1.Do you think the fish tastes____?—She cooked it .
A. good,good B. well,well C. well,good D. good,well
2. Jim is listening to the report ____.
A. careful B. carefully C. care D. careless
3. I got up ____ the day before yesterday.
A. later B. more lately C. lately D. late
4. Amy is always ____to others.
A. friend B. friendship C. friendly D. friends
5. The girl works hard ____ to pass the exam.
A. enough B. too C. still D. yet
6. Can I help you?
No, thanks. I’m ____ to carry the box myself.
A. busy enough B. strong enough C. enough strong D. enough busy
7. It was ______ late to catch a bus after the party,
so we took a taxi.
A. too very B. much too C. too much D. far
8. He speaks English ____ his aunt.
A. as good as B. as well as C. as better as D. as best as
9. He drives ____ than Tom.
A. more carefully B. more careful C. the most carefully D. the most careful
10. Which do you like ___, skating, swimming or fishing?
A. well B. good C. better D. best
1.----Can you hear me? ----No. Would you please speak________?
A. clear enough B. too clearly C. clearly enough D. enough clearly
2. She writes____than I.
A. more careful B. much careful
C. much more carefully D. much carefully
3.It was so dark that we _____see anything.
A. could hardly B. hardly couldC. could hardly not D. couldn’t hardly
4.Bob never does his homework _____ Mary. He makes lots of mistakes.
A. so careful as B. as carefully as
C. carefully as D. as careful as
5. Jane didn’t do____ in this exam results are ____than last year’s.
A. well, better B. bad, worse C. well, worse D. good, better
6.The night was very ___, so he had to take off his shoes ___.
A. quiet; quietly B. quite; quickly
C. late; quick D. quite; quietly
7. I got up ____ today.(lately/late).