越秀区少年宫回民分教处六年级英语兴趣班练习（五） Name____________ Class_____________ Mark_________
1. My aunt is going to _____________ for her new baby.
2. My mother looked ____________ after the shopping.
3. I want to play the new game, but Jenny won’t let me __________.
4. Are we going for a _______ after dinner?
5. There are a lot of ___________ at the cinema.
6. Would you please _________ me my raincoat?
( )1. A. Sam is going to wash the car tomorrow.
B. Sam is going to swim tomorrow.
C. Sam is going to wash the car and swim tomorrow.
( )2. A. Xiaoling is moving to a new house this weekend.
B. Xiaoling is going to a party this weekend.
C. Xiaoling will not go to any parties this weekend.
( )3. A. About 10 people are coming to Janet’s party.
B. About 20 people are coming to Janet’s party.
C. About 30 people are coming to Janet ‘s party.
( )4. A. They are going to take a walk in the rain.
B. They are going to watch TV.
They are going to watch a new VCD.
( )5. A. Miss White will go to Tianhe by underground.
B. Miss White will walk to Tianhe.
C. Miss White can’t drive.
2. ________________________________________________________________ 1
Miss Pot is going to Shanghai for the school holiday. She is going to see ____________ in Shanghai. She’s going to Shanghai by ____________. She does not want to take a train because it is too ____________. She will stay in Beijing for three days. She is going to go sightseeing and ________________ ____________ in Shanghai. When she is in Shanghai, She will stay in ________________ near her friend’s home.
1．参加派对___________________ 2. 去看电影_________________________
3. 去溜冰_____________________ 4. 不得不__________________________
5. 写信_______________________ 6. 观赏鸟类________________________
7. 看马戏_____________________ 8. 珠江夜游________________________
1. do, what, would, you, like, to? _________________________________________
2. with, to, go, would, like, you, boating, us? ________________________________ 2
3. together, let’s, go, swimming. ___________________________________________
4. we, go, play, shall, football, and? ________________________________________
5. want, do, go, walk, you, for, to, a? _______________________________________
6. afternoon, to, come, tea, please, this. _____________________________________
7. like, come, tea, would, to, to, you? _______________________________________
8. not, Sydney, capital, is, the, city, Australia, of. _____________________________
9. swimming, we, go, afternoon, shall, this. __________________________________
10. picnic, Sunday, let, have , next, us, a ____________________________________
( )1.Mum, can I go to Tom’s house? ____________.
A. That’s all right. B. Of course you can. C. You’re
( )2. Do you want to come to my party? ____________.
A. Yes, you do. B. Yes, I am. C. Great.
( )3. Can I speak to Ben, please? _________.
A. Who are you? B. Speaking. C. Yes, you can.
( )4. It’s raining. We won’t go boating. ___________.
A. Oh, I’m so bored. B. I hope so. C. Great!
( )5. He is not here. ________.
A. I think so. B. I hope so. C. I’m afraid.
( )6. Can I take a message for him? __________.
A. No, thanks. B. No, Please. C. No, you can’t.
( )7. At what time is the party? We _______ at 8:00 o’clock.
A. start B. will start C. is going to start
( )8. He often _________ No.22 bus to the Book Centre.
A. takes B. taking C. take
( )9. Thank you ________.
A. your call B. to your call C. for your call
( )10. Mike can’t come to school today he doesn’t feel well.
A. maybe B. because C. I think
A: Hello! I speak to Tim?
B: . that? Is it Annie?
A: Yes. I hear some one is singing an English song. is singing? Is she
B:Yes. She practicing singing.
A: you to play tennis me?
B: I’d to. But I to have my English lesson this
A: I’m See you.
B: See you!