（1）A telephone B juggler C teacher D student
(2) A donkey B horse C farmer D lion
(3) A skirt B dress C shirt D squirrel
(4) A nurse B doctor C feather D dancer
(5) A thirty B mother C forty D sixty
(1) My arm hurts. I need a__________ .
(2) My mother is a teacher. She_________ in a school.
(3) I like_________ . They can produce milk.
(4) The dress is 800 yuan. It’s pretty, but it’s too_________ .
(5) I want a new dress. Do you have _________dresses?
（1）What size do you want? Yes, he does.
(2) Does Jack like rabbits? He’s a farmer.
(3) What does your father do? Size 25, please.
(4) Do you have any shoes? Yes, I am .
(5) Are you a teacher? Yes, I want a shirt.
(6) Can I help you? Yes, we do.
（1）—What_________ he do?
—He is a worker.
A does B do C is
(2) —Are you a teacher?
— _________ .
A Yes, I do. B No, I not . C Yes, I am
(3) —Is she a vet?
A Yes, she is . B Yes, she does. C No, she is
(4)—Who is he?
— _________ .
A He is a pilot. B He is Ken. C He is a boy.
(5)—How are you now?
A I am not. B I am all right now. C How are you?
(6) —Do you know him?
A I do B I does C she do
(7) Ben is a vet. He works in a_________ .
A school B zoo C park
_________ she like sheep?
—Yes, she .
A Does, do B Does , does C Do , does
(9) —Do you know horses?
—Yes, I do. I know them_________ .
A a lot B a lot of C many
(10) — What does your mother do?
A She is a nurse. B She is my mother C He is a doctor.
I have a happy family. There are five people in my family. My grandmother is a farmer. She’s a kind woman. My mother is an English teacher. She loves her students very much. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital. I have a sister. She is nine years old. She likes singing. I am a student. I am good at English. I like my English teacher.
(1) There are four people in my family. （ ）
(2) My mother is a teacher. （ ）
(3) My father is a teacher, too. （ ）
(4) I like English. （ ）
(5) My grandmother is a doctor. （ ）
(6) My sister is nine. （ ）