( ) 1. A her B worker C doctor D sister
( ) 2. A near B pear C year D dear
( ) 3. A food B cook C room D school
( ) 4. A many B get C any D hat
( ) 5. A seat B read C sweater D mean
1. 7月3日 ________________ 2. 弹钢琴 ______________________
3. 玩得开心 _________________ 4. 春节 _________________________
5. 问和答 ___________________ 6. 大声说 _______________________
7. blow out the candles ________________________________
8. watch the dragon boat races ___________________________
9. visit relatives and friends ____________________________
10. have a chat ___________________________________________
( ) 1. --- When's your birthday?
--- It's ___________ January 1 st.
--- What would you like ________ a birthday present?
--- I would like a yo-yo.
A. on; for B. in; as C. on; with
( ) 2. --- Where _________ you just now? --- I _________ at school.
A. were' was B. were; were C. was; were
( ) 3. --- What does it mean? --- It means you couldn't _________.
A. smoking B. smok C. smoke
( ) 4. ________ you _______ your grandparents last weekend?
A. Did; visited B. Did; visit C. Do; visited
( ) 5. Last Friday, they ________ a ________ race.
A. had; running B. have; running C. had; running
( ) 6. I ______ a kite and _____ it on the wall yesterday.
A. maked; puted B. made; put C. made; puted
( ) 7. It is an ______ day; we are all very _________.
A. excited; exciting B. exciting; exciting C. exciting; excited
( ) 8. We usually ______ moon cakes on Mid-Autumn Festival. We _______ a lot of delicious cakes yesterday.
A. eat; ate B. eat; eated C. ate; ate
( ) 9. --- Whose book is it? - It's not ________ book. It's _________.
A. my; hers B. mine; hers C. My'; hers
( ) 10. My grandpa is old, _______ he looks young.
A. and B. but C. or
( ) 1. What's your favourite holiday? A. They're Jim's.
( ) 2. When's your birthday? B. She planted some trees.
( ) 3. What did she do on the farm? C. It's the 21 st of January.
( ) 4. Did you have a wonderful time? D. It means "keep off the grass".
( ) 5. Whose gloves are they? E. They're in Jim's desk.
( ) 6. What date is it today? F. Halloween.
( ) 7. What does this sign mean? G. Yes, we did.
( ) 8. Where are your gloves? H. It's on the 21 st of January.
1. Jim's parents are doctors; my parents are ________ (farm).
2. My birthday's on the ________ (five) of February.
3. I ________ (go) to parties with my friends last weekend.
4. I like _______ (collect) stamps very much.
5. Jim always __________ (have) a lot of questions.
6. Did you go _________ (swim) last Sunday?
7. He closed the window just now. And now the window is ________ (close).
8. --- Is this your book? --- No, it's _______ (he).
9. Please help _______ (they) do some housework.
10. Look, they are _______ (sing and dance).
( ) 1. We sang English songs and do some Chinese dances last night. _______________
A B C
( ) 2. Is it yours? No, it isn't mine book. It's his. ____________________
A B C
( ) 3. I'd like to buy a cake with a lots of strawberries. __________________
A B C
( ) 4. Look, your pen is on the ground. Pick up it. _____________________
A B C
( ) 5. I like drinking tea. I drinked some tea last night. ___________________
A B C
( ) 6. A pair of glass are on her desk. _________________________
A B C
1. ---- 刚才你们做了什么？---- 我们把图片贴在学校大门附近的墙上。 ---- What did you do a __________ ____________.
---- We ________ the pictures on the wall near the school _________.
My father's birthday is on the _______ of ________.
Yang Ling's uncle _______ in a small ________ near Nanjing.
These are not my _______. Those are ________.
A: Yang Ling, what did you do last Sunday?
B: I visited Lin Tao's grandparents.
A: Where do they live?
B: They live in a small town near Nanjing. They have a really nice house. I went there with Su Hai, Su Yang, Gao Shan, LiuTao and Ben. They were very glad to see us. Liu Tao's grandpa showed us a lot of stamps from different countries. His grandma cooked us a nice lunch. We liked the food very much.
A: What did you do there?
B: In the morning, we cleaned their house. In the afternoon, we worked in their garden. Su Hai and Su Yang watered the trees and flowers. Liu Tao and Gao Shan picked apples. Ben and I planted some trees. We worked for about two hours（小时）. A: Were you tired?
B: No! I like working in the garden. We had a really good time.
A: Great! I'd like to visit them, too.
( ) 1. Gao Shan and Yang Ling visited Lin Tao's grandparents last Sunday.
( ) 2. On the farm, Yang Ling planted trees.
( ) 3. Liu Tao's grandma cooked a nice lunch.
( ) 4. Yang Ling and Su Hai planted flowers.
( ) 5. They worked on the farm for about two hours.