1. --______is it?
--It’s ten to seven.
A. When B. What time C. What day D. What date
2. It is ______ for us to visit the Great Wall.
A. first time B. the first time C. one time D. a time
3. Tom came back in low ___ last night.\
A. spirit B. spirits C. spiriting D. spirited
4. They’ll have a match with Guo’an Team ___ July 5th.
A. in B. at C. on D. at
5. We ______ visiting you soon.
A. want B. need C. look forward to D. start
6. He was ___ to know ne didn’t pass the final exam.
A. disappointing B. disappointed C. disappointment D. disappoint
7. He invited me to ____ our football club.
A. reach B. end C. join D. leave
8. You look terrible, you must have a ____.
A. day off B. off day C. day away D. away day
9. -- What day of the week is it?
A. It’s July 15th B. Today is March 24th C. It’s seven o’clock
D. It’s Tuesday
10. – Is her birthday ____ September?
-- Yes. Her birthday is ____September 18th.
A. in; on B. on; in C. in; at D. at; in
11. Tom walked ___fast for us ___ catch up with.
A. so; that B. such; that C. enough; to D. too; to
12. The old man was born _____.
A. in the 1960 B. in the 1960s C. in 1960s D. on the 1960s
13. We umbrella aren’t allowed ___ in the room.
A. to take B. take C. taken D. to be taken
14. We heard her ____ a pop song in the next room at that time.
A. to sing B. singing C. to sung D. sing
15. It’s dangerous ____ in the deep sea on your own.
A. to swim B. swim C. swimming D. to swimming
1. Daniel is the __________son of the family. (three)
2. I’m hoping these goods will reach you ___________. (safe)
3. There are _________ of students in our school. (hundred)
4. Don’t worry. I ______________ you as soon as she comes back. (call)
5. The doctor often tells him ______ more exercise. (take)
1. ---Have a nice day, Mary.
---___________ ___________ to you.
2. --- ____________ ___________ your father?
---He is a doctor.
3. ---What do you _________ _________ the film?
---It’s very interesting.
4. ---Hello, may I _________ _________ Jane, please?
---Hold on. Jane, your phone call.
5. ---It’s so kind of you to help me.
---You _________ ___________.
1. A q__________ is period of 15 minutes.
2. There is a football match today. It’s time to show our team s_______________.
3. It’s a good idea to find a g___________ to show us around Dalian.
4. She is looking f____________ to your arriving soon.
5. Don’t m___________ the last chance to take part in the English speech.
This is a ___________ from Sue to John. Sue is John’s ____________.
One day Sue had to stay for a meeting and couldn’t go home for _____________. The children were at their ___________ home. So Sue wrote to tell John to some _________. He would go and get the children ___________ first, then he would _______ some bread, milk and _______ the children to take a bath. She didn’t tell John how long the meeting would _______ because she didn’t _______ when the meeting would be over.