（ ）1.duck A. cup B. bus C. huge
（ ）2.nose A. close B. hot C. doll
（ ）3.bike A. six B. five C.hit
（ ）4.bed A. desk B. she C.peter
（ ）5.bad A. face B. cake C.dad
play go dance like
sit run make swim
1. There (is / are) some tea in the cup .
2. There (is / are) some birds in the tree .
3. We (have / has) a black bike .
4. My father (have / has) lunch at noon .
5. This (is / are) a window .
6. Those (is / are) books .
7. That is (my / mine) dolls .
8. The red hat is (her / hers) .
9. She can (ride / riding) a bike .
10. I like ( drawing / draw ) .
1. There are some apples on the tree .
2. We have four toys .
3. I am a pupil .
4. Lucy can draw pictures .
5.I am dancing .
1. There is some milk in the glass .
2. Toby has two robots .
3. They are the best friends .
4. I can ride a bike .
5.The girl is drinking juice . clean ride