（下面有答案）1. What will you break once you say it? (什么东西一说出来就打破？)
2. Will liars be honest after they die? (骗子死了之后会诚实吗？)
3. What always goes up and never goes down? (什么东西只升不降？)
4. Why did the boy make his dog sit in the sun? (男孩为什么让他的狗坐在阳光下？)
5. Why can a bride hide nothing?(为什么新娘子什么也藏不住？)
6. Why is the library the highest building?(为什么图书馆是最高的建筑物？)
7. What is the smallest bridge in the world? (世界上最小的桥梁是什么？)
8. What is the difference between the North Pole and the South Pole? (北极与南极的区别是什么？)
9. What makes naughty boys long to work in a clock factory? (淘气的男孩为什么想去钟表厂工作？)
10. What bird lifts heavy things? (什么鸟能举起重物？)
11. A ship can contain only fifty persons. Now there is alreadyforty-nine person in it. At this time,a pregnant woman comes on andboards the ship. The shipsinks. Why? (有一艘船只能容纳50人，现在已有49人。这时一位孕妇上了船，船就沉了。为什么？)
12. What's the poorest bank in the world? (世界的最贫穷的银行是什么？)
13. What month do soldiers hate?(军人憎恨什么月？)
1. Silence. (沉默)
2. No, they won’t. They lie still after they die。(不会，他们依旧撒谎。Lie still 躺着不动，依旧撒谎。)
3. Your age. (你的年龄)
4. He wants to have a hot dog. (他想要一条热狗。)
5. Because someone will give her away. (因为有人会揭发她。Give away 揭发，在婚礼上把新娘交给新郎)
6. It has the most stories. (它的楼层最多。Story 故事，楼层)
7. The bridge of a nose. (鼻梁)
8. A whole world. (整个世界。 a world of difference 天壤之别)
9. They want to make faces. (make face 做鬼脸，做钟表面)
10. Crane. (鹤。Crane鹤，举重机)
11. Because is a pigboat. (那是潜水艇。pigboat，潜水艇)
12.The river bank。(河岸。)
1．what man cannot live in a house? 什么人不能住在房子里?
2．What never asks questions but gets a lot of answers?
Key： dictionary （字典）
3．What question can you never answer "Yes" to? 什么问题你永远也不能回答"是" Key： Are you dead?（你死了吗?）
4、You have it．You read it．There're some pictures in it?
5、A mouse has a large pocket． What is it?
Key： a kangaroo（袋鼠）
6、It has a head ，but no neck．It has a body，but no warmth．NO feet，but can travel? 它有头，但没有脖子，有身体，但不温暖，没有脚，却能旅行。
Key： a car（汽车）
What gets larger，the more you take away？什么东西你拿走越多，反而越大？
2.What goes on four legs in the morning，on two at noon，and on three in the evening？什么走路开始用四条腿，后来用两条腿，最后用三条腿？
答案：People.They crawled when they were babies and walked with two legs before they had to rely on a crutch in old age.
3.What do we get if we cross a woodpecker with a homing pigeon？把一只啄木鸟和一只识途的鸽子融合在一起，会得到什么？
答案：A bird that knocks on the door when delivering messages.将得到一只送信时会敲门的鸟。
4.Where does afternoon come before morning in the world？世界上哪个地方下午比早上先到？ 答案：In the dictionary.在字典里。
5. What do you know about the kings of France? 你对法国君主有什么了解？
They are all dead. 答：他们都死了。
6. What question can you never answer 'yes" to" 什么问题永远不能答“是”
Are you asleep?答：“你睡着了吗？”
1. What has four eyes but cannot see?
2. What do vampires do at midnight?
3. What's the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space; the beginning of end, and the end of every place?
