1. —are you going ? — I am going to visit Aunt Sally.
A. Where B. What C. Who
2. —What she do want to be ? —She wants to be a farmer.
A. is B. does C. do
3. diary is it ? — It is Tony’s
A. Who B. What C. Whose
4. —He is my brother. —So, he’s your uncle.
A. father B. father’s C. tathers’
5. She her toy monkey every month. A. washes B. wash C. washing
6. —are you going to get a new bike ? —Maybe next Tuesday.
A. Where B. When C. How
7. Tony basketball with Jenny’s cousin.
A. is playing B. are playing C. are play
8. What does do ? A. your uncle B. you C. they
9. He brushes his every morning. A. tooth B. teeth C. tooths
10. —What does your aunt want to ? —She wants to be a fire fighter.
A. Be B. go C. do
11. —Whose calendar is it ? —It’s his calendar.
A. teacher B. teacher’s C. teachers
12. —you have any paper clips ? —No, I don’t.
A. any...any B. any.....some C. some....any
13. My brother is a toy car. A. make B. making C. making
14. Jim have any bags. A. isn’t B. doesn’t C. don’t
15. I don’t have any brothers, I have a sister. A. but B. and C. or
16. —Do you have staplers ? —No, I don’t.
A. any B. a C. an
17. your aunt have glue ? A. Does B. Is C. Do
18. What she have ? A. does B. do C. are
19. —Are these your father's dictionaries ? —Yes, they .
A. does B. are C. isn’
20. —Does Tony have any envelopes ? —No, he .
A. is B. does C. doesn’t
21. —do they need ? — They need some tofu.
A. What B.Who C. How
22. We need some rice, A. two B. to C. too
23. —can we buy this salt ? —In the store.
A. What B. Where C. Why
24. —Tony some sugar. —There is some sugar on the tabe.
A. needs B. need C. needing
25. Let's for dinner. A. cooking B. to cook C. cook
26. Are you ready lunch, Jack ?
A. for B. to C. in
27. I’m . I want to drink some water.
A. hungry B. thirsty C. tall
28. Tony and Jenny have any fruit ? A. Do B. Does C. Are
29. Ben some evelopes. A. needs B. is C. need
30. We have vegetables. We don't need meat.
A. some, some B. any, some C. some, any
31. What is your name ? A. father B. fathers C. father's
32. My mother have any sugar.
A. isn’t B. does C. doesn’t
33. I don't have vegetables. So I want to buy .
A. some, some B. any, some C. some, any
34. can I buy the juice ? A. Where B. What C. Who
35. uncles do you have ? Two.
A. How B. How many C. How old
36. This is my sousin. He’s my uncle’s A. is B. do C. does
A. What do you have ? B. What do you do ? C. What do you need ?
A. Do you need any envelopes ? B. Do you have any envelopes ?
C. How many envelopes do you have ?
A. What do you do ? B. What do you want to be ? C. Who are you ?
A. Whose is the dictionary ? B. Whose diary is it ? C. Whose book is it ?
41. —is the weather like in your hometown ? —It's not too hot.
A. How B. the C. 不填
42. It’s usually warm in spring. A. a B. the C. 不填
43. Please look these flowers and tell me how many colors they have.
A. at B. for C. after
44. Is it cold winter ? A. in B. at C. on
45. The on the tree are big and green.
A. leaf B. leafs C. leaves
46. It's in summer in Guangdong. A. hot B. cold C. rainy
47. It's in fall. A. cool B. warm C. cold
48. —book is it ? —It’s uncle's.
A. What B. Who C.Whose
49. —does your father do ? —He’s a farmer.
A. Who B. Whose C. What
50. —the weather like in spring. —It’s sunny and .
A. What’s, hot B. What, cool C. What’s, warm
51. Spring is summer. A. after B. before C. in
52. —can we go running. —Next Sunday.
A. Why B. Where C. When
53. Let's to help him with his homework.
A. go B. to go C. g oing
54. English class is at 8’clock. Music class is at 9 o’clock. Music class is English.
A. before B. at C. after
55. His brother often to Guangzhou by bus.
A. go B. goes C. going
56. Winter holiday is January and February.
A. on B. at C. between
57. Let's go the beach. A. a B. on C. to
Tony’s birthday ? It’s in February.
A. Where’s B. When’s C. What’s
59. the weather like in Shanghai ? A. What B. What’s C. Where
60. This is yellow skirt . skirt is Lily’s.
A. a, The B. an, The C. an, A
61. The weather is cold in A. summer B. winter C. spring
62. It’s in spring. A. hot B. warm C. cold
63. January is February. A. before B. after C. next to
64. My father’s mother is my .
A. aunt B. cousin C. grandma
65. —bookcase is it ? —It’s .
A. Whose，hers B. Who, hers C. Whose, her
66. Let's to the beach. A. go B. to go C. going
67. —the weather like today ? —It’s rainy, and it’s cold!
A. What’s B. How C. When
68. —Can you give me glue ? —Sure. Here you are.
A. any B. a C. some
69. —Ask him a question the weather. —OK. Let’s ask him now.
A. about B. to C. at
70. I play the violin six to seven. A. at B. from C. in
71. Let's to the station quickly to meet Tony.
A. run B. running C. runs
72. —What is the date today ? — .
A. It's Sunday. B. It’s a good idea. C. It’s August 15th.
73. —is your grandma’s birthday ? —It’s May 5th.
