( ) 1. A. spring B. autumn C. weather D. winter ( ) 2.A.milk B. grape C. apple D. pear
( ) 3. A. table B. desk C. book D. chair
( ) 4. A. sunny B. rain C. cloudy D. snowy ( ) 5. A. the B. near C. behind D. on
用at, on, like, for, in front of, from, in填空。
1. What’s the weather _____ in Shanghai? 2. A storm is coming _____South China Sea.
3. She often goes shopping ____ Sunday afternoon. 4. I’m ____Beijing now.
__ the house. 6 . What can I do ____ you?
7. We are eating dinner ______the table. 8. It’s raining. We can watch TV ____ home.
9. I get up _____six o’clock the morning
1. That is a new boy. ______ (He)name is Jack. 2. - Here’s your book. - ______(Thank) a lot.
3. Today is the ______ (nine)of June. 4. I _____(have) a shower at this time yesterday.
5. Lucy writes ___ ___ (carefully) than Lily. 6. My father _____ (read)a newspaper last night.
7. My sister usually _____ (do) her homework at 7 in the morning.
8. Can your brother _____ (sing ) Beijng Opera？ 9. Let us ______ (go) home together, OK?
10.-- Who are the boys? --- _______（he）are my brothers.
( A. walk to Zhongshan Park B. go to Zhongshan
Park by foot C. go to Zhongshan Park by walk
( A. classmates B. schoolmates C. deskmates
( A. are you coming B. do you come from C. do you from
( )4. - I’m hungry. Can IThat’s great. B. Sure. C. Yes, I can.
( A. like playing B. to like play C. like play
( A. had many time B. enjoyed themselves C. had many friends with them
( ) 1. My sister can __well. She’s a good __. A.singing; singer B.sing; singer C.sing; singing
( ) 2. ______, the music is nice! A. Look B. Listen C. Hear
( ) 3. What do sheep like? A. They like corn. B. They like grass. C. It likes grass.
( ) 4 – Are you _______? -- Yes, we are. A. postman B. postmen C. the postman
( ) 5. It was ______ egg. A. a B. an C. the
( ) 6. --Would you like some milk? -- _____. A. Yes, I like. B. No, I don’t C. No, thanks
( ) 7. It’s late. Let’s ______. A. go to home B. go home C. go to the home
( ) 8. - Whose desk is this? - It’s ____. A.Tim’s and Jim’s B. Tim and Jim’s C. Tim and Jim
( ) 9. We can’t eat _____ drink in class. A. and B. but C. or
（ ）10. Mike _____his clothes everyday. A. wash B. washes C. washed
（ ）11. We ___have a football match tomorrow. A. are going B. are go to C. are going to
（ ）12. Monday is _______day of a week. A. the first B. the two C. the second （ ）13. -__________is it ? --It’s Tuesday. A. What day B. What colour C. What date
2. Lingling gets up at six o’clock. （改为现在进行时）___________________________________
3. I like the small apple. （改为否定句）
4. What time do you go to school? （改为一般过去时）__________________________________
5. It’s 对画线部分提问)
What Am I?
I was born （出生）in a small river. When I was young, the river was my home. I did not
know my father or mother, but I had many, many brothers and sisters. I swam and played with
them. At that time I did not look like my father or mother. I had no legs, but I had a long tail（尾
巴）.So I looked like a fish. Then my tail became shorter and shorter. And now I have four legs and
a very short tail. I know I’m going to have no tail at all soon（不久）. I’m going to be like my
father and mother. Then I’m going to jump out of the water. I’m going to live on the land（陆地）
and in the water too. I’m going to eat a lot of insects（昆虫）-- a lot of bad insects. What am I?
( ) 1. The river was my home when I was born.
( ) 2. I had no father or mother, but I had many brothers and sisters.
( ) 3. I was a fish when I was young. ( ) 4. I’m an insect.
( ) 5. I’m going to look like my father and mother.
The Crow (乌鸦)and the Fox
A crow is sitting in a big tree. She has a big piece of meat in her mouth. “My babies will
have a nice breakfast,” she thinks.
An old fox is looking for（寻找）his breakfast. He sees the crow and the meat. “How can I get
that piece of meat?” he thinks.
“Good morning, Mrs Crow,” says the fox very sweetly. “How are you?” But the crow doesn’t
say a word.
“You are very nice babies, Mrs Crow,” says the fox very sweetly. “How are they? May I see
them?” Still（仍然）, the crow doesn’t say a word.
“You are very beautiful, Mrs Crow. And you have a beautiful voice（声音）too, ” says the fox
very, very sweetly. “Will you sing a song for me?”
Mrs Crow thinks, “How nice Mr Fox is! I must sing him a song.” So she opens her mouth,
“Caw! Caw! （乌鸦的叫声）” Down drops （掉下）the meat into the fox’s mouth.
1. What does the crow have in her mouth?____________________________________________.
2. What is the old fox looking for?_______________________________________________.
3. The fox says “Good morning” to the crow. Does the crow say anything?__________________.
4. Why does the crow open her mouth?_______________________________________________.
5. Who gets the meat at last（最后）?_________________________________________________.
D C A B A
1. pleasure 2. Wednesday 3. breakfast 4 .everyday 5. February
1. like 2. from 3. for 4. on 5. in front of 6. at 7. at 8. at 9. for 10. to
1. swimmer 2. longer 3. better 4. His 5. Thanks
6. ninth 7. had 8. sitting 9. more carefully 10. read
B C A A C C B B A B
B C B B B B C C B B C C
1. What does John do at school every day?
2. Lingling is getting up now.
3. I don’t like the small apple.
4. Which man is Mr White?
5. What time did you go to school?
6. What’s the weather like in Shanghai?
7. How often do you read English?
8. How can Mr Black speak Chinese?
A: T F F T F
B: 1. A piece of meat. 2. Breakfast. 3. No, she doesn’t
4. Because she wants to sing a song for the fox. 5. The fox.