Give students the script of the song. Sing P17-7. After the song.
Ask questions. Practice “No, it isn?t.” “Yes, it is.”
1. Is Monty on the table ?
2. Is Monty under the chair?
3. Is he in the toy box?
4. Is he under the book.
5. Is he next to the computer ?
6.Where?s Monty ?
Activity 2 – Listen and do actions
Review: Stand up/ sit down/ jump/hop/fly/swim/go to sleep/
wake up/line up/make a circle/sing/walk/
run/ open/close/touch/listen/be quiet/
look at the board/sing/eat/drink/open/close/
Learn: wash / cook/ throw /catch
(Give a star.)
Activity 3 – Read after me
words. Ask the best reading student to be the little teacher. students read after him or her.
Activity 4- Listen and follow the orders
Put the __________on /in/under/next to the ___________.
to be the little teacher.
(Give a star.)
Activity 5- Read and find the cards
Hide some cards in the classroom. All these cards are start with
Here are the hints:
1. Card 1 is under a table. (two)
2. Card 2 is under a red chair. (train)
3. Card 3 is in a pencil-case. (table)
4. Card 4 is next to a book. (tortoise)
5. Card 5 is on a blue chair. (toy box)
2. Presentation (in 20 minutes)
Present T /t/, tortoise…
Activity-6 What’s the same ?
Students have a look at these card you just found. What?
Write : two , train, table, toy box… on the slowly and ask students what?s the same ?
Then present Tommy tortoise and the /t/ sound.
T, T, ,T, /t//t//t/ T for two
T, T, ,T, /t//t//t/ T for train
Tell me more words start with /t/ sound.
Review S/s/ and M /m/ .
1. Presentation (in 25 minutes)
1. Please open your pupil?can you see ?
Play the CD, students listen.
Show students the script, read after the CD.
Student read the script one by one.
(The best reading student can get a star.)
2. Look at activity 11. What can you see in these pictures ? Tell