( ) 1. ___ is your English teacher? A Who B Who’s C What
( ) 2. He is ___ art teacher. A a B an C the
( ) 3. What is your math teacher___? She is pretty and kind.
A do B work C like
( ) 4. Who’s that young lady? She is ___ Lin.
A Mr B Mrs C Miss
( ) 5. Who are ___? A the B they C them
( ) 6. I have three new ___. A teacher B teachers C teach
( ) 7. I often ___ TV on Sundays. A read B look C watch
( ) 8. He’s ___ Canada. A for B from C at
( ) 9. Who’s ___ science teacher? A your B you C yo
( ) 10. ___ class is so much fun. A Her B her C She
1. Who’s that young _________? (女士)
2. She’s our __________. (校长)
3. She’s a __________ ____________. (大学生)
4. They are ____________. (严格的)
5. I am very ______________. (聪明的)
6. Is she __________? (高的)
7. We can call him ____________ (先生) Wang.
8. Her class is _____ ________ (非常) fun.
( ) 1. Who’s your Chinese teacher? A He is from Canada.
( ) 2. What’s he like? B A science teacher, an art teacher
and an English teacher.
( ) 3. Is she strict? C He’s tall.
( ) 4. Who are they? D Yes, she is.
( ) 5. Where is he from? E Mr. Zhao.
1. ( ) He’s thin and short.
( ) Mr. Zhao.
( ) Who’s your math teacher?
( ) What’s he like?
2. ( ) Her class is so much fun.
( ) Really? What’s she like?
( ) She’s a university student.
( ) I have a new math teacher.
( ) No, she isn’t.
( ) Is she quiet?
1. young is that lady who ?
2. math have a I new teacher .
3. student is a she university .
4. fun so is her much class .
5. like is she what ?
6. teachers have three I new .
7. Canada is he from .
8. principal our is she .
9. quiet is she
10. English is teacher your who ?
1. Our math teacher is
o_____ and s__________.
2. He is very s____________.
A: Hello! Mike, I have two new teachers. B: Who are they?
A: A music teacher and a Chinese teacher. B: Who is your Chinese teacher?
A: Mr lin. He’s from China.
B: What’s he like?
A: He’s tall and thin. He is kind.
( ) 1. I have 4 new teachers.
( ) 2. Mr. Lin is a Chinese teacher.
( ) 3. Mr. Lin is from Canada.
( ) 4. Mr. Lin is strong.
( ) 5. Mr Lin is kind.