4. What can you catch but cannot throw?
5. What is deaf and dumb but always tells the truth?
6. What did one penny say to the other?
7. What has a tongue but cannot talk?
8. What has ears but cannot hear?
9. What has teeth but cannot eat?
10. What is yours but is used by others more than by yourself?
11. What goes through a door but never comes in or goes out?
12. What runs all around the ground but never moves?
13. What can go through water but never get wet?
14. What kind of leaves doesn’t fall in Autumn?
15. What kind of house weights least?
16. What kinds of keys are too large for your pocket?
17. Where do ghost like to swim?
18. Why did the ghost go to the astrologer?
19. Was Dracula ever married?
20. Why did the policeman arrest the ghost?
3 。什么样的开始，永恒的，年底的时间和空间;年初结束，年底的每一个地方呢？ 4 。你如何能赶上，但不能丢？
1. Mississippi 2. Take a coffin break 3. The letter "e" 4. A Cold 5. A mirror 6. Together we make more cents. 7. A shoe 8. Corn9. A comb10. Your name 11. A keyhole 12. A fence 13. Sunlight 14. The leaves of the book 15. The lighthouse 16. Donkeys, monkeys, and turkeys 17. In the death see
18. Because he wants to see his horoscope 19. No, he was a bat-chelor 20. Because the ghost did not have a hunting licence.
1 。密西西比州2 。采取抬棺材，打破3 。字母“ e ” 4 。一冷5 。一面镜子6 。我们同心合力，使更多美分。 7 。 1擦鞋8 。玉米9 。梳10 。您的姓名11 。一锁孔12 。围栏13 。阳光14 。叶的这本书15 。灯塔16 。驴，猴子，和火鸡17 。在死亡见18 。因为他想看到他的占星19 。没有，他是一位蝙蝠- chelor 20 。因为鬼没有一个狩猎许可证。 51
1. What is clean when it is black and dirty when it is white?
2. What has a round face and two thin hands, one hand short, one hand long?
3. What is big and bright during the day and we can’t see it at night?
4. I am small. I can fly. I like singing in the sky. What am I?
5. Which letter is a drink?
6. Which letter is around an island?
7. Which letter is an animal?
8. Which letter is a kind of vegetable?
9. Which is the longest English word? Why?
10. Which letter is a question?
11. Which letter is a part of your face?
12. I am very big and heavy. I have a long nose and big ears. What am I ?
13. I am the tallest animal in the world. What am I ?
14. I live in the sea. I am the biggest animal in the sea. What am I ?
15. What do you call your father’s father’s only son?
16. What is the biggest ant in the world?
17. What is in the middle of the world?
18. What do you call your father-in-law's only child's mother-in-law?
19. What is the smallest room in the world?
20. Teachers write on me with chalk. I can’t talk. What am I ?
21. You have it. You read it. There are some words and pictures on it. What is
22. Sometimes it looks like a boat. Sometimes it looks like a small white sun. What is it?
23. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
24. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
25. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?
26.What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
27. I fly, but I have no wings. I cry, but I have no eyes.
28. How many letters are in the alphabet?
29. I am always with you. Sometimes behind you, sometimes before you, sometimes by your side, but you can’t see me in the dark.
30. What table is in the field?
31. What table can tell you what to do?
32.What changes a pear into a pearl?
33. What letter makes a road broad?
34. When do 2 and 2 make more than 4?
35. I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees, rivers without water. What am I?
36. What kind of dog doesn't bite or bark?
37. I am everywhere in the earth. Without me, you have to die. What am I ?
38. I can’t walk. I can’t fly. I can swim. What am I ?
39. I am green in spring and yellow in autumn. Birds like me and people like me. What am I ?
40. Chicken grows from it. What is it?
41. It’s very small in the sky, but it’s actually very big. What is it?
42. It’s a colourful bridge in the sky. What is it?
43. Why do lions eat raw meat(生肉)？
44. Why is six afraid of seven?
45. A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys. How can this be possible?
46. I am white. You can drink me. I am in the dairy group. What am I ?
47. I am green or red. I am spicy and hot. I am in the vegetable group. What am I ?
48. I am a kind of fruit, green outside and red inside. What am I ?
49. I am a kind of fruit, yellow outside and white inside with small black seeds. What am I ?
50. I am orange. I am thin and long. Rabbits like me very much. What am I ?
51. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?
2. a clock
3. the sun
9. smiles(There’s a mile between the first and the last letter.)
