( )1. A. me B. he C. she
( )2. A. father B. funny C. family
( )3. A. swim B. sweet C. skate
( )4. A. four B. fourteen C. football
( )5. A. where B. what C. who
( )6. A. cap B. cup C. can
( )7. A. sure B. rice C. nice
( )8. A. have B. horse C. here
( )1. A. Yes, I can. B. Yes, I do. C. Yes, I am.
( )2. A. Look at our fruit salad. B. Let’s make a fruit salad.
( )3. A. What do you like? B. What would you like?
( )4. A. Do you like this cat? B. Do you like cats?
( )5. A. I can play basketball. B. I can play baseball.
( )6. A. I’m fifteen. B. I’m sixteen.
( )1. A. Yes, I do. B. Yes, I can. C. Yes, I am.
( )2. A. Yes, I do. B. No, thanks. C. Yes, I can.
( )3. A. Yes, I do. B. I have three. C. I’d like mangoes.
( )4. A. Yes, I do. B. No, I can’t. C. I can play football.
1. A: Do you like ___________? B: No, I _________.
2. A: Let’s ________ a fruit salad. B: Wonderful!
3. A: Can you play __________? B: No, I ________. I can play ____________.
1.can’t（完整形式）___________ 2.these(对应词) ___________
5.they are（缩写）___________ 6.let’s（完整形式）___________
1.踢足球 _________________ 2. these toy animals ________________
3.那只熊猫_________________ 4. our fruit salad _________________
5. how many _______________ 6. 十五只香蕉________________________
7. cute and fat______________ 8. those cakes ______________________
( )1. —_______ _______ crayons do you have?
A. How many B. How nice C. How much
( )2. I _______ eighteen toy dogs.
A. has B. have C. am
( )3.—_________ you play table tennis?
— No, I can’t.
A. Do B. Can C. Are
( )4. —Do you have ________ toy cars?
—Yes, I do.
A. some B. any C. many
( )5. I like _______.
A. tiger B. a tiger C. tigers
( )6. —Can you play football?
— Yes, I ______.
A. do B. can C. can’t
( )7. —Look, she can _______.
A. skates B. skate C. table tennis
( )8. Look at these cats. __________ cute and fat.
A. It’s B. They’re C. It
( )9. This is ________ orange.
A. an B. a C. some
( )10. I have _______ grapes.
A. a B. any C. some
1. cat this I like ( . )
2. many have do How balls you ( ? )
3. play table tennis you Can ( ? )
4. you would What like ( ? )
5. seventeen have crayons You ( . )
A B C
A B C
( ’ _______________________
A B C
A B C
A: Welcome to our school.
B: Thank you.
A: Look, this is our classroom.
B: How nice! How many boys and girls are there in your class?
A: Nineteen boys and eighteen girls.
B: Oh, I see. Look, what’s behind the door?
A: Let me see. It’s a football. Do you like it?
B: Yes. I can play football very well.
A: Me, too. Let’s go and play football.
( )1. They are in the school.
( )2. There are eighteen girls in their (他们的) class.
( )3. The basketball is behind the door.
( )4. They can play football very well.
( )5. There are seventeen boys in their class.
1. she 2. funny 3. swim 4. fourteen
5. who 6. can 7. sure 8. here
1. Yes, I can.
2. Let’s make a fruit salad.
3. What would you like?
4. Do you like this cat?
5. I can play baseball.
6. I’m sixteen.
1. Can you play table tennis?
2. Would you like some grapes?
3. How many mangoes do you have?
4. Do you like elephants, Mike?
1. A: Do you like horses?
B: No, I don’t.
2. A: Let’s make a fruit salad.
3. A: Can you play basketball?
B: No, I can’t. I can play football.