Module 4 Unit 1 He lives the farthest from school. ⅠTeaching model
Listening and speaking
1. Key vocabulary: road, accident, except, far, far away, crowded, choice, classmate,
close, all the time
2. Key structures: Superlative adjectives and adverbs (-est, most); irregular
Step 1 Lead- in: Look and match.
1. Ask the students to read the words in the box.
2. Look at the pictures carefully.
3. Now match the words with the pictures.
Step 2 Pair works
Work in pairs. Show some pictures and ask “How do you often go to school?” Step 3 Introduce the new words.
Step 4 Introduce the Superlative adjectives and adverbs
Step 5 Listen and read.
1. Play the video and ask the students to listen and read the conversation.
2. Ask the students to read the conversation again and complete the table.
3. Read again and find out the Superlative adjectives and adverbs.
Step 6 Do exercises
Step 7 Summary: What have you learnt today?
Step 8 Homework