(1) MN UN VW (2) bd pq rb
(3) TPR ijk OPQ (4) 30 13 33
(5) fifteen fourteen five (6)family farmer fridge
(7) kitchen chicken knife (8) yellow pink brown
(9) photo picture phone (10)spoon school classroom
( ) You are right!
( ) I have a new friend.
( ) He’s tall and strong.
( ) He’s John.
( ) He likes painting.
2. Welcome to my ________. This is my________.
3. What’s in your schoolbag? There is a _______and
4. The boy is my _______. He is a ________.
5. Put your ______ on your ________.
1. ( )A . He’s a teacher. B . Yes, she is.
2. ( ) A . My name is Tom. B . Her name is Sarah.
3. ( ) A. No, they aren’t. B. Yes, they aren’t.
4. ( ) A. It’s a schoolbag. B. It’s red.
5. ( ) A. There are 4. B. They’re in the room.
Bb Cc Dd Ff Gg Hh Jj Kk
Ll Mm Nn Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Vv 1
Ww Xx Yy Zz
（ ）bed A. B.
（ ）beef E.
（ ）milk C. D.
( ) ( )
1) I have two Chinese books. 2) This is a blackboard.
( ) ( ) ( )
3) I like sports. 4) She is thin. 5) He is a farmer.
( )1．Is she in the bedroom?
A． No, they aren’t. B. Yes, she is.
( )2．What’s your father’s job?
A. He’s a doctor. B. Yes, he is.
( )3．How many people are there in your family?
A. Three B. They’re my parents and me.
( )4．What’s his name?
A. His name is Zhang Peng. B. He is tall and strong.
( )5．What colour is it?
A. It’s an orange. B. It’s orange.
( )1. What’s in your schoolbag? A. His name is Jack.
( )2. What would you like? B. I have twenty.
( )3. How many hats do you have? C. It’s under the chair.
( )4. What’s his name? D. Three books and two erasers.
( )5. Where is the cat? E. I’d like some soup.
Hello, I’m Mike. I’m a teacher. I’m tall and strong. I like music and sports. I often read story-books.
Look, this is my family photo. I have a brother. We are good friends. He is twenty-seven. He is thin. He is a driver. He likes
milk very much.
1. Mike is a doctor. ( )
2. Mike is short. ( )
3. Mike likes science and music. ( )
4. Mike’s brother likes rice very much. ( )
5. Mike’s brother is thirty. ( )
1) UN 2) bd
3) TPR 4) 33
5) fifteen 6) farmer
7) chicken 8) brown
9) phone 10) spoon
A: I have a new friend.
He’s tall and strong.
He likes painting.
B: He’s John.
A: You are right!
1. I’d like some bread and eggs for dinner. 2. Welcome to my home. This is my bedroom.
3. What’s in your schoolbag? There is a maths book and a notebook. 4. The boy is my brother. He is a student. 5. Put your pencil-case on your schoolbag.
1. Is she a teacher?
2. What’s your name?
3. Are they on the bed?
4. What colour is it?
5. How many people are there in your family?