Did he _________ _________ ___________ __________ on the Great Wall?
The town _________ _________ ___________ the Spring Festival pictures.
We came out without _________ _________ ___________.
From the top we _________ _________ ___________ the lakes and forests.
She _________ said that it _________ _________ ___________ __________ leaves.
1. The day after tomorrow, they ______________ (leave) for New York to study in a language
2. How I wish my dear parents __________ (be) still alive now.
3. She watched him __________ (walk) down the path and ____________(disappear) in the
4. The campers left the tent ___________ (find) out what the noise was.
5. They ___________ (know) each other for a long time.
1. The old man suggested __________ a taxi to the airport.
A. to take B. takes C. taking D. took
2. I don’t feel like eating anything because I don’t feel ___________.
A. good B. fine C. right D. well
3. Mum always tells me to ___________ the useless papers and exercise-books on the desk.
A. put down B. put up C. put away D. put on
4. I sometimes ask myself ________ I have done my best in studies or not.
A. whether B. that C. if D. how
5. When he learned that he was the winner, he was very ________ and ________ with his great success.
A. exciting; pleased B. excited; pleasing
C. excited; pleased D. exciting; pleasing
6. Would you like to learn more about ________ to take good photos?
A. how B. what C. when D. who
7. Have you ever ________ music from Africa?
A. listened B. listened to C. heard D. heard from
8. She was so tired that she could ________ walk.
A. hard B. hardly C. almost D. quickly
9. A lot of children have tried to climb the Qomolangma, but only ________ have succeed.
A. many B. few C. a few D. much
10. This city is famous ________ the food.
A. for B. of C. off D. as
11. Whether we’ll go camping or not this Sunday depends ________ the weather.
A. to B. at C. in D. on
12. Come and watch the _______ film.
A. late B. later C. latest D. latter
13. Dan usually ________ his evening watching films on television.
A. spends B. takes C. pays D. costs
14. Annie has just ________ a new camera ________ her birthday.
A. bought; from B. made; from C. received; for D. kept; with
15. Mother told me ________ spend too much time on football.
A. don’t B. won’t C. didn’t D. not to
1、使整齐；使整洁 ________________ 2、看一看________________
3、出版；问世 ________________ 4、结果；因此 ________________
5、列清单________________ 6、在…的结尾；在…的末端 ________________
7、同时________________ 8、取决于；决定于 ________________
9、日常生活 ________________ 10、（与某人）保持联系 ________________
11、填写；填充 ________________ 12、占去（时间或空间）________________
13、指出；指明 ________________ 14、在…的顶端 ________________
15、唤醒某人 ________________ 16、参加 ________________
17、没什么；没关系 ________________ 18、安静地；沉默地 ________________
19、一天天地；渐渐的 ________________ 20、兼职的 ________________
21、 带某人参观；给某人做向导________________ 22、亲自；本人 ________________