_______ _______ ________ ________ ________
1. I’d like a .
2. I’m .
3. Do you want some ,Anne?
4. Can I ________ a rabbit, Mingming?
5. These are the ones.
1. I have a box of (sweets / biscuits).
2. Which one do you want ,a (long /thick )one or a short one?
3. Jane wants to have a (puppy / kitten ).
4. Would you like some (buns / dumplings).
5. I like ( jelly / nuts ) and lollipops.
（ ）1. This dictionary is not thin . It is .
A. old B. thick C. long
( ) 2. This boy is tall. That girl is A. long B. cold C. short
( ) 3. Which do you want , the long one or the short one ?
A. rule B. pencil C. book
( ) 4. I like
A. ice-cream B. sweets C. lollipops
( ) 5. I want some ,please.
A. soup B. vegetables C. pepper
feel hungry soup
5． Do you want some rice ,Peter? The red one. Can I have a rule ,please? I like soft jelly. Which one do you want , the yellow one or the red one? Yes, please. What do you like ? You’re welcome. Thank you . Yse, you can.
You like some buns? Yes, please.
2． What do you want ,Peter? ________ I borrow your English book, please ?
3． I __________ to bring my schoolbag.
4． Petet is __________ a piece of cake.
5． Mummy , can I ___________ a puppy?