剑 桥 少 儿 英 语 三 级 （中）单 词 及 句 型
Olympic Games athlete gold—medal protect environment volunteer historical interest brother daughter mix double directly across net diagonally knee floor line centimetre metre apartment several chosen centre match childhood better and better dream come true skin smile laugh hurt cry joy pain heart High—jump Long—jump Swimming Diving Water polo Badminton Boxing Baseball Basketball Football Rowing Skating Sailing Running Volleyball Shooting Tennis Table tennis Cycling Hockey Handball Wrestling
(1) When was born ? (2) Who is the best player?
was born on . is the best player.
（3）Where was he born ? (4)Olympic Games are going to be held in Beijing.
was born in (5)Gold medals will be given to the best athletes.
(6) When you to ? I to at 5 years old.
Granny space washroom nicely forget chocolate treasure Santa deliver present fall address person wardrobe dashing through sleigh bobtail spirits bright stocking wreath carol reindeer rucksack video cassette belt painter winter jacket a pair of even so
(1) Help a little boy find his mom. (2) Speak nicely to the businesswoman.
(3) Have a drink and eat something. (4) The first person to get home is the winner.
(5) Move on a space. (6) Miss a turn.
ship leave around the world anyone only own pet quarter start milk clown scores homework lost made again welcome zoo airport bookshop café cinema museum playround bridge bus stop bank club fire station hospital police station park bathroom kitchen library farm stone soup narrator once whole hid stranger share ground village taste tasty yummy remember vegetable queen carrot tomato pea potato sausage egg onion chicken bowl excellent gone wonder wonderful
(1) We love (2) Our ship is soon.
(3) We are around the world. (4) You are welcome.
(5) What kind of games do you like to play? (6) Is this your ?
I like to Yes, it is.
(7) What made you so happy? (8) .
I (9) What are you going to draw? I am going to draw a sun in the sky.
pet animal balloon CD magazine newspaper toy fruit drink food letter box treasure worried count together daughter flute angry idea castle noise another gold coin quiet suddenly loudly country whole present what where which who how many how much (1) Here’s a letter for you !
(2) What is name? name is .
(3) are you ? I am going to (4) Which kind of do you like? I like . (5) Who is your best friend? My best friend is .
(6) How many have you got? I have got .
(7) How much is this ? It’s .
(8) is it from to ? It’s about kilometres.
(9) does it take from to ? It’s about minutes.
(10) do you I go
to school .
businessman businesswoman nurse doctor actor actress policeman policewoman journalist astronaut fireman firewoman teacher pilot engineer cook dentist painter photographer farmer secretary footballer might travel spacecraft café hospital zoo park airport restaurant bank theatre school bus station shining grown—up parent timeline flashlight horrible shout lost hungry sleepy
(1) When I grow up, I might be because I (2) A is a person who .
剑 桥 少 儿 英 语 三 级 （中）单 词 及 句 型
favourite season Spring Summer Autumn Winter swallow wire gentle flew over take sure thought field remember swan flapped
wing tomorrow knew meant sweet plant bluebird butterfly scissors thread cardboard circle divide rainbow repeat hole tie knot hold twist spinning fly a kite smell the flowers play games have a picnic have a swim eat an ice cream enjoy the sunshine pick up leaves ride a bike go to the forest play with snowballs make a snowman ride in a sledge wear a fur coat
(1) What’s your favourite My favourite season is Why do you like Because .
(2) What season is it? It’s .
(3) What can you do in the ? I can .
January February March April May June July August September October November December holiday usually interesting join easy step follow diamond shape string tail point start raise without drop merry-go-round lion headache giraffe afraid forgot post angry camel tird swan wrong nearby enough cave appear anybody inside race echo New Year’s Day Spring Festival Tree-planting Day Easter Labor Day Children’s Day National Day Summer Vacation Mid-Autumn Festival Teacher’s Day Thanksgiving Day Christmas Day
(1) Which holiday do you like ? I like (2) When is the ? It’s about in (3) What do you usually do on ?
I usually do lots of things: (4) I (5) I am going to
choose volunteer amazing excellent sport actually perhaps dancing reading books drawing painting playing football riding bike playing the piano playing the guitar Skiing playing golf walking making things playing drums fishing skating swimming running telling stories singing cooking bear born taught climb different finger kind
(1) What are you good at? I am good at .
(2) did you start to I started to when I was
(3) I think you are very good at (4) You must be excellent at (5) It looks like you are good at all sports.
building supermarket swimming pool café garden field house mile strengthen nothing wrong happen medicine up to now sick ever since get out of thought of look after another
(1) Where have they been ? They have been to (2) It is raining. (a) You should close the window. (b) Let’s close the window.
(c) You could close the window. (d) Shall we close the window?
maths problem spin wheel team member move pass ready space add plus minus unit page finish learn interesting difficult food radio oxygen suits
(1) How many are there ? There are (2) Which unit are you learning now ? I am learning unit 5.
(3) Which page is unit4 on? It’s on page23.
(4) Which is the most difficult unit? I think unit8 is the most difficult.
horse duck goat panda sheep dog rabbit mouse bear lion measure height first second third body-building grow guess nobody lots of movement weight hobby favorite follow court shot pick on net salt prayer himself patience wash up first things first inch lose determination practice a close tie hurt chance step team
(1) How tall are you ? I am 165 cm.
(2) How tall is dog ? It is 36 cm. (3) Who is the tallest in Group B ? Sam is the tallest in Group B.
(4) Where have you been ? I have been to (5) How can we grow taller ? If we want to grow taller, we should get up early.