1. 在热身环节通过提问“Do you feel happy?”来引入本课内容。
2. 在课文教学环节通过提问“Who feel happy?”“ Why do they feel unhappy?
What happened?”和“How do they feel?”来层层推进课文教学。学生通过回来这些问题来逐步了解课文内容。掌握本课重点知识。
3. 在课后操练环节在学生看图过后通过提问“How does he/ she feel?”和
英语第五册M9U2 I Feel Happy
I. Teaching objectives:
1. Ss can use “I feel happy/ sad/ tired/ angry/ bored/ hungry.” to express their feelings
2. Ss can use “Do you feel …?” to ask about other’s feelings.
II. Teaching contents: I feel …; Do you feel …?; bored; tired; angry; sad; hungry; thirsty; feelings.
III. Important and difficult points:
1. How to express one’s feelings and ask about others feelings.
2. Talk about the reason of how the feeling comes from.
IV. Teaching procedure:
2. Warm up.
1) Ss sing the song “If you are happy together”.
2) T: Do you feel happy? Ss:…
T: And I feel happy too. Today, we are going to learn a new unit.
(Ss read the article together.)
3. Text book learning.
1) T: (Show pictures) Let’s have a look. Do they all feel happy? (Ss: No.)
Does he/ she feel happy? Who feel happy? ( Ss find the picture.) Why?
2) (Ss listen and find the answer.) [ win→won]
3) T: (Point to the other pictures.) So, they don’t feel happy. Why? What
happened? Let’s listen and find. ( blank filling.)
Note: a. grandfather
(Where? ) on the farm (→farmer)
( How long?) all day: from morning to afternoon.
b. [ lost→lose]
c. smell: we use nose to smell.
( T ask some students to smell fruit.)
T: What can you smell? Ss: I can smell …
4) T: So, how do they feel? ( Ss listen, repeat and say.) [tired→fireman]
5) Ss read it together.
6) T ask Ss to act the textbook out.
7) A② a. Ask 2 Ss to read the dialogue for example.
b. Ask Ss to act the text out in pairs.
8) Conclusion: conclude words about feelings.
1) AB U2E1 Listen and number.
2) AB U2E2 Read and guess
3) Look and say: ( Ss look at the pictures on PPT.)
a. How does he/ she feel?
b. Why does he feel happy? Does the boy feel happy? ( Ss look and answer.) Then try to act this section out.
c. Guess why do the other people feel …. The act out.