1. Jim have a dictionary. Do you have one?________
2. Kate has an apple. What does you have?________
3. -What are they doing? -They is eating.________
4. -Do Sam doing his homework? -No, he isn't._______
5. The football is under the teachers' desk.________
6. Who can find he? _______
7. Can you fly a kite or to skate?_______
8. There are many sheeps on the farm.________
9. I have many money in my pocket. _______
10. My schoolbag is new. How about your?_______
11. --Where is Tom? --He is in a books store.________
12. There are 3 peoples in my family._______
13. There are much people in the street._______
14. Don't laugh at I.________
15. My mother wears new trouser today._______
16. He can play the volleyball. _______
17. They don't go to school in sunday. ______
18. He would like go to the supermarket.________
19. How much is the trousers? Fifty yuan.________
20. Shall we listening to music now? Good idea!_______
21. Are there some pictures on the wall?_________
22. How many computers can you look at in the picture?_______
23. There are three windows and a door on the wall._______
24. I’d like you to go to the playground with I.________
25. Let me telling you a story._______
26. We’re the same ages._______
27. Look, the book is there. Pick up it.________
28 My birthday is on the 18 of April.________
29. Does Ben and his brother like cartoons?______
30. I’d like to some balloons for my party. _______
31. Is it yours? No, it isn’t mine book. It’s his.
32. She isn ‘t as shorter as her sister. ________
33. My father is tall than my mother. ________
34. Who is taller, your or your father? ________
35. Who’s ruler is longer, his or hers? ________
36. Is She come from America? _________
37. How can I get the Bank of China? ________
38. Go along this street and the park is at your left._______
39. You can take bus No.3 and get off at the three stop._______
40. The thief stole my purse and run out of the shop._______
41. There is interesting something in this book._______
42. Is he jump farther than his friend, Tom?______
43. I think Tom’s hair is shorter than Jack.______
44. Play basketball is Harry’s favorite sport._______
45. Getting there faster, you can take a taxi. ______
46. The girl is15 minute younger than her sister._______
47. Do you have some storybooks?_______
48. Ben run faster than me.________
49. I eyes are bigger than his . ________
50. Would you please to close the door?_________
51. Is this your pencil case? Yes. I think it’s Lucy ‘s. _________
52. Your pen is nice. Can I have a look at ? _________
53. What’s four and seven? They’re eleven. _________
54. What time do you have the breakfast?__________
55. Please try the dress in. _________
56. There is some people in the room. __________
57. TheYang Ling is sitting under a big tree._________
58. What’s the time do you have lunch? At 12 o ‘clock.________
59. It’s time for have some rest._________
60. Her gloves is too big and too old. ________
61. Su Hai usually play the piano in the evening. _________
62. These are beautifully flowers. ________
63. We can say a lot of English. ________
64. Show us they stamps, please. ________
65. Does Jim write careful?________
66. What lessons do you have in Tuesday?_________
67. The hot coffee near the clock is of the doctor._________
68. We had a English lesson in the afternoon._________
69. Sam goes to school by foot._________
1. Gao shan is thiner than his brother.
2. Are your hair as long as hers?
3. Yang Ling's uncle is stronger and tall than her father.
4. There are a little dog and two cats under the tree.
5. My mum say Jimmy is also her child.
6. I am three months older than he.
7. Go along the street, and turn left at second crossing.
8. You can take bus No.2 and got off at the third stop.
9. I want to buy a interesting book about football.
10. Where's Nanjing and Suzhou? In Jiangsu.
11. He is asking YangLing how to get to there.
12. It's about two kilometer away.
13. Sorry. How can I get to the History Museum?
14. They play the football every day.
15. How many building are there in the street?
16. I told him to took bus No.3 in front of the cinema.
17. Su Yang's and Su Hai's cousin is thinner than them.
18. Last week, there is a Sports Festival at our school.
19. She reads as better as us.
20. Shall we started our lesson now?
21. It's about a kilometer way.
22. The weather in winter is as colder as in spring.
23. It often rain in spring there.
24. I very much like autumn.
25. How many green watch can you see on the shell?
26. Which season are you like best?
27. The boys and girls are talk about the football match.
28. Are you still in the bed?
29. I see a Beijing opera show last year.
30. What are you go to do tomorrow?
31. There are some orange juice in the glass.
32. Tom is going to play basketball and his friends.
33. You need buy a new school bag.
34. Peter likes make model planes at home.
35. I would like to know many about you.
36. Mike's parents are all doctors.
37. What are you going to do in Sunday morning？
38. Do you have breakfast at six? Yes, I have.
39. I'm going to play the game and some friends.
40. I read English for a hour every morning.
41. There are two windows on the wall.
42. We want to met Miss Gao on Sunday.
43. Is Tom ride a bike? Yes, he is.
44. My brother is good in Chinese.
45. He like playing football very much.
46. How about go for a walk with us?
47. I want to buy some presents to my friends.
48. One of us are in the room.
49. The girl in the yellow is watching the snow.
50. My favourite subject are Maths and Science.
51. Who goes to school earlier, you and David?
52. David swims fast than Jim.
53. Please turn right at the five crossing.
54. I would like to do your penfriend.
55. I usually go rowing and fish.
1. Jim have a dictionary. Do you have one?
2. They has a map, and he has a picture.
3. Kate has an apple. What does you have?
4. We has some fish. What do you have?
5. --What do Sam have? --He has a tin of chicken.
6. --What are they doing? --They is eating.
7. --Is Tom clean the windows? --Yes, he is.
8. --Do Sam doing his homework? --No, he isn't.
9. --Are the girls watching TV? --Yes, he are.
10. --Is Kate flying a kite? --Yes, she isn't.
11. Her friend drawing a horse in that house now.
12. My mother is do the housework.
13. All the students is playing games under the tree.
14. Lily are cleaning the blackboard.
15. Tom can play violin.
16. Jim can't skiing.
17. The football is under the teachers' desk.
18. Who can find he?
19. Can you fly a kite or to skate?
20. There are many sheeps on the farm.
21. I have many money in my pocket.
22. He like his Chinese teacher very much. Do you like yours?
23. My schoolbag is new. How about your?
24. --Where is Tom? --He is in a books store.
25. There are 3 peoples in my family.
26. Is there any fish in the lake?
27. There are much people in the street.
28. Don't laugh at I.
29. My mother wears new trouser today.
30. He can play the volleyball.
31. Can you put the toy car in your head?
32. He can have a ice-cream.
33. Can he ride a bike? Yes, he can't.
34. Do you like sking? No, I don't.
35. How many vase are there in the shop?
36. What do you like? I like pumpkins masks.
37. They don't go to school in sunday.
38. He would like go to the supermarket.
39. Are you need a tape? Yes, I do.
40. How much is the trousers? Fifty yuan.
41. Do you like swimming? No, I do.
42. Shall we listening to music now? Good idea!
43. Are there some pictures on the wall?
44. Kate and Jim has two boxes of chocolates.
45. What does you have?
46. How much oranges can you see in the basket?
47. How many circle are there?
48. The card is a oval（椭圆形的）.
49. Not forget to write to your father.
50. What shape are the bag?
51. How many computers can you look at in the picture?
52. There are three windows and a door on the wall.
53. Her friend drawing a horse in that house now.
54. Do they wactching TV now?
55. I have many time.