1. 乘客 旅客 A. guest B. host C. passenger D. postman
2. 喝 饮料 A. eat B. drink C. have D. take
3. 黑暗的 暗处A. park B. black C. dark D. duck
4. 屏幕 银屏 A. green B. scream C. screen D. cream
5. 旅行 A. trip B. lip C. trick D. tip
6. 是否 A. weather B. whether C. although D. however
7. 航班 A. flight B. light C. fight D. fighting
8. 也 两者之一 A. too B. also C. either D. neither
9. 障碍 A. handle B. hurt C. hurdle D. heart
10. 奖章 勋章 A. model B. medal C. metal D. media
11. 钢 A. gold B. stone C. silver D. steel
12. 例子 样本 A. example B. purple C. apple D. able
13. 有吸引力的 引起注意的
A. active B. charming C. attractive D. notice
14. 迷 狂热者 扇子 A. crazy B. fan C. favorite D. fun
15. 第二 A. second B. two C. first D. third
16. 习语 成语 A. phrase B. idiom C. pattern D. passage
17. 递 送 A. deal B. decision C. decide D. deliver
18. 使烦扰 A. boring B. worried C. bore D. born
19. 背诵 A. repeat B. practice C. read D. recite
20. 清楚地 A. clearly B. clean C. cleaning D. confuse
21.--- Oh, it’s you! I didn’t recognize you.
--- I’ve just had my hair ____ and I’m ____ new glasses.
A. cutting with B. cut wearing
C. cutting wearing D. cut worn
22.—I ____ to see an old friend of mine when I was walking on the
A. happens B. happen C. would happen D. happened
23. As a student, you must finish your homework____.
A. at time B. for time C. on time D. in time
24. The thing_____ in a small town years ago.
A. happen B. took place C. was taken place D. took the place
25. He says he often____ a walk after supper every day.
A. have B. had C. having D. has
26. ____ trees have been planted on the hills.
A. Thousand B. Thousand of C. Thousands of D. Ten thousands
27. That he won the race could____ a great victory for us.
A. looked on as B. be looked as
C. be regarded as D. be considering as
28. Mr. Li has a special way of teaching and he always makes his
classes ____ and interesting.
A. lovely B. lively C. living D. live
29. May the__ between the people of the two countries be evergreen.
A. friend B. friendly C. friendship D. friends
30. I found Physics is very____ but I’m ____ in English.
A. bored interesting B. boring interesting
C. boring interested D. bored interested
31. You should ___ to work hard if you want to have a better future.
A. do you best B. try your best
C. try your better D. try your good
32. I hope I can go to travel in Sydney _____.
A. some day B. sometimes C. some time D. some days
33. The man asked the policeman _____.
A. let him to go B. to let him to go
C. let him go D. to let him go
34. The clothes____ very soft.
A. are felt B. are feeling C. feel D. feels
35. ____ come here on time, Jim.
A. Does B. Do C. Did D. To do
36. She said she ____ tell him immediately when he came back.
A. will B. is going to C. would D. could
37. ---“What day is it today ?”
A. cloudy B. fine C. Monday D. December 19, 2013
38. Everything is_____ lighter on the moon than on the earth.
A. so B. more C. much D. very
39. The more we know the world, _____ we will be.
A. the more success B. the more successful
C. the most succeed D. the most successful
40. Some students find it is ____ difficult ____ learn a foreign
A. too to B. too for C. to too D. such to