( ) 1. A. head
( ) 2. A. robot
( ) 4. A. July
( ) 5. A. ski
( ) 6. A. circle B. hand C. hard C. rabbit C. ourselves C. January
C. China C. photo B. rubber ( ) 3. A. yourself B. myself B. June B. cinema B. skate C. skip ( ) 7. A. photograph B. picture
( ) 8. A. March B. May C. Mary
( ) 9. A. foot B. finger C. feet
( ) 10. A. snow B. slow C. slowly
( ) 1. A. Can you draw yourself? B. Can you draw myself?
( ) 2. A. Touch your shoulders.
( ) 3. A.. Turn off the fan.
( ) 4. A. Today is the first of May. B. Touch your knees. B. Turn on the fan. B. Today is the fifth of May.
( ) 5. A. What do you do on Children’s Day?
B. What can you do on Children’s Day?
( ) 1. A. Great! B. Yes, of course..
( ) 2. A. I go to the cinema. B. She goes to the cinema.
( ) 3.A. OK! B. That’s OK!
( ) 4.A. Yes, I can hear raindrops. B. I can hear raindrops.
( ) 5.A. It’s a square. B. It’s a circle.
Today is ____________ Day. We are happy. In the morning, we have a class __________. We sing and ___________ together. In the afternoon, we go to the ___________ with my ____________. I am very happy.
( ) 1. Jim is a nine-year-old boy.
( ) 2. His head isn’t big
( ) 3. He likes water melons best..
( ) 4. Jim can swim
( ) 5. He has a small mouth and a big nose.
in the uk childrens day is on the fourteenth of july 二、 根据要求写出单词：5%
1. 同类词 China _________ park __________ bull_________
2. 复数 foot __________ sheep __________child ___________
3. 完整形式 let’s ________ don’t _________
4. 反身代词 your ________ my _________
( ) 1. A. knee B. body C. feet D. arm
( ) 2. A. my B. myself C. her D. his
( ) 3. A. shape B. circle C. star D. triangle
( ) 4. A. three B. third C. first D. second
( ) 5. A. park B. cinema C. zoo D. horse
( ) 1. _______ your feet.
A. Clap B. Stamp C. Raise
( ) 2. Look at the tree. It has _______ in autumn.
A. green leaves B. yellow leaves C. white leaves.
( ) 3. Let’s _______ a photograph here.
A. make B. take C. do
( ) 4. Today is first of _______. It’s Children’s Day.
A. June B. May C. July
( ) 5. There are many animals in the _______.
A. zoo B. cinema C. school
( ) 6. There _____ a wolf and three little pigs in the story.
A. are B. is C. has
( ) 7. Who is afraid _______ the wolf?
A. of B. in C. off
( ) 8. I’m hungry. I want some ________.
A．bread B. water C. coffee
( ) 9. How ______ the picture is!
A. funny B. fun C. are
( ) 10. Look at _______ photograph, Kitty. It’s ______ nice photograph.
A. an…an B. the…a C. the…an
1. When is Children’s Day? It’s on the __________ (one) of June.
2. Let’s __________ (take) a photograph here.
3. I can draw ___________ (my).
4. Look at __________ (this ) pictures. They are beautiful.
5. Look at ___________ ( I ).How ___________ (fun)!
6. Count the ___________ (shape). There are five.
7. A rectangle ___________ ( have) four sides.
8. It’s warm and _________ (rain) in spring. We can ________ (plant) trees.
1. I go to the cinema ___________ my parents.
2. I like to play football __________ school.
3. In Singapore, Children’s Day is ___________the first of October.
4.__________ Japan, there are two Children’s Day.
5. This toy is ___________ my little brother.
1.The mouse has a long tail. (否定句，原意不变)
The mouse __________ a ___________ tail.
2. Can you draw yourself? (肯定句)
_________ can _________ _____________.
What ___________ you ____________ on Children’s Day?
4. This is my new house. (复数句)
__________ _________ ____________new ___________.
5. Peter likes new jackets.(一般疑问句)
__________ Peter __________ new jackets?
6. Are these pairs of gloves nice? (单数句)
________ _________ _________ of ___________nice? 对划线部分提问)
__________ _________ __________ has a triangle?
I am Peter. Today is Children’s Day. In the morning, we sing and dance together. In the afternoon, I go to the park with my parents. There are many children in the park. I play the swing and the slide in the park. Look, those are flowers. The big flowers are red. The small flowers are blue. They are nice. Under the tree, the boys are having a picnic. They are eating and drinking. All the children are having a good time.
( ) 1. Peter goes to the park with his friends.
( ) 2. The small flowers are red.
( ) 3. Peter can play swing and slide in the zoo.
( ) 4. The boys are eating and drinking under the tree.
( ) 5.The children are happy.
1. Touch your head. A
2. Look! It’s a robot. How funny! A
3. I can draw myself. B
4. In China, Children’s Day is on the first of June. B
5. We can ski in winter. A.
6. I go to the cinema with my parents. B
7. Let’s take a photograph here. A
8. Today is the first of May. B
9. I can play football with my feet. C
10. I can see snow in winter. A
1. Can you draw myself ? B
2. Touch your shoulders. A
3. Turn on the fan. B
4. Today is the first of May. A
5. What can you do on Children’s Day? B
1. Can you draw yourself, Danny? B
2. What do you do on Children’s Day, Alice? A
3. Let’s take a photograph here. A
4. Can you hear raindrops? A
5. What shape is the ball? B
Today is Day. We are happy. In the morning, we have a class 五、 听录音，符合的用T表示，否则用F表示
Jim is a boy. He is nine years old. He has a big head and a small body. His nose is small and his mouth is small, too. He has two big eyes and two big ears. He
likes summer. He can swim in the swimming pool. His favourite fruit is water melon.
T F T T F