Lesson 26 She didn’t like it because it was too high. 要点精析
1. leap n. & v. 跳，跳跃
1. He crossed the garden in three leaps.
2. I leap for joy at the good news.
His name Answer: leapt
2. fable n. 寓言
1. "Children, gather round, and Miss Alice will tell you a fable."
2. It was so clearly a moral fable.
3. frog n. 青蛙
1. The witch changed the prince into a frog.
2. Frog increases by laying eggs.
! Yes, it is.
4. well n. 井
The police found the lost treasure in an abandoned well.
5. wetland n. 潮湿的土壤，沼泽地
1. Any of certain other wetland areas, such as a fen, having a peat substrate. 沼泽地区任一种其它的湿地，有泥炭底面，如沼泽
2. What are Appropriate Regulatory Guidelines for Wetland Parks in China? 中国湿地公园规划有哪些适当规范？
6. milkmaid n. 挤牛奶的女孩
1. All the cows died in the fire because they were barred in by the milkmaids. 由于被挤奶女工关了起来，奶牛在这次火灾中全被烧死了。
2. A milkmaid was going to the market.
was going to the market.