( ) 1. A. fly B. play C. eight
( ) 2. A. ride B. make C. cook
( ) 3. A. fish B. boat C. twenty-five
( ) 4. A. 4:10 B. 1:40 C. 10:55
( ) 5. A. take photos B. play the guitar. C. Saturday
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
1. ( ) A. It’s 9:45. B. I’m fishing. C. Thank you!
2. ( ) A. I’m taking photos. B. He is boating. C. Yes, it is.
3. ( ) A. She is flying a kite. B. It’s fly. C. I like eggs.
4. ( ) A. Yes, it is. B. Yes, I do. C. It’s Monday.
5. ( ) A. How beautiful! B. Nice to meet you. C. Yes, I do.
( ) Look! It’s flying high!
( ) We are boating. Do you want to try?
( ) He is sweeping the floor.
( ) What are you doing?
( ) What is she doing?
1．（ ） A. fourteen B. boat C. fish
2． ( ) A. sweep the floor B. clean the window. C. Wednesday
3． ( ) A. water the plants B. go to school C. go home
4． ( ) A. have lunch B. go to bed C. have dinner
5． ( ) A. do the dishes B. get up C. make the bed
boat fly a kite ride a bike fish play the guitar
( ) 1. What are you ____?
A. doing B. he C. go
( ) 2. –What _____they doing?
--- They are sweeping the floor.
A. is B. am C. are
( ) 3.-- What is he doing?
A. He is boating. B. She is boating. C. I’m boating.
( ) 4. I’m______ a kite.
A. fly B. flying C. fly high
( ) 5.—We are boating. Do you want to try?
A. No, it’s too hard. B. Yes, it is. C. How beautiful.