Name _____________ Class ____________No. ______
一、 朗读下列单词： 1. test taste text 6. swim swing 2. sea see seat 7. anything something 3. quite quiet kite 8. shirt shout 4. feet feed feel 9. here hear 5. ball hall wall 10. sing thing
somebody short dear thin
1. - Can you hear with your ears? 2. - Can you run with your hands? 3. - What can you do with your eyes? 4. - What can you do with your mouth? 5. - Let’s play hide-and-seek. OK? 6. -Let’s play together.
- Yes, I can. -No, I can’t.
- I can see with my eyes.
- I can speak English with my mouth. - OK.
-OK. I like this game.
三、 比较发音，用√，×表示： fft ( ) bdie sht mp hs ( ) chk bl hbroth ( ) f s sht hse ( ) h dff( ) ct tste thn lke ( ) ck bk
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) gspsng farmcartndgrandmhg( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
1. maths _______ ________ _______ ________ _________ 2. cartoon ______ ________ _______ ________ _________ 3. sing _________ ________ _______ ________ _________ 4. cat __________ ________ ________ ________ ________ 5. milk _________ ________ ________ ________
6. apple ________ ________ ________ ________ _________ 五、 选择填空：
1. ( ) ______ at the picture. How beautiful.
A. See B. Look C. Watch
2. ( ) Let’s _____ the chicken.
A. tastes B. taste C. tasting
3. ( ) What can you do with your hands? _______.
A. Feel B. Smell C. Taste
4. ( ) Has he ______ a new hat?
A. get B. got C. go
) Sue _____ see a bird in the sky.
A. can B. like C. likes
6. ( ) What ____ she _____? She’s jumping.
A. is, do B. does, do C. is doing
7. ( )_______ your sister play computer every day?
A. Do B. Are C. Does
8. ( )Can you ______ in the river? Sorry, I can’t.
A. swims B. swimming C. swim
9. ( )A boy is ________ a bicycle in the park.
A. ride B. riding C. rides
10. ( )Mr. Li is _______ a picture now.
A. draw B. drawing C. draws
11. ( )______ Billy speak Japanese well?
A. Is B. Do C. Can
12. ( )I like Sam’s cat. But he doesn’t ______ my dog.
A. likes B. liking C. like
13. ( ) - What’s May doing? - She _______ milk.
A. drinks B. is drinking C. drink
14. ( )Linda can _____ with her hands.
A. touch B. smell C. hear
15. ( )What’s on the desk? ____ a schoolbag.
A. It’s B. They’re C. There’s
16. ( )There ________ any orange juice in the bowl.
A. are B. aren’t C. isn’t
17. ( )______ Miss Pink and you play games? Yes.
A. Are B. Do C. Does
18. ( )______ quiet. The baby is sleeping.
A. Don’t B. Be C. Is
19. ( )He can shout with his _______.
A. ears B. feet C. mouth
20. ( )Can you ________ basketball now? Yes, I am _______ now.
A. play, playing B. playing, play C. play, play
1. I can play football. ______________________________________________
2. We can play hide-and-seek. _________________________________________ ____________________________________________ 5. (
3. You can see with your ears. _________________________________________
4. Jim can watch TV at school. ________________________________________ ____________________________________________
5. They can speak English well. _______________________________________ ____________________________________________
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
1. Can you sing English songs? _______________________________________
2. Can you sing well or not? _________________________________________
3. What can you do with your hands? __________________________________
4. What can you do with your feet? ____________________________________
5. What can you do with your mouth? _________________________________
6. What can you do with your ears? ___________________________________
7. What can you do with your eyes? ___________________________________
8. What can you do with your tongue? _________________________________
I have a pet. His name is Huahua. He is four years old. He lives in the house next to me. He is black, small and strong. He has four short legs and a long tail. He can’t run fast. He also has small ears and big eyes. His nose looks like a triangle. He smells here and there with his nose. Huahua likes to eat meat and milk. And he likes bread and cakes, too. But he is not fat. Hauhua is very smart.
He can catch balls, shake hands with you, climb up the tree, swim in the water, do maths and so on. Huahua is friendly and he is always happy. Huahua is my best friend. He is a nice dog.
( ) 1. Huahua is five years old.
( ) 2. Huahua is a black cat?
( ) 3. Huahua has four long legs and a short tail.
( ) 4. Huahua’s nose looks like a triangle.
( ) 5. Huahua can catch balls, shake hands with you, climb up the tree, swim in the water, do maths and so on.
1. Who is Huahua? ________________________________________
2. Has he got long ears? ____________________________________________
3. What does he like to eat? ______________________________________
4. Can he run very fast? ____________________________________________
5. Can he catch balls with his hands? __________________________________
This is our school. It’s small, but it’s beautiful. It’s very clean. It looks like a garden. You can see many trees and flowers in it. Look, that is our playground. The students can run and jump in it. After school, my friend and I can play games in the playground. We are very happy. I love our school.
( ) 1. Our school is not small. ) 2. There are many trees and flowers in my school. ) 3. After school, I can’t play games in the playground.
) 1. Our school is small and ___________. A. big B. dirty C. beautiful ) 2. The students can _____ and jump in the playground. A. draw B. run C. shout ) 3. I ______ our school. A. love B. don’t love C. dislike