1. ( A. Let’s B. Shall we C. why don’t you
2. ( A. Let’s B. Shall we C. why don’t you
3. ( A. Let’s , them B. Shall we, it C. why don’t you, it
4. ( )What are you going to do with your friends Saturday evening?
A. on B. in C. at
5. ( )You’in the rain,
A. don't play B. not play C. play
6. ( cities.
A. other B. the other C. the others
7. ( the population of China?
A. What’s B. How’s C. How much is
8. ( is the largest city of America.
A. New York B. Washington D.C C. Los Angeles
9. ( )Wellington is much than Paris.
A. quiet B. quieter C. quietest
10. ( is the capital of Australia.
A. Canberra B. Sydney C. Paris
11. ( .
A. English B. French C. English and French
12. ( )I want to ask all the people my class.
A. in B. for C. of
13. ( )Mother is busy. I help her.
A. maybe B. have to C. would like
14. ( you can have a picnic in the garden.
A. May B. May be C. Maybe
15. ( )A: listen to the CDs?
A. Let’s, It’s great B. Shall we, I’d love C.What about, Great
16. ( ) Betty a birthday party. She her friends now.
A. is going to have, is inviting B. is having, invite C. is having, invitation
17. ( )The new teacher does not know all the names.
A. student B. students C. student’s D. students’
18. ( )What clothes does she wearing?
A. like B. likes C. would like D. liking
19. ( we go for a walk?
A. Let’s B. Shall C. Let D. Would
20. ( )There to be a basketball game tomorrow.
A. are B. is C. is going D. are going
21. ( )I am sorry I come.
A. cann’t B. can’t C. may not D. can
22. ( )Jack and Jim are swimming.
A. good B. like C. good with D. good at
23. ( )There is river behind our house.
We often go out for a walk near river.
A. a,a B. the, the C. a, the D. the, a
24. ( )They are having time in the park.
A. good B. the best C. a good D. nice
25. ( )Our school isn’t far here.
A. to B. from C. for D. near
26. ( )Look at these clouds. It soon , I am afraid.
A. is raining B. is going to rain C.rain D. rains
27. ( )Jack his coat. He is going to play in the park.
A. put on B. putting on C. puts on D. wears
28. ( we meet them at the school gate?
A. Would B. May C. Can D. Shall
29. ( )There are many books on the desk. Which book does Lucy like ?
A.much B. better C.best D.more
30. ( would like to work with us.
A.All they B. All of them C. All of they D. All them
31. ( ) Many children would like their parents with them at
A. stay B. staying C. to stay D. stays
32. ( )What is Li Lei going to do ?
A. next week B. last week C. the week D. a week
33. ( )They are going school soon.
A. to leave B. leaving C. leaves D. left
34. ( )Would you like cakes, please?
A. some B. any C. other D. others
35. ( )Thank you for .
A. help B. helps C. your help D.to help
36. ( idea.
A. not some B. no C. no any D.not
37. ( .
A. what to say B. what say C. say what D.say to what
38. ( )We can see sun from here.
A.a B. an C. the D./
39. ( ) Jack isn’t listening. He out of the window.
A.looks B. is looking C. is watching D.watch
40. ( ) Lucy’s mother is making a big birthday cake.
A. him B. her C. them D.his
41. ( school very early.
A.for, to B. /, for C. to, to D./, to
42. ( )The box is of all.
A. the biggest B. heaviest C. the bigest D.the heavier
43. ( ) I’m than my little sister.
A. young B. old C. younger D.older
44. ( English very well.
A. speaks B. tells C. talks D.says
45. ( apples on a farm.
A. to pick B. pick C. picking D.picks
46. ( )How do you see in the house?
A. much people B. much peoples C. many people D.many peoples
47. ( )Look at the picture page 32.
A. at B. in C. to D.on
48. ( )Li Mei is good at .
A.sing B. singing C. to sing D.sings
49. ( )What going to the park?
A. about B. time C. are D.is
50. ( )The elephant is than any other animal on land.
A. bigger B. biggest C. biger D.bigest
51. ( )We shall go to the zoo and the animals.
A.have a look B. have look at C. a have look D.have a look at
52. ( )Are there on the table?
A.six small bag of tea B. small six bags of tea
C. six small bags of tea D. six small tea bags
53. ( ) Jack his coat. He is going to play in the park.
A. put on B. putting on C. puts on D.wears
54. ( )There a football game tomorrow morning.
A. are to be B. is to be C.is going to be D.is going to have
55. ( )Which coat do you like , the black one or the blue one?
A. better B. best C. the best D.the better
56. ( ) “ Monkeys are better than pandas.””No, “
A. I don’t think so B. I think it doesn’t
C. It is right D.I think it is right.
57. ( )How can I get to the station?
Go the road and take the second turning the right.
A. to, at B. down, on C. to, on D.down ,at
58. ( )Unit 8 is harder than Unit 7.
A. much B. more C. very D.quite