1. 摄氏温度的 A. grade B. centigrade C. degree D. temperature
2. 希望 盼望 A. hold B. hope C. hopeful D. hopeless
3. 改变 变更 A. choose B. chance C. change D. changeable
4. 集合 聚集 A. gather B. collect C. altogether D. together
5. 庆祝 庆典
A. celebration B. congratulation C. situation D. introduction
6. 扫 清除 A. spend B. sweet C. suggest D. sweep
7. 运气 幸运 A. lunar B. luck C. lunch D. lucky
8. 悬挂 绞死 A. rang B. sang C. bang D. hang
9. 张贴 用浆糊粘 A. past B. pasta C. paste D. pass
10. 鲜艳的 多彩的 A. forgetful B. wonderful C. colorful D. careful
11. Of all the three foreign friends, one is from London, ____ two from New York. A. other B. the other C. the others D. others
12. The room ____ window is still bright is our English teacher’s office.
A. which B. its C. whose D. that
13. --- My teacher asked me to write a passage about____ in English. --- You can write____ passage in English ?
A. 600 words ; a 600-words B. 600 word; a 600-words
C. 600-words; a 600-words D. 600 words; a 600-word
14.The weather in Zhengzhou is quite different from__ in my hometown.
A. what B. that C. which D. where
15. Tom was disappointed that most of the guests____ when he____ at the party.
A. left; had arrived B. left; arrived
C. had left; had arrived D. had left; arrived
16.The new secretary is supposed to report to the manager as soon as he_.
A. will arrive B. arrives C. is going to arrive D. is arriving
17.---Excuse me. Have you got an eraser ？
---Sorry, I haven’t. Why not ____ Mary? Perhaps she has.
A. ask B. to ask C. asking D. asked
18. ___ any friends in the city, he felt quite lonely and helpless.
A. Not having B. No having C. Not to have D. No to have
19. There is a famous saying going like this “Where there is a will, there is a _____.” A. path B. road C. way D. walk
20. ____ you have done might do harm to other people.
A. What B. Which C. That D. This
21. He works very hard____ improve his family’s living conditions.
A. as to B. so as to C. so that D. for
22. Mum, this T-shirt is much too small for me. Would you please buy me a ____ one ? A. nice B. large C. nicer D. larger
23. I____ the book by the end of the summer vocation.
A. will finish B. will have finished
C. will be finished D. will having finished
24. My shirt costs_____ yours.
A. twice as much as B. as twice much as
C. two times as more as D. as much as twice
25. You can only borrow one book_____.
A. at times B. at one time C. for time D. in time
26. My uncle came when I____ cards with my parents at seven yesterday.
A. played B. am playing C. had played D. was playing
27. Tom did quite well, he made very____ mistakes.
A. a few B. few C. little D. a little
28. You’d better____ outside since it is already dark outside.
A. not going B. to go C. to not go D. not go
29. All the machines____ by the end of next week.
A. have repaired B. will have repaired
C. had been repaired D. will have been repaired
30. You must____ yourself for your new post in a short time.
A. qualified B. qualify C. qualification D. quality
31. They stood there, ____ the sun ____ in the east.
A. watched; rise B. watching; to rise
C. watching; rising D. to watch; rise
32. Tom is ____ than any other student in our class
A. tall B. the tallest C. taller D. the taller
33. She became_____ as the years went by.
A. more beautiful and more beautiful B. much and much beautiful
C. more and more beautiful D. much and more beautiful
34. The girl was_____ disappointed to say a word.
A. to B. too C. so D. very
35. Please_____ the best answer from the following four_____.
A. choose; choices B. chooses; choices
C. choice; choosing D. choosing; choices
36. ___ are taught how to do the work.
A. A blind B. The blind C. Blind D. These blind
37. His ideas are quite____ mine.
A. different about B. difference from C. indifferent to D. different from
38. How about ___ shopping tomorrow ？
A. going B. to going C. go D. went
39. It____ heavily when I woke up early this morning.
A. is raining B. was raining C. has rained D. would rain
40. When John____ in London, he went to see the House of Parliament first. A. came B. reached C. arrived D. got