version）:
My name is Liu Tao. I'm a Grade 9 student in No. 8 Middle School. Blue and yellow are my favorite colors. But I have a big problem and I want to know how to deal with it.My parents are very strict with me. They hardly give me some free time to play. I really hate this. I love to chat online, soI spend lots of time on the Internet after school. I also like to stay up late outside. Sometimes I don't hand in my homework on time. Now my study is getting worse and worse. My parents and teachers are very angry with me. They want me to stop chatting online. Should I give up my only hobby? I'm very stressed.
Can you give me some useful advice? I hope to hear from you soon.
1. My family can’t afford such an expensive car at present.
2. I’m sorry that I forgot to bring your umbrella here again.
3. Don’t eat too much junk food, or you’ll be in bad health.
4. Maybe someone else has borrowed his tennis racket.
5. His mother allows him to watch TV for half an hour after school.
6. M: We plan to go to the museum this weekend. Will you join us?
W: I’d love to, but I can’t. Our class will go and help clean the city park.
7. M: Excuse me, Mr White. Would you please speak a little more slowly?
W: Sorry! If you can’t follow me, please let me know.
8. M: Where’s the dictionary, Mary?
?W: I don’t know, Sam. But Mike used it just now. 9. M: Let’s go hiking this weekend. What time is good for you, Saturday morning or Sunday morning?W: I’d prefer Sunday morning.10. M: Today is very hot, isn’t it?W: Yes, it is. But the radio says it will rain tomorrow.III. 听长对话，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答所给问题的最佳选项。听每段对话前，你将有时间来阅读各个小题，每小题5秒钟。听完后，各题将给出5秒钟的答题时间。每段对话读两遍。听下面一段对话，回答11-12小题。M: A hot day, isn’t it? I wish it would rain.W: Me too. This is unusual for November.M: Yeah. Have you been waiting long?W: About ten minutes. M: Did you see the No.2 bus pass by?W；No, I’m waiting for the No. 2 bus myself.听下面一段对话，回答13-15小题。M: Hi, Kate. I’m going to have a party next week. Would you like to come?W: A party? What is it for, Tim?M: Wednesday is my birthday. I’m going to be seventeen.W: Oh, I’m afraid I can’t come on Wednesday.M: No, my birthday is on July 8, but the party is on July 10.W: Oh, that’s fine then. What time does it start?M: At eight thirty.W: No problem.IV. 听短文，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答所给问题的最佳选项。听短文前，你将有时间来阅读各个小题，每小题5秒钟。听完后，各题将给出5秒钟的答题时间。短文读两遍。Bill went for a holiday with his parents last week. On Monday, the weather was really good, so they went for a picnic on the beach. On Tuesday, they planned to go climbing, but it was a little cold. They visited some art museums instead. On Wednesday, the weather was fine. They went shopping in the city. They spent about one thousand dollars on some clothes. On Thursday, it was cloudy and windy. So they just visited a park. They returned on Friday by train. V. 听短文，根据短文内容填空，一空一词。听短文前，你将有时间来阅读各个小题，每小题5秒钟。听完后，各题将给出5秒钟的答题时间。短文读两遍。Frank has a problem in learning English. He is really worried about his pronunciation. And he often makes mistakes in grammar. It’s not easy for him to understand the teacher when she talks. She speaks too quickly, and she can’t understand every word. Frank wants to know how to improve his English. So he asks his English teacher Nancy for help. She tells him to remember the English words by reading aloud and practicing grammar with a group.