A. What B. When C. Where
74. There lots of water in the bottle. A. be B. is C. are
75. —What’s the today ? —It’s January 3rd.
A. time B. they C. date
76. —When’s your birthday ? —.
A. November 2th B. November 2nd C. November 2
77. Children’s Day is on . A. June 1st B. July 1st C. August 1st
78. —Happy birthday ! —. A. Yes. B. Happy birthday. C. Thank you.
79. —What’s the girl’s favorite season ? —It’s .
A. meat B. September C. winter.
80. Where she go in June ? A. does B. is C. are
81. It’s often in winter in Harbin. A. snow B. snowy C. cool
82. What’s the date today ? A. It’s Sunday. B. It’s July 9th. C. It’s rainy
83. When’s birthday ?
A. Jenny B. Jenny’ C. Jennys
84. —can we go swimming ? —In winter. A. What B. Where C. when
85. do you go after Shanghai ? A. What B. Where C. When
86. Come on. Let’s a song.
A. sing B. sings C. singing
87. Your box is not light. It is . A. light B. heavy C. small
88. Your room isn’t tidy. It is so .
A. clean B. tidy C. messy
89. The road is now, but it was wet just now.
A. dry B. warm C. cool
90. —Our classroom is meesy! —Let’s it.
A. make B. call C. clean
91. Your bedrooms tidy last night. A. were B. are C. was
92. My pens in the pencil case yesterday.
A. was B. were C. are
93. —is the weather today ? —It’s warm
A. What...about B. What...in C. What...like
94. What was the weather like ? A. today B. tomorrow C. yesterday
95. Our bedroom was yesterday. But it’s messy now.
A. messy B. tidy C. dirty
96. What he do last Monday ? A. do B. did C. does
97. I my hair two days ago. A. washed B. wash C. washing
98. We planted last Tree Planting Day.
A. tree B. trees C. tree’s
99. Here. You can to the music. A. listen B. hear C. watch
100. —Did you yesterday ？—Yes, I did.
A. study B.studied C. studying
101. —What he do yesterday ? —clothes.
A. did...wash B. does...washes C. did...washed
102. —What did they do yesterday ? —They the floor.
A. cleaning B. cleaned C. clean
103. —What did you do the day today ? —I called some friends.
A. after B. before C. on
104. —Did you plant flowers ? —Yes, we did.
A. last yesr B. today C. on Sunday
105. Did your mother do yesterday ? A. What B. How C. Who 106. We last weekend. A. dance B. danced C. dances
A. after B. in C. before
108. I talked to the other day. A. friend B. friends C. friend’s
109. Do you uaually go to school boat ? A. by B. on C. in
110. The students the museum last Sunday.
A. visit B. visiting C. visited
111. — did you do yesterday morning ? —I visited my relatives.
A. What B. Where C. How
112. —What he do last night ? —He with his friends.
A. does...talks B. did...talked C. is...talking
113. —What did she do yesterday ? —She basketball.
A. plays B. playing C. played
114. —What your grandmother do last Wednesday ? —She cooked dinner.
A. do B. did C. does
115. Look! A parade is coming. They are and A. dance, sing B. dancing, sing C. dancing, singing
116. —What you do last Saturday ? —I visited my friends.
A. did B. do C. does
117. Listen! The birds singing! A. was B. were C. are
118.—What your friends do yesterday ? —They basketball.
A. do, play B. did, played C. are, playing
119.—What your mother do ? —She dinner.
A. does, cook B. do, cook C. did, cooked
120. Look! A parade ! watch! A. Let's B. We're C. Don't
121. I played trumpet in the parade.
A. / B. the C. at
122. —Did you plant trees . A. on Sunday B. every Friday C. last year 123. —What did your sister do yesterday ?
— painted pictures.
A. They B. She C. I
124. —was the like ? —It was cool.
A. Where, weather B. What, weather C. What, food
125. —It's dirty. —Come on. clean! A.To B. Let's C. We’re 126. —What does he do ? —
A. He’s my father. B. He’s my friend C. He’s a farmer.
127. —Is it windy in fall in Guangzhou ? —
A. It’s cool B. Yes, it is. C. It’s windy
128. —What's the date today ?— A. Monday B. in September C. September 28th 129. Tony paint a picture yesterday ?
A. Did B. Is C. Do
130. —Do you have any glue ? —No, I . A. don’t B. doesn’t C. can't 131. —What does he do ? —
A. He’s my father. B.He’s my friend. C.He’s a farmer.
132. —Is it windy in fall in Guangzhou ? —
A. It’s cool. B.Yes, it is. C. It's windy.
133. —What’s the date today ? —It's .
A. Monday B. in September C. September 28th
134. Tony paint a picture yesterday ? A.Did B. Is C. Do
135. —Do you have any glue ? —No, I .
A. don’t B. doesn’t C. can’t
136. It cloudy yesterday, but it sunny today.
A. was/ was B. was/ is C. is/ was
137. —does he need ? —He needs some meat.
A. Where B. What C. Who
A. June is after July B. Is July before June？ C. July is after June.
A. Do you have any envelopes ? B. Do you have any stamps ? C. Are these stamps ? 140. 妈妈看见你的写字很湿，她会说：
A. Your shoes are dry. B. Your shoes are dirty. C. Your shoes are wet.
A. What date is it today ? B. What’s the date today ? C. What’s the weather like today ?