一、Listen and number.听音排序。5%
1、 2、 3、
( ) ( ) ( )
( ) ( )
二、Listen and choose.听音，选择正确的选项。10%
( )1. A、One. B、This is an English book.
( )2. A、It’s time for music. B、It’s ten o’clock.
( )3. A、It’s on my bed. B、It’s yellow.
( )4. A、Yes, please. B、These are tomatoes.
( )5. A、There are ninety. B、Ninety yuan.
三、Listen and write.听音，看看小熊Zoom买了哪些水果,在表格中写
一、Look read, and write. 看图读句子，填上单词把句子补充完整。10% 1. It’s 9：20. Amy has an class.
2. It’s 8：15. Amy has a class
3. It’s 11：05. Amy has a class.
4. It’s 1：35. Amy has a class.
5. It’s 10：10. Amy has a class.
二、Look read, and circle.看图读句子，圈出正确的单词。
三、Read and draw 读一读，画线部分发音都相同的画
1.home nose fox 2.music student use
3. milk pig fish 4. ten leg she
四、Look read, and tick. 看图读句子，打“√”选择正确的答案。
五、Look, answer and write. 看图回答并写出答案。10% 1. What time is it?
2. Is this a skirt?
3. What colour is the pear ? 4. How many bananas are there?
5. Are they rabbits?
六、Read and fill the blank. 挑选句子填入对话。10%
Amy: Hi! Tom. I have a new classroom.
Tom: Really? Let’s go and have a look. Wow! It’s big and nice. Amy: Look! A new black board, four fans and six lights.
Tom: There is a new computer on the teacher’s desk. How many students
are there in your class?
Tom: Great! Where is your seat?
Amy: It’s near the door.
(1) Amy has a new canteen. ( )
(2) The classroom is small and nice. ( )
(3) There are four fans in the classroom. ( )
(4) There is a new computer on Amy’s desk. ( )
(5) There are twenty students in the class. ( )
(6) Amy’s seat is near the door. ( )
一、1. Go to the garden. Water the flowers.
2. It’s warm today! Take off your jacket!
3. Go to the teacher’s office. Hand in the homework.
4. It’s 7:00. It’s time for breakfast..
5. I like tomatoes. Juicy and red.
二、1. How many books do you have?
2. What time is it?
3. What colour is your skirt?
4. Can I help you?
5. How much is the shirt?
三、 Zip: Can I help you?
Zoom: Yes. I want six bananas and four apples.
Zoom: I also want eight oranges, five pears and two big watermelons. How much are they?
Zip: They’re twenty-nine yuan.
Zoom: I’ll take them.
七、1. It’s eight o’clock. /It’s 8:00. /It’s eight.
2. Yes, it is.
3. It’s yellow./ Yellow.
4. There are six./ Six.
5、No, they aren’t.