编制人：纪开梅 校对： 葛文庚
1. I will make some a （安排）for my secretary to show you round our company.
2. The children were attracted by the sailor having so many （冒险）in his voyage.
3. They went off to swim in the pool, which was d . .
4. The people in the flood area had no enough s of food and clothes of high quality.
5. Our country is becoming stronger and with the development of _____（先进） science and technology.
6. J.K.Rowling’s first book Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was p____ in 2000.
7. I can’t help you with your homework tonight because at that time I will be c ________my friend who failed the exam .
8. Our duty is to ____ （保卫）the country against its enemies.
9. B___ in the interesting book, the boy forget the world around him.
10. The chameleon（变色龙）skin change colors when you take them to different s_________
11.There are many famous people ___ （视为）as abnormal or crazy man before they become famous.
12. With the sun shining brightly, you can see the r_______of its lights in those beautiful blue lakes..
13. Once you have passed the English contest you will get an _______（官方）certification（证明）.
14. The snake was removed from the box but not before s ______ a few sports writers away.
15. Christopher Columbus（哥伦布）,an e_______, found the new land and many treasures in his journey.
16. It is _____（宣称）that every teenager will have the chance to go to college.
17. A presidential election was s_______for Obama to take part in last December.
18. You should have all the _________目的地）listed in your travel books.
19. The sick baby was born two months ago in the a_________（氛围）of a poor family without any medical help.
20. The temperature of Kunming is at its m_____ around the whole year compared with other cities. 自主完成 诚信作业 第 1 页 吃一堑
Mount climbing _____ ____ _____, and many people feel sick as the air ______ _______
We’ll live with the local people, eat and drink _______-they do, ________cow’s blood.
Three mountains, which are______ _____ snow, ______ _______the land.
4. Sheep cattle and horses are wandering on the green grasslands and ____ _（环绕）birds and flowers.
5. In my study, there is a bookshelf ______ __________（延伸到）the ceiling
We’ll be traveling _____ _______, with local guides, _________ in tents and sleeping on the ground.
A little way down the river from Lake Victoria, the water actually _____quite _______
Our guides will have guns with them to _____ the animals ______if they come too close.
.As you can see, my _______ of exploring some _____ ____ _______ is full.
Nature has _______ Shangri-la with endless ______ ______, ________the land a happy home for the local people.
11.这是我们的朋友经常做出的解释。It’s an explanation often _______ _______ by our friend.
12.How I wish I________ ________ ________ ________(记着他的电话号码) now!
13. If you meet with any new words，you can________ ________ your dictionary (查阅你的词典)．
14.The little girl began to cry________ ________ ________ ________(看见) her mother.
We were all very_______ _______such a long walk.
, America is_______ ______baseball.
________ ________ ________，you must________ ________these answers.
.He is always________ ______-_______money before pay day.
19.这儿的气候不适合我。The climate here _______ _____ ________me.
20.他当场就回答了那个问题。He answered the question_____ ______ _____
自主完成 诚信作业 第 2 页
1. The whole trip will take six days. That means I’ll have to sit on a camel for almost a week. (合并句子) The whole trip will take six days, _____________________________________________.
2. Lakes, surrounded by vast grasslands, look like jewels. (将划线部分改成定语从句)
Lakes, ______________________________________, look like jewels.
3. Three mountains, Meili, Baimang and Haba, which are covered with snow, tower over the land. (将划线部分改成分词结构)
Three mountains, Meili, Baimang and Haba, ___________________________, tower over the land.
4. I’ll bring a torch with me so that I’ll be able to see in the dark. (改成简单句)
I’ll bring a torch with me ______________________________.
5. After travelling for almost four weeks, will you really have enough energy to climb the Himalayas?（将划线部分改成从句）
_______________________________ will you really have enough energy to climb the Himalayas?
1．The accident cost 10 people’s lives，including Mary’s parents.
=The accident cost 10 people’s lives，Mary’s parents________.
They’ll be traveling on camels. =They’ll be traveling________ ________.
3．I am quite busy.I’ve been planning my holiday with my older brother，Colin.
=I_______ ________ ________ ________ ______my holiday with my older brother，Colin.
4．He got up early in order to catch the early bus.
= He got up early________ ________he could catch the early bus.
5．.He climbed to the top of the mountain quickly and there he took several pictures.
=He climbed to the top of the mountain quickly，________he took several pictures.
6.The book was published in 1998.
=The book _______ _______ in 1998.
7.They provided the sufferers with food and clothing.
＝They _____food and clothing ____the sufferers.
8.In this heavenly world，people live in perfect harmony with nature
In this heavenly world，people l_______ ______ nature _________
自主完成 诚信作业 第 3 页
1．—I just heard that the tickets for tonight’s show have been sold out.
A．I was looking forward to that B．It doesn’t matter
C．I knew it already D．It’s not at all interesting
2．It is________good experience to get close to________nature.
A．/；/ B．the；/ C．a；/ D．the；a
3．Your homework is________handed in tomorrow morning，or you’ll be criticized by the teacher.
A．to be B．being C．about to be D．going to be
4．I didn’t notice the________look________her face.
5．It is________to start a speech by thanking everybody for coming.
A．common B．ordinary C．general D．usual
6．He claimed________in the supermarket when he was doing shopping yesterday.
A．being badly treated B．treating badly
C．to be treated badly D．to have been badly treated
7．The lawyer seldom wears anything other than a suit________the season.
A．whatever B．wherever C．whenever D．however
8．Please remind me of the meeting again tomorrow________I forget.
A．thought B．so that C．in case D．until 9．Tony checked his test paper carefully.He wanted to be______and make no mistake in the exam.
A．good B．perfect C．right D．clever
10．What you think and what you do should be________harmony________our society.
A．in；in B．on；in C．in；with D．on with
11．The strong and tall man is as________as a lamb.
A．powerful B．handsome C．brave D．mild
12．________seems to have been more difficulties than expected.
A．She B．It C．There D．This
13．They have many pets，________three cats.
A．includes B．including C．to include D．included
14．People in that mountainous area seldom ride bicycles.Instead they travel________.
A．by a donkey B．on a donkey
C．by donkeys D．on donkey
15．At first Mr Sally was________of planes，but two years later，________to other countries on business is his main business.
自主完成 诚信作业 第 4 页