12. an elephant
13. a giraffe
14. the whale
16. an elephant
17. the letter “r”
20. a blackboard
22. the moon
35. a map
36. hot dog
39. a tree
40. an egg
41. a star/ the sun/ the moon 42. a rainbow
43. Because they can’t cook.
44. Because seven eight(ate) nine.
45. Because all of her children are boys.
48. a watermelon
49. a banana
50. a carrot
51. Because he’s bald.
1. When can you go as fast as a racing car？
2. Where does afternoon come before morning in the world？
3. What stays hot even if put in a fridge？
4. Which side is the left side of a pie？
5. Who is closer to you, your mom or your dad？
6. What' s the poorest bank in the world？
7. What month do soldiers hate？
8. What animal eats with its tail？
9. What clothing is always sad？
10. How can you make a rope shorter without cutting or winding it KEYS:
1. When you' re in it.
2. In the dictionary.
4. The side that is not eaten, yet.
5. Mom is closer, because dad is farther.
6. The river bank.
8. All animals do. No one takes off its tail while eating.
9. Blue Jeans.
10. Take a longer rope and compare with it.
1.What is the poorest bank in the world?
2.What clothing is always sad?
3.When do 2 and 2 make more than 4?
4.What table is in the field?
5.What has three hands but only one face?
6.What travels around the earth without using any fuel?
7.What is the smallest room in the world?
8.What is visible only in winter time?
9.What goes up and never comes down?
10.How many months have 28 days?
1. The river bank
2. Blue jeans (blue有“忧郁”之意)
3. When they make 22
4. Vegetable (蔬菜长在地里的)
5. The clock (钟表有时针、分针和秒针--三只手)
8. Your breath （只有冬天能看到自己呼出的气）
9. Age （年龄是只增不减的）
10. 12 （每个月都有28天）
（1）. 东西南北.(East, West, South, North.) (猜一英文单字)
（2）. 什麼动物被砍掉头之後,会变得更大 (猜一动物名)
（3）. 二十六个大写英文字母中, 去掉E 和 T之後,应该剩下二十四个,为什麼现在只剩下二十一个呢 (脑筋急转弯)
（4）. 海洋会对很久没来的潮水说什麼话呢 (猜一英文句子)
（5）. You can get red envelopes and wear new clothes. (猜一节日)
（6）. It is a machine that you can wash dirty socks and clothes. (猜一机器）
（7）. What are the three words most often used by students in school (猜三个字)
（8）. What letter will change the color of "INK" (猜一英文字母)
（9）.What letter will make "EARS" cry (猜一英文字母)
(哪个字母会使「耳朵」哭 ) 提示:ears前面再加一个字母後,会跟哭有关.
（10）.Your money is coming again. ( 猜一机构的简称)
(你的钱又来了.) 提示:只要把题目的首字拼出, 即可得到答案
1.What is smaller than an insect's mouth?
2.What season is the most dangerous one?
3.What's too much for me,just right for two,but nothing at all for three?
4.On what day of a year do soldiers start wars in history?
5.How many feet are in a yard?
6.What person tries to make others smile most of the time?
7.From what number can one take half and leave nothing?
8.What has hands but no feet, a face but no eyes,tells but does not talk?
9.How many months have 28 days?
10.Which horses have six legs?
1.Anything it eats.
2.Autumn. Because it is also FALL.
4.March fourth.When a war breaks out,they'll have to march forth.
5.It depends on how many people are standing in it.
7.The number 8.
8.Take away the upper half and 0 is left.
9.All of them. Each month has its 28th day.
10.All horses have forelegs (four legs) in front and two in back, so they all have six legs. Riddles III（021-030）
21.Who isn't your sister and isn't your brother,but is still a child of your mother and father?
22.What has teeth but can't eat?
23.What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
24.Which candle burns longer:a black one or a white one?
25.Why does a cook wear a high,white hat?
26.Can you name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday?
27.What kind of dog never can bite and bark?
28.What has a soft bed but never sleeps,a big mouth but never speaks?
29.Four girls have a basket with four apples in it.How can you divide the apples so that each girl gets a whole apple and one still remains in the basket?
30.Which eight-letter word has one letter in it?
21.You yourself are.
23.A farmer.He can raise pigs, chickens and so on without lifting them.
24.Neither.Because all candles burn shorter.
25.To cover his head.
26.The day before yesterday,yesterday,today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
27.A hot dog.
29.Give three girls an apple each,and give the fourth girl her apple in the basket.