Lesson 24 Let’s remember the true spirit of the Olympic Games. 要点精析
1. winner n. 获胜者
prize winner n. 得奖者
Too early to predict a winner at this stage. 目前还过于太早预测胜负
The winner polled twice as many votes as his opponent. 获胜者获得了比对手多一倍的选票。
1. He is a real winner in the life.
2. The winner beamed with satisfaction.
3. They took many photos of the exultation of the winner.
2. define v. 下定义，解释
1. Definitions should not be more difficult to understand than the words they define. 词语的定义不应比所解释的词语更难理解.
2. How do you define the courage?
3. How do you define diplomacy?
3. inspire vt. 鼓舞； 激励
inspire a new thought into sb. 将新思想灌输给某人
inspire sb.with courage 鼓起某人的勇气
inspire sty. in sb. 使某人产生某种感情; 激发某人的某种感情
inspire sb. with sty. 使某人产生某种感情; 激发某人的某种感情
inspire sty. into sb. 把某种思想灌输给某人
1. Does it inspire or discourage you?
2. They inspire students to work hard.
3. His saga inspire young people's patriotism.