2. They were working on the work. The story reminds us that you can never know what is possible unless you try to make it happen.
3. He said his family will continue to move the mountains after he died.
9. I do no agree with you. a little bit silly a good way to solve a problem instead of moving the mountains For example, he could build a house. many sides to a story
10. have different opinions about a problem.
11. were able to watch a TV program called Monkey.
12. hear the story for the first time
13. the children of China
14. keep it in his ear
15. the main character in the traditional book
16. How does the story begin?
17. Be moved by
18. Take the mountains away
19. The story reminds us
20. What do you think about/of the story=How do you like/feel about the story?
21. The story of YuGong
22. Seem very possible to do
24. Neither of you are wrong
25. Which book is talked about?
26. What is he like?询问人品。区别：What does he look like和 What does he like?
27. Any normal Monkey(单数)
28. Be new to sb
29. Make 72 changes to his shape and size
30. In fact,
31. But unless he can hide his tail,he cannot……注意语境
32. At other times,
33. Come out
34. Western children
35. Help the weak
36. Turn oneself into
37. Continue to do注意区别continue doing
38. What happened next?
39. The other side of the mountain
40. Have no time to do
41. make a dress for the party
42. Fall in love with
43. Get married
44. The main character in/from
45. Make himself a human
46. All over the world
47. Keep everything for oneself
48. Cheat someone
49. Leave someone to die
50. The whole family(集合名词，此时看作单数)
51. Make a plan to do=plan to do
52. In the moonlight
53. Drop sth along the way
54. On the ground
Never mind 主要用法有：
— Can I help you with it？要我帮你做这事吗？
— Never mind．别费心啦。
— I'm sorry for that．我为此非常抱歉。
— Never mind．没关系。
Never mind， please don't go for it．I shan't want it．算了，请不要去取了，我不想要。
56.Find one’s way out
57.part(un) of the house
58.lead sb to sp
59.from inside the house
61.learn about=know about
62.in my Chinese class
63.that’s what his wife said,too.
64.be big enough to hold everything
65.the next day
66.The rest of the story
67.Some of the earth(un) and stone(un)
68.day after day and year after year
69.a story from Europe
70.walk through the city wearing his new clothes
71.send sb to do
73.fit the shoe
74.the new couple
75.the weather was so dry that no food will grow
76.come with sb to do
77.Be brave enough to do
78.Change one’s plan
79.the second time注意区别the next time
80.act out the play