1.Tom often has a special meal on Thanksgiving Day. ( )
2.They can dance on Flag Day. ( )
3.They are going to watch TV tomorrow . ( )
4.They are singing and eating . ( )
5.Christmas is Amy’s favouite festival. ( )
1. Thanksgiving is my favourite ________(节日)
2. We carry ________(国旗) and we sing _________(歌曲)。
3. We always have a _________(特别的) meal. It’s a big ________(家庭) dinner.
4. My mother makes _______________(月饼) on Mid-Autumn Festival.
5. All Chinese eat jiaozi at _________________________（春节）.
6. That _________(听起来) great.
7. I love Dragon Boat Festival. We all go to see the Dragon Boat ____（比赛）
8. Can you _______ (告诉) me more about American Festivals.
1.国旗日__________ 2. 最喜欢的节日___________ 3. 家庭聚散_____________
4. Mid-Autumn Festival__________5. 唱歌_______ 6. 吃一顿特别的饭_________
7. 谢谢____________ 8. 在电视上___________9.元宵节____________
（ ）1.We carry flags and we sing songs ____ Flay Day.
A. in B. at C. on D. from
（ ）2.—How about going swimming after class? -----That_____great
A. sounds B. look C. likes D. listens
（ ）3. we often watch a big football game ___ TV after dinner ____ Sunday.
A. on ,on B. at , on C. in , on D. from , to
（ ）4. Can you tell me _____ Chinese festivals?
A. many about B. more in C. many in D. more about
（ ）5. ____ is also called ____.
A. American , the USA B. America , the USA
C. American , USA D. America , USA
（ ）6. We all go to _____the Dragon Boat race .
A. see B. seeing C. look at D.looking at
（ ）7. Please give the story book____the boy____England
A. to , from B. on , from C. at, on from , to
（ ）8. My hobby is ____ . A. read B. look C. reading D. looking （ ）9. Have you got ____ kites ? A. a B. an C. some D. any （ ）10. She buys a book for _____ A. me B. I C. my D. mine 1
（ ）11. He ______ presents to the children A. give B. giving C .gives （ ）12. ____ dinner, we watch TV together A. For B. After C. On D. From （ ）13. What ___ Daming ___ at Chirstmas. A. does; does B. do; do C. does; do （ ）14. Moon cakes are my ______food. A. favourite B. love C. like （ ）15. ______ Thanksgiving Day, we say “thank you” ____ our food.
A. At; on B. On, from C. On, for D. At, for
1.What`s the capital of England? A. yes , of course
2. Who is shorter than Jim? B. Ben is
3. What`s your favourite festival? C. London
4. Can I ask you some questions? D. Thanksgiving Day
5.What do you like doing? E. Singing and dancing
1. _______(our) have an English class this afternoon.
2. Can ______(your) tell me more about American Festivals?
3. _____(me ) love Dragon Boat Festival.
4. This is ______( she) stamp. Please give it to ______(she)
5. That book isn’t ______(my). ______(my) dress is red.
6. Dragon Boat Festival is _____ (he) favourite festival.
7. ______ (them) give presents to the children.
8. What do _____( yours) do on Thanksgiving Day.
A. has got B．have got C．there are D．there is
a lovely dog.
5.The desk four legs.
1. festival , Thanksgiving , is , favourite , my ( . )
2. do , on , Thanksgiving , you , what , Day , do ( ? )
3. game , We , a , big , watch , football , TV , on ( . )
4. can , tell , you , me , about , more , festival , American ( ? )
5. men , they , famous , women , are , and ( . )
八 、 阅读理解 (10分)
The first Dragon Boat Festival was held（举行）in Hunan. Every year, people always have a dragon boat match. The dragon boat is quite long. There are pictures of dragons on each side. The front of the boat is like the head of a dragon. Each team（队）of the match has twenty members. Beside them there is a man on the boat. He beats a drum（敲鼓）. It’s an exciting match, especially（特别是）when they are getting the end. The audience（观众）beside the lake shout for their favourite teams. From this match, we have the name of the festival---Dragon Boat Festival. This special（特殊的）festival has another（另一个）name---Duanwu Festival. It has a story. The story is about a poet called Qu Yuan.
( ) 1. What’s the name of this festival? It’s called __________
A. Chinese New Year B. the Mid-Autumn Festival
C. Dragon Boat Festival D. Halloween
( ) 2. The name of the Dragon Boat Festival comes from _______ .
A. the dragon boat match in Henan B. the dragon boat match in Hunan
C. the boat like a dragon in Sichuan D. the dragon flying in the sky
( ) 3. In the match, there is always a man on the boat to
. A. shout for them B. help them boat
C. carry a dragon for them D. beat a drum for them
( ) 4. The story of Duanwu Festival is about .
A. a poet called Qu Yuan B. a poet called Li Bai
C. a poet called Du Fu D. a poet called Bai Juyi
( ) 5. On that day, people eat .
A. pumpkins B. moon cakes C. rice dumplings D. candies